[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANAD Marvel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1449850185181.jpg (760 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449850185181.jpg
760 KB, 1280x720
I've read all of the ANAD Marvel (turns out I like to suffer). This is the only correct ranking of the books.

>amazing
Karnak
Hulk
Vision

>good enough to keep following for a while
Avengers
Hawkeye
Amazing spider man
Angela
Ant man
Captain america
Carnage
Contest of champs
Daredevil
Doctor strange
Extraordinary x-men
Hercules
Howard
Illuminati
Iron man
Moon girl
Ms marvel
New avengers
Silk
Gwen
Spider man 2099
Ultimates
Inhumans
Web warriors
Wolverine

>not worth the time
Deadpool
nuHumans
New x-men
Commandos of shield
Guardians of infinity
Whor
Nova
Red wolf
Scarlet witch
Spidey

>shit
Black knight
Drax
Guardians of the galaxy
Star lord
Squirrel girl
Venom
>>
>>78123962
That is some awful taste in titles.
>>
>>78123993
then give a better example, shitter
>>
I remember this shit list from yesterday. It's still shit.
>>
>>78123962
Man that is a huge list. Do you really pick up all of these comics monthly?
>>
>>78124970
I like you.
>>
>>78124970
I've downloaded them when they first came out. if it was not good i did not return for the next issue
>>
>>78124866
Yesterday's list was similar.
>>
>>78123962

> Amazing ... Hulk

Dude what a terrible taste.
>>
>>78126169
its great so far desu
>>
>>78126117
No, it was exactly the same. I know this because I'm the one that corrected it
>>
>>78123962
>Great
Vision

>Mediocre to bad
Everything else

There, fixed your list.
>>
Haven't read as much as you OP but here goes

>amazing
Vision

>good enough to follow
Hulk
Karnak
Hawkeye
Daredevil
Extraordinary and all new
Carnage
Herc
Deadpool
Ms marvel
New avengers
Illuminati
Ultimates
Inhumans books
Venom
Silk
Wolverine

Probably gonna drop Howard. Considering dropping extraordinary, but I'll probably stick around through apoc wars. Wolverine is on the bubble as well
>>
>>78130857
Throw uncanny avengers under good as well
>>
Is Silk's book still going? I can't find anything of her after the issue in September
>>
>>78131101
yeah, the first issue of the new (same) volume is already out. second one is coming out on wednesday
>>
>>78131160
I just looked at the Win'O
Why did they set it back to #1?
>>
>>78123962
Karnak has only had one issue and nothing really even happened. What about that could have possibly popped that much?
>>
Howling Commandos might be the stealth great book,
>>
>>78131184
Because they set everything back to #1. When they did the Marvel NOW relaunch which had almost everything get set back to #1 with a handful that didn't, the handful that didn't plummeted in sales numbers fast. Most of them, at least.
>>
>>78131184
>>78131294
what he said. just checked amazon and the trades of silk's and gwen's first series are published as volume 0. that's kinda dumb
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.