[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bring him back please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: wolverine-leap.gif (34 KB, 403x303) Image search: [Google]
wolverine-leap.gif
34 KB, 403x303
I miss him /co/. It's been 60 weeks without him. When will he ever come back.
>>
>>78094667
He has always been shit, and if his death event give us something it was how irrelevant he was even after all his popularity. The last time wolverine was good miller was working with him
>>
Remember when he was on every marvel comic book cover and it annoyed you?
>>
File: 1099920-vartox.jpg (147 KB, 477x1028) Image search: [Google]
1099920-vartox.jpg
147 KB, 477x1028
>>78094699
Now we just need Laura to die and we can all sleep better at night.
>>
>>78094734
I don't mind her, I just wish she'd drop this silly wolverine charade.
>>
>>78094734

She was fap material for fags that already fapped to hairy midgets, she probably has a hairy smelly butt.
>>
>>78094667
I will never understand why this character is so popular.
>>
>>78095037
Because edgy?
>>
>>78095039
But doesn't his muh loneliness character contradicts the point of X-men?
>>
>>78095037
>New team in the 70s
>Jap
>Negress
>Commie
>Kraut
>Redskin
>Mick
>....guy from Canada who has no really significant traits that keep him from passing as a gruff blue collar American
>>
>>78095062
It does, and it was a fine contrast 2 decades ago, by the time of onslaught it was already burnt out.
>>
We can do without him for a minute, he hasn't even really left.
>>
>>78095062
Yep. It doesn't make sense "X-Men don't kill... except Logan" either.
>>78095103
>kill off Logan
>publish two solos based on some people carrying his name
>>
>>78095082
His stereotype was that he's Canadian, so he's obviously an alcoholic. It was a thing back in the day. All of the new team (other than Wolverine) had powers based on stereotypes. Sneaky German, Irish guy that wouldn't shut up, African witch, strong native American, etc.
>>
File: 1.jpg (39 KB, 600x343) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39 KB, 600x343
Why do they never use this power? I hope he come's back with it
>>
>>78095178
> he's Canadian, so he's obviously an alcoholic. It was a thing back in the day.
Well, what do you know. Learn something new every day.

>All of the new team (other than Wolverine) had powers based on stereotypes
There was a Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends episode that inexplicably still had Thunderbird in it, and he just fucking turned into a bear. Because of course he did.
>>
You should just read some old Wolverine stories. I doubt you've read them all. Plus, they're miles ahead of what's currently being put out.
>>
>>78095908
>see bub
>see bub snikt
>snikt, bub, snikt
>>
>>78094667

If they bring him back they should take him back to his roots as a character. They made him too convoluted and he eventually became the go to character for casuals who pretend they know comics to shit on.

There's a valid reason he was the most popular X-Man: he was one of the most interesting. The problem is they just forgot what made him interesting and ended up fucking his character up because of it.
>>
>>78094667
You'll take your Old Man Logan and like it!
>>
>>78094667
He was technically in the weekly Wolverines series, Fang had a good flashback about taking Wolvie to The Bar At The End Of The Universe in Knowhere to get super wasted on space-absinthe. He pops his claws thru his wrists, it's hilarious.
>>
>>78094734
NO! Laura is great.

We can agree she's not Wolverine, but I don't want her to just go away, I want her to be X-23 again.
>>
>>78097707
Ending was hilarious to that weekly.
>>
>>78095206
fighting games and TV only
>>
>>78094667
Just buy the xmen license from fox and give the license back to marvel, then they'll bring him back
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.