[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's way too many ostriches. Why are there so many ostriches?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: ostriches.jpg (43 KB, 718x480) Image search: [Google]
ostriches.jpg
43 KB, 718x480
There's way too many ostriches.

Why are there so many ostriches?

The brochure said there would only be a few ostriches.

This is a terrible vacation.
>>
>>78098056
When do I laugh?
>>
>the average millenial these days doesn't know who Don Knotts is
>>
>>78098069
NOW
>>
>>78098109
>Spent his last few years voicing on robot chicken

Not sure how to feel about this.
>>
>>78098690
Could be worse. Anne Bancroft's final film role was in "Delgo".
And Dennis Hopper's final role was in "Alpha and Omega".
>>
>>78098753
Orson Welles's last role was as Unicron in the Transformers movie which he described as
>I played the voice of a toy. Some terrible robot toys from Japan that changed from one thing to another. The Japanese have funded a full-length animated cartoon about the doings of these toys, which is all bad outer-space stuff. I play a planet. I menace somebody called Something-or-other. Then I'm destroyed. My plan to destroy Whoever-it-is is thwarted and I tear myself apart on the screen.
>>
>>78098842
>Orson Welles was that butthurt
LOL
>>
>>78098842
And he still did a pretty damn good job.
>>
>>78098753
And lets not forget Sean Connery coming out of retirement to voice Sir bili.
>>
>>78098690
His last role was on Air Buddies.
>>
>>78099495
Although, he was a second rate TV comedian. He wasn't too proud to do stuff like that for a pay check. Lets be honest. People remember him for being Andy's sidekick or quaint disney comedies.

It's not like he fell from greatness to wallow in obscurity.

He was always distinctly second rate if recognizable and pitiably clownish in an appealing sort of way.
>>
>>78098056
>Why are there so many ostriches?
>>
>>78099769
That's the basis of the joke. He always did those stupid ass situational comedy disney movies, which never had much more content than Don Knotts standing in a field filled with ostriches.
>>
File: 1411352075528.gif (986 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1411352075528.gif
986 KB, 300x196
>>78098842
Fucking Welles, that asshole
>>
Then they beat the joke into the ground with the one about him having sex with an elephant.
>>
File: unicron prime.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
unicron prime.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>>78098753
>>78099180
>>78099495
>>78098842

It's hilarious how Orson gets the best final gig out of all these actors and he's the most grumpiest.

>tfw you prefer Roger C. Carmel and John Noble as Unicron.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20knMq7_JZY

this joke was okay
>>
If I were him I'd be scared for my life. Ostriches are fucking terrifying.
>>
>>78098842
>Oh, what the hell, I need the money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i7ycxiog40
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.