[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he stand still whenever Andy was around if he didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Excellently rendered books.jpg (65 KB, 355x400) Image search: [Google]
Excellently rendered books.jpg
65 KB, 355x400
Why did he stand still whenever Andy was around if he didn't know he was a toy?
>>
>>78123395
It was on his training that everytime a giant human would come near they would freeze up.

Source: My ass
>>
>>78123395
When in Rome.
>>
>>78123395
Reflex and/or adapting according to the natives.
>>
>>78123395
It's a reflex. If placed in a room full of poison gas, a human will eventually breath it in, even if you tell him it's poison.
>>
>>78123395
The better question is how the toy manufacturers did not know they were making sentient beings, tbqh family
>>
>>78123395
peer pressure
>>
>>78123395
I think there was some bullshit of him thinking he was on a secret mission to pretend to be a toy or something. I can't recall.
Though if you really think about it none of the toys are toys, so while Buzz's belief in star command and the like are delusional he isn't wrong in thinking there's some sort of secret mission to fulfill.
>>
>>78123395
From TS2: "All units must remain in hypersleep until awakened by authorised personnel".
The Buzz Lightyears think they're going into some kind of cryosleep until the humans go away.
>>
File: bendermachinegun.jpg (7 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
bendermachinegun.jpg
7 KB, 256x192
>>78124440

DESTROY ALL HUMANS!
>>
There is literally a line in the movie where he says he's behaving like the natives to fit in.
>>
File: bender awesome.gif (76 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bender awesome.gif
76 KB, 320x240
>>78124874
Hey fellow robot, wanna kill all humans?
>>
File: Bender.gif (68 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Bender.gif
68 KB, 320x240
>>78128650

sure fellow robot.
>>
What this guys says >>78124440 explains why he is still until out of the box.

Once out of the box, Buzz faced Andy's Toys, and they all acted super frightened about not moving around Andy. Buz thought he was in an alien planet, so he acted like "the natives" to suvive possible unknown threats.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.