[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reviewers saying she is too important to die >Normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 15
File: image.gif (869 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
869 KB, 500x250
>Reviewers saying she is too important to die
>Normies saying they will stop watching if she does
>She was originall only suppose to be in one episode

Why is the general public so fucking stupid? Just think /co/ on an alternate Earth, the writers were not bitches that yielded to a minority fan bases demands and Felicity was never a major character.
>>
>>78079628
She's pretty hot though. If there is a single reason to watch Arrow, Felicity in a tight dress is a pretty good one.
>>
>>78079660
We have plenty of other hot girls on Arrow. Her being attractive isn't worth the 10-15 min an episode she gets of screen time for no fucking reason. That's 1/3 of the episode. It's ridiculous.
>>
She should have gotten the shit beat out of her by the Ghost. I hate her power level creep.
>>
File: 1415376896700.jpg (197 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
1415376896700.jpg
197 KB, 1916x1076
>>78079660
Will in tight clothing is a better reason
That last episode with those tight leather trousers with her kicking ass.
>>
>>78079628
She's going to turn in to the Oracle.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 246x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 246x247
>watching Arrow
>>
>>78079680
Well, there's Thea. I wouldn't call one girl plenty.
>>
>>78079773
That won't work. Oliver has to end up with Black Canary. The only way for his character to evolve is for her to die. He can then stay light hearted due to her death, just like he stopped killing when Tommy died.
>>
File: you just know.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
you just know.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>78079732
>implying Barrowman wouldn't fuck anything that moves
>>
>>78079803
CWVerse doesn't have to follow comic canon, dude.

I mean shit, Barry was dating Linda, who is supposed to be Wally's main bitch. And Wally is only like 3 years younger than Barry instead of a legitimate edgy teen who takes the name "Kid Flash".
>>
>>78079808
He's a faggot though
>>
>>78079834
In the case of Green Arrow and Black Canary getting together the show runners have already stated its end game. Also they are one of the biggest power couples in DC comics so it'd be a fucking waste not to get them together in favor of some DONUT STEAL that fan girls love that literally brings the show down every episode.
>>
>>78079892
Yeah I thought the whole Black Canary endgame was thrown out the fucking window last season though when they confirmed Olicity would be and would continue to be a thing.
>>
>>78079928
Considering they said it was end game the season before that I doubt it. All I know is if Diggle dies and she lives, I'm done with this show.
>>
>>78079969
Thank you based Damien

Please.
>>
>>78079969
THANK YOU BASED DAMIEN
>>
>>78079954
Nigger what? If they said in S2 that Black Canary was endgame, then the next season turned around and said Olicity was because she's the fan favorite, what the fuck do you think is more current and truthful?

The original proof of concept or the actual result?
>>
>>78079628
>overdramatic tumblr cunts dont want them to kill off their self insert

What else is new?
>>
>>78079969
Thank you based Damien, you used your psycho power and went turbo on Felicity. Now put on your bowler hat and howl like a commando.
>>
>>78080059
I find it so funny reviewers are saying she is too crucial to the show to die like that when Oliver's Mom and Tommy both died suddenly lol like holy shit dude the Felicity worship is real.
>>
>>78079808
Dude's so gay he literally put in his contract for season one that he gets a scene with Amell shirtless.
>>
>>78079628
Source?
The normies that I know who watch the show don't like her either, she is really annoying to everyone
>>
>>78079954
They also started the show with "one simple rule; no magic"

Sadly Olicity ain't going anywhere.
>>
>>78080085
>"b-but she's funny a-and good with computers just like me an-and she gets with the hot guy just like I will someday and she's a-always right just like I am you can't just k-k-kill her off"
>>
>>78080108
I know IGNs review said it and tumblr and Reddit are up in arms right now over it.
>>
>>78079969
thank you based damien
>>
>>78080229
So I guess the mods are Felicityfags?
>>
>>78080229
looks like it
>>
>>78080267
Or they just don't want /b/ shit on /co/.
>>
File: looks kinda fun.jpg (56 KB, 385x468) Image search: [Google]
looks kinda fun.jpg
56 KB, 385x468
>>78079872

In the best way
>>
>>78079628
This is the same show that had a fan bring up the Bechdel test during a panel with the crew. What did you expect?
>>
>>78080293
It wasn't a dubs reply post or anything. All it basically said was reply if you want her to die. Those kind of images are a part of 4chan culture. It's sad you are so new you consider that "/b/ shit".
>>
>>78080383
> Those kind of images are a part of 4chan culture.
No, they're a part of /b/ culture for only the last year and a half maybe. Please fuck off back to /b/ and stay there.
>>
>>78079628
>Just think /co/

How about you fucking think instead.

they didn't cave to a minority fanbase, how do you even know you're in the majority?

How do you know if the fan bases were even considered when keeping her on board?

How do you even know the writers had any choice in the matter at all (they usually don't and a chunk of writers that were in season 1 probably went else where by season 3)
>>
>>78080426
>Thinking those images have only been around for a year

Seriously just shut up you retard. You are as bad as those idiots that thought Pepe was a recent thing.
>>
>>78079628
You're watching shit targeted to teenage girls.
>>
>>78080520
Kek stay butt mad Felicityfag she's a shit character who needs to die. The writers openly admitted they kept her cause vocal fans.
>>
They kinda fucked up by having Cassidy as Laurel.

That basically instantly killed any chance of people wanting GA/BC.

So now we have knock off Oracle.
>>
>>78080633
Proof or it didn't happen. Even then, it only show she had a fan base. Don't get me wrong, I hate felicity too, but you /co/ people will whine and cry about anything this woman does.

though honestly, shame on me for thinking it'd be anything different on /co/
>>
>>78080804
She's a bad character man. She has no redeeming qualities and is selfish as hell. They need to look to the Flash writers and Patty Spivot on how to write a real love interest cause Felicity is the kind of girl you'd dump after 2 weeks for yelling at you for not texting her back.
>>
File: joker ponders.jpg (549 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
joker ponders.jpg
549 KB, 1920x1080
>>78079628
question why can't they just write her better instead?
>>
>>78081318
They don't know how. All the writers clearly have insane insecure gfs and wifes. The worst part is this show is making girls think that her behavior is appropriate.
>>
>>78080804
>fan base
Female Protagonist is a steam tag, sure it may be a "fan base" but can you really call such petty creatures fans?
>>
>>78079628
>implying she'll stay dead

Have any of you read a comic or seen a soap opera?
>>
>>78079660
You can literally see the actress nude whoever you want.
>>
>>78081676
We can pray to the New Gods
>>
>>78081676
Tommy's still dead
>>
Emily Bett Rickards needs acting lessons that's for sure.
>>
>>78081813
It's the shows fault. She wasn't suppose to be a regular and doesn't have the acting chops to support how much screen time they are giving her.
>>
>>78079954
>if Diggle dies and she lives
Why not kill both? Diggle's a moron.
>>
>>78081676
Have you, Casual McCasualson?
Ollicity existed solely to kill time until DC's best couple gets back together.
>>
File: image.jpg (569 KB, 988x1531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
569 KB, 988x1531
>>78081894
>>
>>78081871
Him and Oliver broing it up are some of the best moments on the show.
>>
>>78081318
>why can't they just write her better instead?
That would involve time focused to her and she's already annoying everytime she's onscreen. This way is just easier.
>>
File: image.jpg (976 KB, 1983x1519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
976 KB, 1983x1519
>>78081921
>>
>>78081924
>Him and Oliver broing it up are some of the best moments on the show
Granted, that was the only bearable part of episode 6 this season. But he's been stupid the rest of this season.
>>
>>78081724
explain
>>
>>78081984
Read some comics then mane. His brother being a part of HIVE is pretty damn interesting.
>>
>>78081413
>sure it may be a "fan base" but can you really call such petty creatures fans?

if they like and watch the show (even if it's ne or two characters), sure.

>Female Protagonist is a steam tag

This is a completely unrelated fact (even if it is a dumb tag that has no right to exist because it only perpetuates that woman should be treated differently. So thanks Steam for bringing actual feminism a few step backwards)

>>78081318
Because writing is seriously hard and it probably wasn't up to them what they could and could not write.
>>
>>78082063
Women should be treated differently. They are a thing of beauty not logic. They aren't very good generally just stressful situations but are great for making a man feel at ease during his. Women exist to comfort men so we can get things done.
>>
>>78082034
>His brother being a part of HIVE is pretty damn interesting.
Well, yes, that twist at least changes it somewhat. But initially, he couldn't connect the Ghosts' current activities and HIVE's obfuscated operations despite those being the only two things he'd been working on at the time, and his jump to assume the connection was the use of the word "hive".

It's part of what kept me from enjoying the most of this season: he's being written stupidly just to justify showing the twists to the audience rather than making him behave like a logical thinking person.
>>
>>78081894
DC doesn't seem to have any interest in doing that.

Even if they did, I doubt the show would follow suit.

Laurel and Ollie have absolutely no chemistry and their history is so retarded at this point they would both be fucking retarded to get back together.

Also no one likes Katie Cassidy, and Sara is off on another show now.
>>
>>78079628
>tfw I break the news to a casual that, no, Felicity doesn't exist in the comics
>>
>>78082204
She used too until the said fuck it your out.
>>
>>78082189
Everyone who isn't brain dead likes Laurel more than Felicity.
>>
>>78082242
I hope is Dinah. Also: big, crazy, top secret Green Arrow news is coming down the pipeline. I couldn't be more excited. From Ben Percy
>>
>>78082242
Being better then Felicity means nothing.
Laurel is still terrible independent of Felicity.

And well her fans may be brain dead, having a brain dead horde on your side is better then having no one.
>>
>>78082115
/r9k/ pls go
>>
>>78082339
I'm a /co/mrade through and through. Sorry I triggered you but it's true.
>>
>>78082383
How?
>>
>>78082383
>>78082115

There's a reason girls (and probably a good chunk of people) won't talk to you, anon. Now back to the 1950's with you.
>>
>>78082401
There have been many studies showing that women think with emotions instead of logic. It's just how their brains are wired. It's not an insult just a fact. I don't wanna discuss this though cause this stupid /pol/ shit comes up way too much on /co/ since your kind migrated here.
>>
>>78082421
>Implying I express these feelings to the women I fuck

Telling the truth is not how you get laid.
>>
>>78082446
show some studies then.

>>78082471
lying on the internet won't get you anywhere anon.
>>
>>78082421
>Now back to the 1950's with you.
>with you.
God that wording just screams someone who frequents Reddit and Tumblr.
>>
>>78082515
OP here. go away please. There is an entire LGBT board where you can discuss the merits of feminism and equal women's rights. When will the fucking mods ban people for posting this shit anywhere except LGBT?
>>
>>78082566
Sorry, should I have used JUST or "you're a big guy" instead? would that make you feel better?

>>78082595
No, you deserve your thread for being ruined for being a cry baby and not being comics and cartoons.
>>
>>78082421
>doesn't know women are biologically programmed to be dominated
You are literally one of the cvck caricatures from the PatriArchie comics.
>>
>>78082742
What do you honestly think shitposting about inequality that by and large doesn't exist is going to do? You might as well just kill yourself you waste of space.
>>
>>78081894

Mister Miracle and Big Barda would like to have a word with you
>>
>>78083770
There's a reason people don't talk to you, anon.

here's why

I only watched to season 2 of arrow and care about none of this. I'm shit posting/trolling between missions in doom 2 to pass the time till my friends are ready to play Speed runners on steam, it's a really fun game I recommend it to everyone.

You've got some growing up to do, champ.
>>
>>78084065
>I waste my time shit posting on a Korean character image board
>Telling someone else they have growing up to do

Toppest of keks. Also stop projecting bitch boy I bet I could fuck your mom
>>
>>78084481
if it wasn't clear (it is just text ona screen after all) I was being sarcastic. You know, purposefully abrassive to get a rise out of one or two people.

Now go in peace, because it's speed runners time. Seriously, get this game with friends, loads of fun.
>>
>>78082383
You don't have to be from Tumblr to realize what you said was bullshit.
>>
>>78084827
Doubt what you will for you are man, your feelings matter not to Etrigan.
>>
>>78081961
>>78081921
What are some good comics of Ollie and Dinah being great banter power couple-y?

Also, what about a happy Arrowfamily book, does that exist? I'll admit my reading of Green Arrow is scarce.
>>
>>78087562
>I'll admit my reading of Green Arrow is scarce

We can tell, now stop being a filthy casual and just read some comics.
>>
File: 250px-Aquaman33.jpg (50 KB, 250x380) Image search: [Google]
250px-Aquaman33.jpg
50 KB, 250x380
>>78081894
>>78084058
Excuse me?
>>
>>78082063
How do you propose people who want to play as a female character find games without a search tag for games with female protags?
>>
>>78081894
Dude, black canary in the arrow verse is gay as fuck, retarded, and can't fight a lick.
There is no couple.

>>78089181
Johns, please.
>>
>>78087627
How is a person supposed to know WHICH comics to read if you answer like that when they ask?
>>
>>78084794
What you don't realize is that you only made yourself look more pathetic.

You literally used the "I was just pretending to be retarded" defence. I am laffin.
>>
Either next episode she makes it and someone else dies for drama or they dedicate next episode as a goodbye episode for Felicity and Emily is out.

Either way her relationship with Ollie won't last.
>>
>>78082189
I like Katie Cassidy
>>
>>78080106
Which I think is hilarious, btw.
>>
>>78079954
Nope they flat out said they have no plans on bringing Oliver and Laurel back together because fans apparently love Felicity
>>
>>78080129
nigger what? reddit HATES her
>>
>>78079660
>>78079680

Which is usually to bitch about something at the totally wrong time to do it.

I mean, sometimes it's cute but sometimes it's like.

>Ollie, stop this epic battle with your enemy to pay attention to MMMEEEEEE. I know you're trying to save the lives of everyone you love including me but why can't you just stop doing that and pay attention to me instead?
>>
>>78079808
I like to think that Captain Jack just plays Barrowman.
>>
>>78080520

Yeah you're right. We are SPECULATING. We actually have no idea why they do the things they do without an official explanation.

My speculation is the actress who plays Felicity is sucking some serious dick behind the scenes but that's just me.
>>
>>78080664

Laurel feels useless on this show and it's funny because you can see it through her character and acting. Like in universe she knows she's gotten pushed away.
>>
>>78080874

Who wrote the two-part episode? Because when Felicity was on Flash she suddenly became way more likable. It made me wonder if she's a bad character or a horrible written self-insert character instead
>>
>>78080085
The only crucial character is Oliver.

Laurel/Sara/Felicity as love interests, Diggle/Roy/Thea as sidekicks, Detective Lance/Tommy/Laurel/Thea/Felicity as "that bitch", and Tommy/Barry as best friends.

You could nuke the entire cast and the show wouldn't lose a beat. This show has become bogged down in side plots, it's getting ridiculous.
>>
>>78080128
They already introduced a """funny""" good with computers guy to take over if Felicity bites it with Mr. Terrific.

Also he's black AND gay, so that'd make up for him taking a woman's place.
>>
>>78080664
Really? I think they have great chemistry - that episode when they hook up behind Tommy's back was nice.

They bicker like a real couple too; she's the only one on Team Arrow who isn't specifically under his command. They should have more episodes where she does her own thing.
>>
>>78081318
>Woman in a relationship on the CW
>Written good
Never happening
>>
>>78079628
I don't give a piss about felicity, the show has been exponentially worse since Oliver decided to cut off his cock, tuck it between his legs and turn all his friends into superninjas.

Season 1 Oliver was badass. Season 2 Oliver is decent until he decides to stop killing. Season 3 and 4 oliver are fuckign shit tier designated shitfucks
>>
>>78079628

I only cared when they tried to force her in the comic. I'm glad that storyline tanked so hard that's it's pretty much non canon
>>
>>78080129
Tumble and reddit aren't nearly as important as they think they are
>>
>>78093085
She's terribly written. She went from comic relief to Mary Sue in one season, and they've insisted on making her romance the central focus of most episodes. This was a show about a vigilante and his quest to save a city, now it's about a couple and their quest to be obnoxious as possible.

I like Amell and Rickards, but they have zero chemistry together. You'd have an easier time convincing me that Abe Lincoln shot JFK than that Oliver actually has feelings for Felicity. Amell looks uncomfortable in ever romantic scene they have together.
>>
>>78081349
The problem is her vocal female fanbase actually thinks her behavior is appropriate
>>
>>78087562
Don't listen to this >>78087627 little shithead.

Find Grell's run on green arrow. It's Ollie and Dinah living together in Seattle, both a bit older and a little more mature (kinda). It has some darker parts to it, and is an incredible run. It's the sequel to Longbow Hunters so read that as well
>>
>>78084794

It ends when you stop replying. That's the only way anon.
>>
>>78089248

They search for "strong, independent, unbeatable but still sexually attractive" characters.
>>
>>78093240

>Amell looks uncomfortable in ever romantic scene they have together.

This is true but then again I've never seen Amell pull what I call "Bond Swag"... Watch some older Bond movies with Moore and Connery and Brosnan. Every time they fucked on screen you can feel the sexual tension, like they got INTO it.

Definitely don't see that with Amell with anyone really.But definitely not Felicity. The sex scene felt really forced and awkward too. It could be our ill-feelings toward Felicity.

For the record I keep giving her a chance because I don't want to jump on the hate bandwagon even though I agree with it. That's what I meant saying she was at least better in the two-part episode. The Flash writters did a better job with her if that's even possible.
>>
>>78093334
>The sex scene felt really forced and awkward too. It could be our ill-feelings toward Felicity.

No, I actually don't hate Felicity. I've been in complete disbelief since S2 when he confessed his love, it's never been believable to me.

It's almost as if Oliver wants to love her, but really doesn't. That would be giving the writers too much credit though.
>>
>>78093102
Laurel is Crucial, she's Black Canary. Everyone else is expendable
>>
>>78093402

>It's almost as if Oliver wants to love her, but really doesn't.

I was just thinking the same thing reading your other posts. That would be pretty amazing writing actually. Because that's a real emotion, love is a tricky thing. Hell, maybe it was all a ruse in the first place to trick Deathstroke and then Ollie got wrapped up in the lie because he didn't want to hurt or lose Felicity. Felicity can do a lot of damage against him as an enemy too. She's too close, knows too much. He can't just break up with her.
>>
>>78093526
I would think that it's more like Laurel hated him at the time and Sara couldn't be locked down. His mom *just* died, so he needed someone.

Ollie's changed. He's not the womanizing shit he was before; he might care enough for her to not want to hurt her and he doesn't know how to get out of it. He might not even know he wants out of it. Hell, if she actually dies and he confesses that to Laurel, I'll forgive them for S3.
>>
>>78093597
Their entire relationship is pretty much emotional blackmail and Felicity taking advantage of his insecurities and values. I don't think there's been a single episode in Season 4 so far where she hasn't been running mindgames on him somehow. And she never smiles when he's not looking at her. I know the authors probably intend it differently, namely to portray her as the "victim", but the effect on me as a viewer is the exact opposite. She's 100% ice cold.
>>
>>78080106
Based captain jack
>>
>>78093597

>Hell, if she actually dies and he confesses that to Laurel, I'll forgive them for S3.

I was thinking the same thing. It would give him an easy "out" of sorts. Ollie's feelings meta-reflect the audience too. Like he's secretly sick of her bullshit but doesn't know how to get rid of her outright because that would be sort of wrong of him.

What I mean by her shit is stuff like bringing up the kid during the two-part episode. That literally GOT EVERYONE KILLED because she couldn't just decide to bring the issue up a little bit later when they weren't all fighting against goddamn Vandal "I Put Everyone To Shame In DC and Yet No One Recognized How Bad-Ass I Actually Am Yet" Savage.

>>78093634

>Their entire relationship is pretty much emotional blackmail and Felicity taking advantage of his insecurities and values.

Was thinking the same thing too. She's doing it for her lust. I think her mother, as a character, is supposed to show Felicities inner thoughts. Ollie is a hunky bad-boy, former playboy type. She likes Ollie for shallow reasons and doesn't actually understand or seemingly care about him as a person.

Classic example of women trying to change men and not for the betterment of them both but for her own need to stir drama pot and have a hot guy bend over backwards for her. Her "mind games" as you rightly put it got everyone killed. That's the problem, her drama is LITERALLY DANGEROUS. Her emotions are putting way more people in harms way it seems.

I wish Barry and Ollie would of had a heart to heart about that. Barry got over Iris and it makes him a better character. Makes him a man. I would of loved to see Barry pointing out the mind games, how it got everyone killed and SUGGEST that Felicity wasn't good for him. He knows because he's been there with her two and realizes she does this over-dramatic stuff.
>>
>>78093809
>Was thinking the same thing too. She's doing it for her lust. I think her mother, as a character, is supposed to show Felicities inner thoughts. Ollie is a hunky bad-boy, former playboy type. She likes Ollie for shallow reasons and doesn't actually understand or seemingly care about him as a person.
>Classic example of women trying to change men and not for the betterment of them both but for her own need to stir drama pot and have a hot guy bend over backwards for her. Her "mind games" as you rightly put it got everyone killed. That's the problem, her drama is LITERALLY DANGEROUS. Her emotions are putting way more people in harms way it seems.
>I wish Barry and Ollie would of had a heart to heart about that. Barry got over Iris and it makes him a better character. Makes him a man. I would of loved to see Barry pointing out the mind games, how it got everyone killed and SUGGEST that Felicity wasn't good for him. He knows because he's been there with her two and realizes she does this over-dramatic stuff.

They're not going to shit on her like that.
>>
>>78079660
Huntress tho goddamn
>>
Wishing it was Laurel
>>
>>78093866
It's not "shitting on her" if that's exactly how they've written her. She's basically female Edward from Twilight.
>>
>>78094090
No, I mean they won't drag her through the mud like that. If anything happens, she'll die and Ollie will get over it.

You can be entirely correct, but when is Barry supposed to tell Ollie to dump her? He's never around and he has no idea. And when? While she's on her death bed?
>>
You do realize that by constantly bitching about the soap opera elements in CW capeshit and making entire hate threads about how [insert here female character] is the worst on a regular basis all you are doing is fall into being the victim to the soap opera formula, right?

Soaps thrive on people hating female characters and lusting over the men who are always entangled into relationship drama. You're literally your worst enemy. You're feeding the machine that you hate.
>>
File: Ultron rear.png (120 KB, 255x235) Image search: [Google]
Ultron rear.png
120 KB, 255x235
>>78094161
Everyone creates the thing the dread.
>>
>>78094090
>>78094090
>>78094117

I was just pointing out that IN CONTEXT and IN UNIVERSE, there are moments when Felicity creates unnecessary drama, that gets people killed. I don't think anyone outside of this thread will get that.

I suggested Barry bring this up because he was the one who actually witnessed the chain of events and could put two and two together here because he's also the objective, outsider-looking-in person.
>>
>>78094274
Well he kinda did.
>>
>>78094403

You're right, but that's what I'm saying! Like he beat around the bush. Barry's probably thinking it but won't say it.

I've been there Barry... I know that feel bro. I know it.
>>
>>78089181
I would be with you on this one but Mera betrayed Aquaman at least 5 times since the new 52 started. Literally all Aquaman's stories in this last years were Mera gets the crown and wants to kill Arthur.
>>
>>78093118
They made Mr. Terrific gay?
>>
>>78080044
Well they started Olicity in S2 when Slade made him CHOOSE.
>>
>>78094749
Nigger your retarded
>>
>>78095376

Yes. And I actually rather have a black gay nerd than Felicity in the show. Yes, she is that bad.
>>
>>78079628

I really hope she dies or stays vegetable for the rest of the season or next seasons.

I fucking hate her character so much. She was okay as a background character, heck in season 1 and 2 she was great but after that it just went down to hell. She is the main reason S3 sucked. and nothing would make me more happy than seeing her whinny bitch ass down.
>>
>>78084794
Just give up you stupid fuck, it's getting pathetic.
>>
File: YED.gif (2 MB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
YED.gif
2 MB, 500x252
i hope they did it
>>
>>78079628

Next chapter is going to begin in the hospital, cut to Ollie in distress, everyone arriving just in time for the doctor to appear saying

>she is stable but her condition is critical

Then we'll get a shot of Felicity in hospital bed, following by Oliver's drama face.

She will stay in hospital for some time, maybe a chapter or two, then she'll awaken and stay in bed for another chapter.

The important and most depressive thing is that she is not gonna die.
>>
File: 51R9XMAKLaL._SL500_AA280_.jpg (25 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
51R9XMAKLaL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
25 KB, 280x280
>>78096729
>>
File: 62248038.jpg (401 KB, 500x1294) Image search: [Google]
62248038.jpg
401 KB, 500x1294
>>78098884
This thread in summary
>>
>>78079628
>>
File: vRhJLRK.jpg (111 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
vRhJLRK.jpg
111 KB, 600x342
>>78099342
>>
>>78093085
>when Felicity was on Flash she suddenly became way more likable

As someone who's avoided Arrow but enjoys Flash, I have to say that if she was way more likable during her visit to Central City then she must be painfully terrible on Arrow because she was pretty damn annoying when she was on Flash.

How shit are we talking here? I don't watch Arrow and she still sucks.
>>
>>78079628
Same reason as people latching onto Fish Mooney in Gotham and getting pissed when they (rightfully) killed her off

Feminist writers desperately want female characters to be the stars of every show

Plus Felicity is basically a "le nerd grrrl" self insert
>>
>>78080380
>bechdel test

Fucking kill me

>>78099556
This. I stopped watching Arrow partways through season 1 but really like Flash. Every time that quirky computer bitch shows up I know I'm in for a ~relationship drama~ episode.

The whole show just slows to a crawl around her. I mean Iris is bad enough but I prefer her blandness to Felicity's gigglesquee shit.
>>
>>78081676
>implying she IS dead

She's probably ''just'' badly wounded.
>inb4 dragibus pit
>>
>>78100530

>I mean Iris is bad enough

Iris at least knows when to stay back and she is not a manipulative bitch. If Barry's in danger she says "go kick some ass" or she is not there at all. This season she has been almost invisible.
Unlike Felicity who just spends her time being a whiny manipulative cunt who provides nothing for the plot to grow on.
>>
>>78101254
I'm still watching the first season of Flash, but that's good to hear. I feel bad for Arrow fans having to deal with Felicity, though.

As a Green Arrow fan, it hurts me that one of my favorite heroes is getting such a bad show.
>>
>>78100530
Why was the Bechdel test brought up when Arrow already passed it? Probably multiple times. Any scene with Laurel and Nyssa almost always involved Sara or learning to fight and no man talk.
>>
>>78101254
She was incredibly emotionally manipulative to Eddie during one plotline to the point that were their genders flipped, tumblr would be crying about abuse.
>>
>>78102486
the important thing there is that she did it once and never again. I can live with that. As far as we know, she's learned her lesson.
>>
>/co/ pretending like they never liked her
5 years on kek
>>
>>78098268
I like the hot breath coming from Oliver...

And none from Felicity
>>
>>78095376
??? He's been gay for a long time.
>>
>>78103784
He blacked Powergirl in the early days of New52 but everyone hated it
>>
>>78099556
Awful. Everyone on /co/ hated season 3 and every single problem with it could be traced back to Felicity. SHE was the central focus of the season, not Ra's al fucking Ghul.
>>
>>78101502
Arrow's not even a bad show if you can ignore Felicity. The problem was in season 3 she became impossible to ignore.
>>
>>78103917
Technically that's been retconned as the Power Girl who slept with him is not the same Power Girl in the current Power Girl book, which is funny considering one arc is about mistaking her for the pre52 Power Girl. The Power Girl that slept with Terrific is now in E2 Society.

I like how it's becoming one big joke that Power Girl is always from an alternate reality.
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.