[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AND NOW TIME FOR THE END OF THE ULTIMATE UNIVERSE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Ultimate_End_5_cover.jpg (635 KB, 790x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate_End_5_cover.jpg
635 KB, 790x1200
AND NOW TIME FOR THE END OF THE ULTIMATE UNIVERSE!
>>
File: Ultimate_End_5_2_and_3.jpg (569 KB, 1555x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate_End_5_2_and_3.jpg
569 KB, 1555x1200
I find it amazing that everyone stops fighting cause one guy says so.
>>
File: Ultimate_End_5_4.jpg (874 KB, 790x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate_End_5_4.jpg
874 KB, 790x1200
So what's the point of Ult. Punisher again?
>>
>>78086977
Bendis hates Frank, so he will probably die
>>
Latest Contest of Champions features an alternate dimension called Ultimate End, Earth 616160. I suppose this merger survives to keep Bendis' favorites available
>>
This shit is fucking hilarious.

I mean, Marvel delayed this book to avoid spoilers of Secret Wars. Both SW #9 and this book were supposed to come out at the same time. Now they have delayed Secret Wars and the end will be spoiled anyways by this book.

Serves them right for having reached this level of idiocy with their schedule.
>>
>>78087224
If anything, they should have postpone Weirdworld, cause that shows Battleworld blowing up.

Fuck man, what if issue 9 just ends with Battleworld exploding and that's it?
>>
>>78087224
What I don't understand is why this book spoils Secret Wars. Like, did Bendis HAVE to write it that way? Was there really no other story he could have told?
>>
I hope 61610 exists
>>
>>78087567
At this point, I really wonder what the hell is left to spoil?
Battleworld? Blows up.
Dr. Doom? Alive in Iron Man.
Hell, even Old Man Logan ends with him in the new Universe.

What the hell did this book get delayed for that's such a big spoiler for Secret Wars?!
>>
>>78086953
But he is MILES MORALES THE ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN
This book is shit and the only one who likes it enough to storytime it is Nigger Boco because he self inserts in Miles and Benis posted his photo on Twitter
>>
>>78087694
the universe is now more stable because we added iso-8 from the video games! now it's just like the facebook games!
>>
File: Ultimate_End_5_1[1].jpg (686 KB, 790x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate_End_5_1[1].jpg
686 KB, 790x1200
Posting the remaining page of this preview because OP is a faggot.

>>78087366
>If anything, they should have postpone Weirdworld, cause that shows Battleworld blowing up.
This. I think the SW tie-in should be delayed to the same week as Secret Wars #9 or the next, and then ANAD Weirdworld should be delayed after that.
>>
OK I'm reading issue 3 and the Punisher killed the Wrecking Crew with a sniper rifle. If I remember well those guys were powered by Asgardian magic shit and were invulnerable to most things, so how?
>>
>>78086953
>Bomb whatever remembers Miles
How?
>>
>>78089310
>Bomb whatever
I'm more surprised how you forgot the world shell.
>>
So they made black Fury into white Fury's son, right? Just to appeal to the movie crowd.
Then the actual black Fury from Ultiverse got there.
That must've been really awkward.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.