[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cap's Kooky Quartet in NEW DELETED Age of Ultron Scenes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8
File: 2chq5mv.jpg (527 KB, 1058x794) Image search: [Google]
2chq5mv.jpg
527 KB, 1058x794
>http://mfi.re/watch/nk2yttxr90v708l/deleted01-chris.mp4

>http://mfi.re/watch/f29jdoz033ota3d/deleted02chris.mp4

>That jealous look nat gave to Clint when he went off with wanda
>That cute quickslav being cute
>"Not bad"....Steve's "shut up barton" face.

Dammit why is joss so shit for cutting these?
>>
Civil War could have been kooky...

Such a horrible loss
>>
>>78134856
I kind of understand why the first one was cut because it doesn't mean much to people who don't remember those four from the comics... but I still wanted to see those four in the same shot.
>>
>>78134856
>Dammit why is joss so shit for cutting these?
He wrote them in the first place. He was butting heads with Feige constantly on what to cut.
>>
File: best.gif (1002 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
best.gif
1002 KB, 500x250
>>78134856
Love how Barton is a jerk...but very subtle about it. Fuck the haters. Hyped for more daddyhawk and wanda.

>tfw no quicky in Civil War
>>
>>78134856
It's a neat nod, but honestly the scenes are unnecessary and don't add anything but the reference to the old team.
>>
>>78134856
Why does widow look cgi? Jesus

also

>"we fight robots"
Anyone else cringe?
>>
>>78134856
Cap's Kooky Aspect Ratio
>>
I'm sad there's a version of this movie that wasn't dogshit that we'll never see.
>>
I'm torn because I feel like this movie would have been better if they just didn't have the Twins in it. A lot of the flaws come from

a) Trying to fit Wanda and Pietro into a plot that doesn't really need them, and
b) Taking time away from the characters the audience really came to see.

On the other hand I'm an old school Avengers fan so I appreciate Joss Whedon for fighting to get these old-school Avengers into the movie and have the scene where Vision saves Wanda.

Still whoever was telling Whedon not to use these characters was probably, sadly, right.
>>
>>78135048
Getting real sick of seeing this exact post every time the MCU comes up...
>>
Quucksilver. Is so cute
>>
>>78135736
Honestly, through all his faults, I don't feel like Whedon robbed any particular character of screen time.

What he did was waste it on bullshit B-stories like his tv-shows instead of focusing it all on the A-story since that's why there's an Avengers movie separated from the other ones, where they can be more personal. This is why the first one wasn't so tiresome, even though it looked like shit and everyone was Tony Stark, but goddamn if it all doesn't build towards the same point in the movie where they are all standing in a circle and Cap goes 'Hulk Smash'.

He should've Rocky'd it, and go for the same structure with different characters and settings, not because it's the only way it can be done, but because it's the only way he can do it.

That and trade most of Ultron's lines for menacing ones or just less cringe-funny.

Thank fuck he is gone. I can't wait for the new directors: James Gunn, the Russos, Waititi and even Derrickson seem more interesting and leagues more humble than Joe Sweden.
>>
These would have only made the movie better and had no significant impact on the run time. Fucking pointless cut. And without it Steve loses his helmet randomly.
>>
>>78134991
>it doesn't mean much to people who don't remember those four from the comics

Nobody remembers Cap's OG WW2 adventures except the elderly. Yet they kept little details like the old woman agent

Why couldn't they keep this?
>>
>>78135647
I'm hoping we'll get a director's cut. Hell Afflek's Daredevil was made more bearable with one.
>>
>>78136384
>leagues more humble
Where did this idea that he's arrogant come from?

Is it just an extension of "He supported Anita so he has every character fault we can think of"?
>>
>>78135198
It was a body double with her face cgi-d on. She was pregnant during filming.
>>
>>78136445
also the fight between Thor and Vision

though it doesn't transition well into Thor vouching for Vision, it seemed like it could've been awesome after a clean-up and showcases all of Vision's powers that people were often confused by
>>
>>78136515
We're officially not getting one. Whedon's exact words were:

"I'm naturally lazy and I think it would be hard."

Though I'm not entirely convinced he just doesn't want to deal with MS anymore, since they split on poor terms. A fan edit would be cool, though.
>>
>>78135198
No. If you flinch out of embarrassment because of something so petty you have problems.

>>78134856
In my opinion this only serves to highlight how awful the "costumes" are for everyone because the only one in an actual costume is Captain America. Hawkeye is just tactical clothing, twins are just clothing. They dont look like the Quartet at all in any way. And im not exaggerating, I mean they almost bear no resemblance whatsoever. Ant-Man did a good job of taking Kirby designs and adapting them rather than completely abandoning it for nothing. I never really thought about it before but them all standing together made me realize it. And since the movie only lasted like three days they were never officially a team or announced to the world they're a team.
>>
>>78136546
Cutting the Vision fight was a good cut. It'd be jarring to have him go from an extended brawl to suddenly "I'm your friend now".
>>
>>78136529
No man, watch his interviews. He pull's the double bluff all the time. He keeps talking about how he's a genius, and you'll notice not a lot of people outside his clique really like him. RDJ, Evans, ScarJo all have taken a couple subtle pot shots at him.

>>78136573
Bullshit like this, for example. He's either not honest or doesn't bother showing some humility.

I've seen some of the actors complain that he re-writes a lot of dialogue on the day and that people can give no input. Watch most of the Civil War cast talk about the Russos and everyone praises something banal about working with the Russos like they were never allowed some input or decisions before. Even James Gunn has taken a couple of them.
>>
>>78134856
Literally every character introduced in AoU was terrible. Prove me wrong. And don't you dare say Quicksilver was great when he had about 10 lines of dialogue and didn't even do anything impressive enough to make a lasting impression.
>>
>>78136858
"prove my aggresive unpopular opinion wrong so I can disagree with whatever you say because I already made up my mind"

Hate you people
>>
>>78136727
>He keeps talking about how he's a genius
Give me an example.

>Bullshit like this, for example.
Calling himself lazy isn't humble?
>>
Question.

How come hawk guy has a family? I thought he loved Natasha?
>>
I know /co/ is a hivemind and all but the all-around hate for AoU still shocks me.

It wasn't a great movie by any stretch of the imagination, but it's enjoyable, and even Thor 2 didn't get as much open hatred, so I'm going to assume that 80% of it is straight up hate for Whedon because of whatever residual gamergate scorn.

Glad he's gone either way tho, as I was never a big fan.
>>
>>78136937
No, they're just close war friends, like Bucky and Cap.
>>
>>78136985
Good movies get better when you rewatch them, Age of Ultron gets worse and worse. Sure it was enjoyable the first time though.
>>
>>78137055
I like AoU more the more I watch it
>>
>>78136891
>He keeps talking about how he's a genius
That was on a Nathan Fillion + Alan Tudyk panel. He tried saying it in a jokey way, but it came across as really arrogant, like he truly believed it and was double bluffing.

>Bullshit like this, for example.
Again, it's the tone he says it in, like it's not worth his time, in the front of a lot of his fans, that I think it's humble. It wasn't like he couldn't do it, which is probably the case, but that it was beneath him.

This kind of stance and talk really grinds people and it more than likely the reason why the actors working for him don't really like him that much, the exception being the ones he cast himself, for the most part. The dude just looks to shitty to be around, is all.

That's what I've gathered from what I've seen, though, I might be totally in the wrong, but it happened a lot of times. I still enjoy most of his TV work, I really do, but there's a time and a place for everything, and his job was to give a 2 hour movie, not a 3 hour movie and sulk when people wanted it cut down. He doesn't get to complain if he didn't do what he was payed to do.
>>
>>78137085
ah, ok. So you're just retarded then.
>>
>>78137105
Someone's touchy.
>>
>>78137055
I've watched it about 5 times now, and I disagree. It's about the same for me, but the predication of trying to see all the flaws the /co/ thinks makes it the worst movie of the 21st century tricks you into thinking it's getting worse, as you try to highlight the flaws you once handwaved.

>>78137105
Nah, he's just doing the reverse of what you're doing. Overplaying the good parts and downplaying the bad.
>>
>>78137086
>He tried saying it in a jokey way, but it came across as really arrogant, like he truly believed it and was double bluffing.
>but that it was beneath him.
This sounds like you're pulling your own meaning from those statements.
>>
>>78137105
No, YOU'RE retarded!
>>
>>78137283
If it were down to me and you, it would be you in the dunce hat.
>>
>>78136985
>so I'm going to assume that 80% of it is straight up hate for Whedon because of whatever residual gamergate scorn.
This desu senpai
>>
>>78137319
No, YOU'D wear the dunce hat!
>>
>>78136657
well Thor being Vision's friend didn't make sense in the first place. I'd rather have a bad scene and a good scene rather than just a bad scene.
>>
>>78137358
fuck
>>
>>78137359
He's Thor's friend because he's everybody's friend. He was even sympathetic to Ultron.
>>
>>78137258
That's what it came across as to me, man, I'm not shitposting for the sake of it. I did still enjoy the movie, overall, but it seems like it could've been a great one beneath all the 'Language' and 'Children' and 'Monster'. It just seemed like a very fractured movie with a couple of phoned in lines.

It was still worth it for the Vision.
>>
File: sweat towels.jpg (31 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
sweat towels.jpg
31 KB, 426x341
>>78135048
>those hips
>>
>>78135048
Is this the part where Hawkeye fires Ant-Man across the airport?
>>
>>78135048
>dat Wanda

>my feet hurt
>why is he using a bow in 2015
>why is he even an Avenger
>why is this suit so tight
>where is my family
>I wish I was making out with my brother
>>
>>78135048
Where is this gif from?
>>
>>78137703
Last trailer, I think.
>>
>>78137688
>where is my family
Dead. Were you even watching, Wanda?
>>
I just realized that if the Avengers were real, 4chan would be full of threads about how much we hate them
>>
>>78138013
No, there would just be even more waifufags and husabandofags.
>>
File: 1449136147068.jpg (116 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
1449136147068.jpg
116 KB, 500x459
>>78134856
good times.
>>
>>78138123
>tfw they'll never do an early Avengers book
Fuck, make it a mini
>>
>>78135198

Didn't notice it until you pointed it out but damn.
>>
>>78134856
>even more quips
Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>78137688
>I wish I was making out with my brother

You and me both.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (30 KB, 743x435) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
30 KB, 743x435
>>78138208
Brevoort said last week that he's talked about doing a book with tales of Cap's Kooky Quartet, though "at some point" could mean "never."
>>
mmm
>>
>>Dammit why is joss so shit for cutting these?

Remember that Marvel is notorious for cutting out scenes against their directors wills. The deleted scenes from the Thor films are CRIMINAL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P23aKF-694k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM8rWhKQt_w

It's like Marvel Studios has this fear that any scene that isn't silly or action filled is worthless. These scenes should have been included because the show how these characters are evolving, but instead they just want the action and quips.
>>
>>78135198
>Why does widow look cgi?
Pregnant.
>>
>>78136546
The Vision fight should have been cut because it would just baffle audiences and probably would have made the film more mindless spectacle.
>>
>>78139836
That Thor and Loki scene was pretty good.
>>
You know, it's almost as if Marvel wants to do a special edition to its films with all these really good deleted scenes to all of their films...
>>
File: thor and loki.png (79 KB, 442x467) Image search: [Google]
thor and loki.png
79 KB, 442x467
>>78139836
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P23aKF-694k
Yas!
>>
File: Manly ass tears.png (364 KB, 366x455) Image search: [Google]
Manly ass tears.png
364 KB, 366x455
>>78134856
>>78139836
kill me
>>
>>78139836
>>78134856
Does Marvel Studios just think that people will just get bored if the scene isn't funny/action packed? Cause these are some genuinely good moments!
>>
>>78141642
>!
Fuck off reddit.
>>
File: seinfeld1.jpg (32 KB, 442x480) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld1.jpg
32 KB, 442x480
>>78141862
Exclamation points are considered reddit now?
>>
>>78141862
Oh lord. This fucking meme. Punctuation really triggers you, huh?
>>
>>78141862
Dear God. It's gotten to this point now?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.