[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong with her introduction in the comics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 212x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 212x360
>>
>>78082422
The fact that she was introduced.
>>
>>78082600
this
>>
>>78082422
she had to appear in Green Arrow and not a good comic.
>>
>>78082422
No stockings
>>
>>78082422

need more feet pics.
>>
>>78082422

Wasnt she a minor firestorm character already?
>>
Feet
>>
When Diggle was introduced it was natural and not by one of the shows writers and there were some differences in his character.
Felicity on the other hand, was introduced by a TV writer that was trying to make the comic more like the show which no one wanted, is also a bad comic writer and was exactly as annoying and as prevalent as she is in the show.

Also who here's grabbing Lemires Deluxe HC in January?

>>78082699
She actually made GA worse
>>
>>78083975
I am. Also buying quiver
>>
>>78082422
does she even appear in the comic after the show writer left it?
>>
>>78084410
No Ben Percy doesn't acknowledge that run.
>>
How are the New 52 Green Arrow comics? Did they make it dark and gloomy and all that? Did they turn Oliver into Stephen Amell's version?
>>
>>78084458
From good to awful
Not really aside from the newest run but that's done well, in a Grell style as opposed to Arrow style
For one of the terrible runs written by one of the shows writers, yes

Just read Jeff Leire and maybe Benjamen Percys runs
>>
>>78084458
0 to 16 horrible, 17 to 34 amazing, 35 to 40 try to copy arrow they try to turn Mia into Thea, 41 to present decent traditional green arrow.
>>
>>78084458
Just read Jeff Lemire run.

Hope the series would be like this instead of being a tumblrfag crap.
>>
>>78084992
>Hope the series would be like this instead of being a tumblrfag crap.
You have no idea who Green Arrow is, do you?
>>
File: felicity hal.jpg (309 KB, 1080x767) Image search: [Google]
felicity hal.jpg
309 KB, 1080x767
Hal should have fucked her
>>
>>78083975
>Also who here's grabbing Lemires Deluxe HC in January?
What are the extras that make it "deluxe" ?
>>
>>78085194
Not much listed but it has everything in it including FE and Secret Origins
>The entire GREEN ARROW run written by Jeff Lemire is collected in one hardcover, with stories from issues #17-34, SECRET ORIGINS #4 and FUTURES END #
>>
>>78085194
it's oversized and has his whole run, it'll probably have sketches or something for extras

I have two of the trades
>>
>>78085258
Hm, might pick it up, have every volume except the last one before Arrow writer took over.
>>
>>78083877
she used to be his step mother and was in a relationship with some guy and a CEO of a company
>>
>>78082422
She's been in comics since the 80s.
>>
>>78085030
I only saw him in JLU, Batman:Brave and Bold etc. cartoons like that before series.

Yes, I don't know much of him.
>>
>>78085576
But she was older. This is the arrow version
>>
>>78085142
Is that Diggle? Oliver looks like the TV show
>>
>>78082422

She isn't a comic book character. Her purpose is to explain tech shit to the main character and do hacking. This is usually done offpanel or in a narration boxes in comics.
>>
>>78085735
Yep
>>
>>78085940
Pretty much
>>
>>78085630
He's as left as they come. Always has been.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.