[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're not his family. The spell he said transferred his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1136x640
They're not his family. The spell he said transferred his soul into another man's body he's now possessing. How come nobody else is talking about this?
>>
>>78134816
I need more context? What show is this?
>>
>>78135157
Arrow
>>
>>78134816
He stole Dum Dum Dugan's body then shaved his mustache.
>>
Makes absolute sense.
>>
>>78135244
But did he get his stick?
>>
>>78134816
But then why does he look the same?
>>
But he looks exactly the same.
>>
>>78134816

I hate breaks, not because I hate waiting for new episodes, but because of how it spawns terrible speculation.
>>
>>78135843
>>78135863
He looks the same to us. So we know it's him and doesn't spoil the twist. Like Jake Gyllenhaal in The Source Code.
>>
Can somebody translate the Latin from the spell?
>>
>>78136561
It roughly said "New Person Life Discovers"
>>
>>78137459
Oh, so yeah it's pretty much confirmed he transferred his soul into somebody else's body.
>>
>>78140348
How many donuts does he have to eat to restore his mana? That can't be a cheap spell.
>>
>>78134816
It's already established that he has a daughter.
>>
>>78141801
Yeah, but I doubt that's her.
>>
>>78141867
True. Guess we'll see.
>>
>>78137459
Nice. What was the original phrase?
>>
>>78141670
I have no idea what any of this thread is about but did you just make a Kamen Rider Wizard reference?

If so, fuck yeah, anon.
>>
File: WC.gif (503 KB, 350x228) Image search: [Google]
WC.gif
503 KB, 350x228
>>78134816
>>
>>78134816
then why was there no body found after the explosion?
>>
>>78136105
Yes, how dare we discuss things on a discussion board.
>>
This season confuses me. They're doing so much right but also so much wrong. The plot so far has such smooth pacing and Damian is a great villain, but on the other hand they're amping up the Felicity drama bullshit and Ollie was kind of fun for the first 5 episodes or so but now he's serious again? I don't get it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.