[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just watching this week's Supergirl >pretty bad episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-12-21h22m14s558.png (238 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-12-21h22m14s558.png
238 KB, 720x404
>just watching this week's Supergirl
>pretty bad episode
>J'onn J'onzz 'outta nowhere
I'll be honest, I didn't see it coming
how often are they going to bust out this effect? because it looks pretty good
>>
>>78135672
seriously, saw this on /co/, suddenly wanted to watch this show
not enough to actually watch it when i still have DCAU to re-binge, but
>>
>>78135672
Not gonna lie... that design looks great.

How's the series been? I've been kind of avoiding it so far, the trailer looked kinda shitty.
>>
File: consider the following.png (105 KB, 446x409) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
105 KB, 446x409
>>78136118
It's a running work in progress. It has a tendency to heavy hand the whole "feminism" thing, which can get old pretty quick, and there's also the romantic subplots that aren't interesting at all.
There are some bits to it that are neat, but overall it's better to wait and see where it goes.
>>
>>78136118
It started at complete dogshit and is improving slowly. I suspect by the end of the season it'll be close to Flash/Arrow: cheesy writing, mediocre plotting, but enjoyable enough to watch. Cat is entertaining, the MM reveal was fucking fantastic, and Lord makes a decent big bad.
>>
I thought he was hulk the first time I saw him.

His eyes were angry and he grew. Fuck no I'm not hyped
>>
>>78136118
It's kind of mediocre, but I guess I don't mind it. The pilot was probably the worst in terms of what they were trying to do but it's getting better as it goes on. Even Kara's characterization seems to be getting less annoying. The episode a couple of weeks ago when they went in on her anger was pretty good. The romance shit is kind of annoying though. I wish they'd cut that out entirely and just leave Jimmy with Lucy.
>>
>>78136363
Just to have a follow up: along with Red Tornado, who's appearance was honestly kind of a waste, Livewire also showed up and wasn't that great but wasn't absolutely horrible, and Max Lord is a major player in the show, which should promise to get interesting and has honestly kind of delivered.
I'm with >>78136448 in expecting that, if it goes well, it should become a good between of Arrow's drama on Flash's silver-ageness.
>>
>>78135672
>>just watching this week's Supergirl
>>pretty bad episode
>>J'onn J'onzz 'outta nowhere
>now likes it
This is why all /co/ media is shit.
>>
>>78136571
I wouldn't be surprised if they brought Red Tornado back though
>>
>>78137372
didn't say I liked it, anon
I just watch a wide range of quality television, Supergirl being on the low end
I'm just surprised given the design and costuming of the aliens so far that they managed to make J'onn look good
>>
File: fuck this shit gaim.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit gaim.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>78135672
Why is this show CGI so shitty? Not even Japanese karate bugman, made with the pocket change of the staff, to sell toys, is this bad.
>>
>>78135672
Where's the cape?
>>
>>78138723
NO CAPES!
>>
>>78138739
But Supergirl has a cape, and Superman too? This is Red Tornados fault isn't it?
>>
>>78138700
Priorities. Gotta put that money into paying the writers, promoters and astroturfers.
CBS can't charge $70 American Dollars for a 2 pound hunk of plastic and circuitboard the way Toei and Bandai can.
>>
>>78138819
>Gotta put that money into paying the writers, promoters and astroturfers.
>Gotta put that money into paying the writers
>paying the writers
>writers
>>
>>78138799
is a meme you dip
>>
>>78138891
I know
>>
Whom is the prime minister of britain in supergirl world?
>>
>>78139024
Frank Miller
>>
>>78138819
>CBS can't charge $70 American Dollars for a 2 pound hunk of plastic and circuitboard the way Toei and Bandai can.
BUT DC AND CW SURE CAN.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.