[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All the complaints about Luthor, Wonder Woman, and Doomsday in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: RT.png (397 KB, 751x665) Image search: [Google]
RT.png
397 KB, 751x665
All the complaints about Luthor, Wonder Woman, and Doomsday in the world can't stop this from happening.
Admit it to yourself. You know this is the truth.
>>
File: 1.jpg (123 KB, 768x765) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
123 KB, 768x765
>Batman v Superman
>The whole cast

No way on earth it won't be the 3rd highest grossing movie ever.
>>
>>78136364
Breh you forgot costumes
>>
>>78136364
>Senator Finch
>Joker
>Alfred
TDK/R had a better cast and director and it didn't become hit the top 10 highest grossing
>>
File: Bendis.gif (1 MB, 355x200) Image search: [Google]
Bendis.gif
1 MB, 355x200
Why are DCfriends so insecure about box office?
>>
>>78136287
The mass majority of those complaints are either cynasim or superficial. But I would say at worst this movie will just be a popcorn flick. Fun to watch but forgettable. Still its four months away so who cares, Suicide Squad will be better anyways.
>>
>>78136287
>Batman V Superman is an ambitious, thoughtful, and potent action drama film

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>78136287

I'm not sure whether the "MAN OF MURDER" shitposters or the "MoS is an auteurist masterpiece the plebians don't understand" shitposters are worse.
>>
>Believing online reviews
>>
>>78136747
At this point I'm starting to think they're one in the same. It's easy to dismiss all criticism of the movie if you false flag all of the naysayers as being a bunch of MUH autists.
>>
>>78136287
This is fake BTW
>>
>>78136528
I'm not your friend, buddy
>>
>>78136287
It is a given that it will pull a profit. There's too much weight behind the characters for it not to. The question is, will it be good? Will it have staying power? Will it make TDK bucks? It would pretty much have to be as bad as Green Lantern to not pull a profit, and even then, I think it would pull a profit.

What I expect is a lackluster film like Man of Steel that is touted by Batman fans as a glorious work of film perfection and I'll have to hear about it for the next 10 years just like the mediocre to bad Nolan Batman films.
>>
I'm expecting it to be like MoS

Pretty okay, I won't regret seeing it, but I'll be bothered by x or y and it won't get higher than maybe a 70% on RT. (I'm only saying RT because OP posted it first)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.