[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys remember when Sally Floyd predicted Donald Trump's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: genm04.png (1 MB, 701x1083) Image search: [Google]
genm04.png
1 MB, 701x1083
Hey guys remember when Sally Floyd predicted Donald Trump's policies
>>
I don't support Trump but the guy in the picture isn't wrong
Even if the crime rate is the same mutants can and do cause way more damage because they have more power
>>
>being a muslim put in the same category as inherent characteristics like being black, gay or a mutant
lol
>>
>>78093588
Yeah Sally Floyd made up Mutant registration which was in no way reflective of anything that's ever happened in any other society, Foreign or American.
HA! Wow, I guess I think on the same way as American news....oh shit that's bad.
>>
>>78093637
persecuting a minority prevents them from getting stable jobs and drives them to crime. In a world where anyone with the right connections can get hooked up to a suit of power armor comparable to Iron-Man's, or make a pact with an evil god, the damage potential of mutants isn't that big of an outlier
>>
>>78093637
Except this is the Marvel Universe we're talking about, where there are two guys named Power Broker who will sell you superpowers.
>>
Opponents of mutant registration are likely supporters of gun control
>>
>>78095319
>In a world where anyone with the right connections can get hooked up to a suit of power armor comparable to Iron-Man's

I can't remember which comic it was in, but it's been stated that you can find old Crimson Dynamo schematics on the internet.
>>
>>78093588
Is that page suppossed to show that she's right and the white cismale rethuglikkan is wrong?
Because he completely shuts down her entire Godwin in two speech bubbles.
>>
>>78093588
Unlike mutants, racial minorities commit a disproportionate amount if crime. Islam is a chosen ideology, which does have isses, not an inherent trait
>>
File: genm00545.png (1 MB, 705x1083) Image search: [Google]
genm00545.png
1 MB, 705x1083
The parallels are eery to be honest f a m
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.