[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ think of Saga?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: saga.png (262 KB, 650x341) Image search: [Google]
saga.png
262 KB, 650x341
What does /co/ think of Saga?
>>
Eh it's okay.
>>
>>78114482
It's alright, comfy like a telenovela.

Nothing great though.
>>
>>78114518
Agreed, too many people around my area think it's the second coming of Christ. It's an ok comic, nothing worthy of praise yet though.
>>
tbqh I just started reading it last night and I'm only five issues in.

It's good enough to keep me interested and keep reading but I haven't found anything in it yet that jumps out and really gets me to love it
>>
>>78114482
Used to be really good. Now it's just merely okay. BKV is obviously just spinning his wheels on Saga while putting actual effort on his other new titles.
>>
>>78114586
>getting this triggered
>>
GIANT DRAGON DICK
>>
File: 1439497874498s.jpg (7 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1439497874498s.jpg
7 KB, 250x187
it was like

ayy lmao: the book
>>
>>78114482
Meh its a good entry level noncape comic
Not bad has solid moments but isn't great
I recommend it to people who want something current for their first comic
>>
>>78114482
/co/ really loved it when it first came out, it got storytimed with every damn wednesday. Even before it came out /co/ was wetting itself over the writer/artist combo. Then saga got more and more popular and everyone said it sucked to be contrarian. Now it's generally seen as ok and good but overrated.
>>
It's really good and I usually recommend it as an entry-level comic for newbie.
There's is better tough, obviously.
>>
>>78114962
Personally it just got worse with time
Plus the constant unneeded cliff hangers turned me off
>>
>>78114482
It's a modern day, prime-time, soap opera with rubber forehead aliens and hipster dialogue that comes strait out of a Southern California script workshop.

If any of that sounds like a good time then you'll love it.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 386x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 386x640
Anyone else drop it for a while after they killed of best girl? Prince robot is the only reason I still read it. he doesn't die later right?
>>
>>78114962
>/co/ really loved it when it first came out, it got storytimed with every damn wednesday
by the same person, ie not a major of cee-ooh you fag enabler
>>
>>78114681
Really? Aside from maybe Paper Girls, the rest of his titles are garbage specially how much of a double double shit bin waste of time title like We Stand On Guard.
>>
>>78117634
>especially how much of a double double shit bin waste of time title like We Stand On Guard.

What's the matter? Did the mean ol' Canadians make fun of American jingosm too hard for you?
>>
>>78114482
I'm over it.

It was really good when it started but now it seems to be going nowhere.

It does read better in trade than in floppy though
>>
>>78114482
Nice in trades, kinda dull issue by issue.
>>
>>78116999
I didn't drop it, but man did it kill a lot of my enjoyment when she went.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.