[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got done listening to the Graphic Audio adaption of Ms.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: marvelmsmarvel01.jpg (320 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
marvelmsmarvel01.jpg
320 KB, 1200x1200
Just got done listening to the Graphic Audio adaption of Ms. Marvel Vol. 1 and was fairly impressed. The voice acting was good and I always have a soft spot for cape audio adventures (love listening to old Superman serials).

Any recommendations? Doesn't have to be Graphic Audio.

I did hear that this Ms. Marvel audio is the only one to be adapted directly from the comic and not an audio version of a book adaption, which may have been why it was so good, if you like Ms. Marvel.
>>
>>78111874
Crisis on Infinite Earths is pretty good. I admit I never actually read the original and I have mostly only read DC from post-Crisis on, so a purist my be disappointed.

It does assume you have an intermediate knowledge of the DC Mutliversal lore, but if you browse /co/ DC threads often, that shouldn't be a problem.
>>
The Judge Dredd Big Finish audio ones are amazing. There was also a radio play done for The Maxx that was intended to be read alongside the first three issues
>>
>>78111874
Anyone do audios for Daredevil?

That one is so obvious there's no way nobody has done that.
>>
File: Audio.jpg (304 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Audio.jpg
304 KB, 1200x1200
>>78112347
GraphicAudio is finally adapting actual comics instead of just novelizations now
>>
>>78112384
Yeah, so far the only confirmed direct-from-comic adaptions are Daredevil: Guardian Devil and Ms. Marvel Vol 2.

Hope they do more of those.
>>
>>78112013
>>78112384
They've done no direct-from-comics adaptions of DC events, but the Batman: No Man's Land audio is actually better than the comic.
>>
>>78112705
Probably because it cuts out all of the tie-ins, which definitely hurt the comic
>>
>>78111874
Sorry to ask, but is there anyway I can download those?
>>
>>78113076
Well, you could pay for them like an upstanding member of society to show support for these great works.

Or you could download from Audiobookbay, like the rest of us.
>>
No Mans Land is by far the best "comic" that they do.
>inb4 it's technically a novel
eh.
>>
>>78113293
>you could download from Audiobookbay, like the rest of us.
Hey, I bought The Broken Eye and the last three Demon Cycle books.
>>
>>78112384
>>78112489
There was also an adaptation of the first issue of Mark Waid's Daredevil that was brilliant.
>>
>>78113427
And here it is http://marvel.com/files/podcasts/DAREDEVIL_1_edited.mp3
>>
I'd love to find Star Wars Aftermath in mp3 at this point. I'm going to try out Ms Marvel, Avengers: Everybody Wants to Rule the World, and the Daredevil listed above
>>
Graphic audio worth listening to:
Last Sons
Final Crisis
Nml
Ms Marvel
Enemies and Allies
Trials of time
Breakout
Astonishing X-men, really great scene between Fury and Colossus
Rocket and Groot
Non GA:
BBC Knightfall
Big Finish's Judge Dredd
BBC Neverwhere
Kingdom Come
Supergirl Lost daughter of krypton
Old time ones:
Superman
The shadow
Blue Beetle
Green hornet
Power records
>>
>>78115745
Oh I forgot one, Cemetery Girl
>>
>>78111874

Holy damn. I have never listened to an audio comic before. For audio books, you know, it's just someone reading to you/maybe doing the voices. I was expecting the same thing. They actually like paint the picture of each scene, so if you have the comic open, you can see what they are talking about, though you don't need it. This is kinda cool.
>>
>Hooked on Phonics: Comic edition :)

No thanks
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.