[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amazing Spider-Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1449259027694.png (3 MB, 1294x956) Image search: [Google]
1449259027694.png
3 MB, 1294x956
What went wrong?
>>
>>78098974
Amazing 2 tried so hard to push the Sinister Six, crammed in Gwen's death, shoehorned the mystery of what happened to Peter's parents, and rushed Peter and Harry's conflict all while trying to make Electro the villain.
I like Amazing 2 but goddamn did they drop the ball with that.
>>
>>78099086
It's funny that they spent so much time setting up movies that will never happen. They (and any filmmakers) should just focus on making the movie at hand as good as possible.
>>
>>78098974
Horrible villains
Bad writing
Meh characters
>>
Everything except the cast.

Pretty much the only times either movies weren't actively on fire from pure shit where when Garfield and Stone were allowed to flirt and have fun with each other.
>>
>Delved into the mystery of the Parkers no one cared about
>Cant decide if its a Electro movie or a Green Goblin one
>Literally a commercial for another movie down the road
>Waste of Paul G. and Rhino in every sense.
>>
File: 1.jpg (527 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
527 KB, 1920x1200
Nothing. Fuck, they're going to make him quip and tell jokes in the mcu.
>>
>>78099489
Ebin.
>>
>>78099489
He's always quipped
>>
What went right?
The costume on the second one.
>>
File: Osborn.jpg (37 KB, 768x326) Image search: [Google]
Osborn.jpg
37 KB, 768x326
Isn't that the question of the day?
>>
>>78099489
Quip AND joke, wow! Next you'll call him Spider-meme
>>
Terrible casting all around.
>>
File: RHZkfqGP.jpg (46 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
RHZkfqGP.jpg
46 KB, 600x400
Andrew wasn't a good Peter, but he was a decent Spider-Man. From the Sony email hacks, we know that Kevin had big problems with him.

Anyway, third times a charm.
>>
Can't speak for the second one, but nothing was wrong with the first one. We finally had a spiderman that actually acted like spiderman. Him and gwen had good chemistry. I still laugh hard when people try to say with a straight face that the raimi movies were better.
>>
>>78101580
I enjoyed the Sam movies a lot more. I hated that Peter was a cool guy guy and not the nerdy type.
>>
>>78099164
I disagree with the characters, I quite liked the all the characters in ASM more than the Raimi movies, expect Osborne, ofcourse
>>
>>78101557
Why does everyone say he was a bad Parker but good Spider-man?
He was a great Peter and looked the part.
>inb4: skater hipster cool
>>
File: Slowpoke.png (547 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
Slowpoke.png
547 KB, 500x488
>>78098974

Nothing Sinister 6 can't fix
>>
They didn't want to make movies, they wanted to make a franchise.

The whole thing was an exercise in setting up a "universe" and future movies that they failed to tell a compelling story.
>>
>>78103743

name me one good recent Sony superhero movie.
>>
>>78104447
ASM2
>>
>>78103527
You liked the character of Electro?
>>
>>78098974

PETER STILL IN SCHOOL THIS IS THE FIFTH MOVIE WHY IS HE ALWAYS IN SOME SORT OF SCHOOL
TOO MANY PLOTS
TOO MANY VILLAINS
ELECTRO SUCKED

It should have been:

>Spidey vs Gobbo on and off
>Gwen gets caught in the midst somehow
>Gwen dies
>Peter is distraught and gives up caping

Then third movie

>1-3 years later
>with spiderman gone crime has increased
>harry is the lead of oscorp and uses his gobbo personality to coerce and blackmail everyone
>Something happens that makes peter regain his resolve
>faces gobbo again, and beats him, yet refuses to kill him
>harry tries to kill spiderman but peter's reflexes allow him to avoid it, the glider spears harry
>peter gets upset but shakes it off, gwen would tell him to grow a pair of balls
>spidey cleans up his city and fights thugs
>goes to a showcasing of otto octavius
>meets eddie brock (played by some beefy guy, not somescrawny fuck) while doing a photoshoot for jameson (played by jk simmons) on a returning shuttle form space
>disgruntled ex-soldier Mac Gargan is starts to rob banks
>spidey goes to fight him, webs him up easily (this time) and uses his powers to photograph "spiderman" for jameson, planting the jealousy seed in Eddie
>movie seems to end as peter moves into his own apartment, mary jane is his next door neighbor
>fade to black, it shows harry is still alive, having survived his run in by his own glider
>he is talking to Mac though one of those prison visit things
>he hands the man a serum that van make him "stronger than a spider"
>Cut to harry smiling evilly and the goblin laugh
>roll credits
>>
>>78103562
Greentexting arguments doesn't negate them.
>>
>>78101557
>From the Sony email hacks, we know that Kevin had big problems with him.

Not sure if I've missed some emails. What were the problems?
>>
>>78101484
Why wasn't this line in the movie?
>>
I liked the second movie a lot. I still don't get why Americans shit on it so much. It didn't feel like a Sinister 6 commercial to me.

Then again it appears that we spics have shit taste since Fanfourstic was a success here in Meheeco.
>>
>>78105731
>PETER STILL IN SCHOOL THIS IS THE FIFTH MOVIE WHY IS HE ALWAYS IN SOME SORT OF SCHOOL

You're not going to like MCU Spider-Man, because he's going to be a freshman in high school in his first movie.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.