[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you Hulk if you could Hulk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Would you Hulk if you could Hulk?
>>
>>78153532
muscular...
green...
asian...

please stop marvel, im going to rip my trousers.
>>
>>78153567
...I guess I forgot to code switch. I was thinking be, not fuck. Habitual be. As in, "I BEEN the Hulk, homie."
>>
>>78153532
Nothing.
>>
>>78153532
No, Hulk is pretty much the perfect illustration of why I don't want Super powers.
>>
Why is Hulk Asian?
>>
>>78153877
Because Korea is in Asia and that's where his parents immigrated from.
>>
>>78153956
A bit, I mean it was always bait from the start.
There was nowhere the conversation could go to other than bitching about Cho replacing Banner.
Atleast it's actually a good book....so far.
>>
>>78153567
Heeee ha you're so quirky!
>>
>>78153532
depends, if I can hulk out and maintain my counciousness, then YES THE HELL WHY NOT!
>>
File: 1412215681532.jpg (27 KB, 491x404) Image search: [Google]
1412215681532.jpg
27 KB, 491x404
>>78153956
Could you be anymore triggered?
>>
>>78153532
I hate shopping for new shirts, so no.
>>
>>78153877
What, are you implying he can't be Asian? Are you implying the Hulk can only be a white person?

This is 2015, leave your racism at the door and check your privilege the next time you have something resembling a thought.
>>
Cho just seems like a Jersey Shore Hulk
>>
>>78159303
You're not wrong, aside from him being from Arizona. Blame it on Herc's influence and the gamma rays, he was less outgoing before he started hanging out with him.
>>
File: miz sandwich.gif (640 KB, 200x145) Image search: [Google]
miz sandwich.gif
640 KB, 200x145
>>78153532
It's nice that The Miz is relevant again
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.