[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone read this comic? Someone made a shortfilm about it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ETERNAUT-fc.png (530 KB, 1000x739) Image search: [Google]
ETERNAUT-fc.png
530 KB, 1000x739
Anyone read this comic?
Someone made a shortfilm about it. It's in spanish but it has captions. https://vimeo.com/146667441
>>
>US board
>Y tenga est un gato in mis pantalones
>huehuehue
>>
File: IMG_20151123_131653.jpg (1010 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151123_131653.jpg
1010 KB, 3264x2448
>order the English version
>it is destroyed in transit
>even the pages are fucked

t-thanks amazon.
>>
>>78103961
That sucks :/
Did you try to get a new one from them?
>>
>>78104067
I got too busy with the semester to bother with it and forgot, it's been a while now so I don't think I can get it replaced. I might just pick up a second copy and give this one to my brother.
>>
>>78103680
I feel like storytiming this, link?
>>
>>78104684
hmmmm I can only find spanish links because of location. Pretty sure google will help you
>>
>>78105592
I also only find the spanish because of my location, anon.
>>
>>78103961
EXACTLY the same thing happened when I ordered The Complete Eightball off Amazon!?WTF?!?!

I've read parts before in an old British short-lived anthology but can't remember much, only the ace drawing and post-apocalyptic setting. And of course the diving suit Does look picking up. I have the Freaks (film) adaptation he (drew) did with jim Woodring (writing); fantastic artist.
>>
File: Rat-Flail.gif (87 KB, 227x170) Image search: [Google]
Rat-Flail.gif
87 KB, 227x170
I liked it but that's it, I still think the ending was rushed as fuck though, but that's because I was expecting more time travel shenanigans when I first read it.

Seriously, where are my dinosaur fights?

I guess it was OK as a political message.
>>
>>78108318
the whole alien invasion was supposed to be one short arc that served as introduction and then multiple stories of the guy traveling through the multiverse looking for his family, but then the alien story kept growing out of control and then the guy had to end it so he rushed the time traveling escape ending
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.