[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thank you based Damien Darhk the hero Arrow fans deserve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 31
File: deadlicity.png (907 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
deadlicity.png
907 KB, 1280x720
thank you based Damien Darhk

the hero Arrow fans deserve
>>
>>78079336
>deadlicity
Terrible, use Killicity
>>
>>78079336
Was getting shot part of her plan?
>>
>>78079336
Yes. YES. Is it happening? Is she dead for real? Maybe Arrow will be redeemed and watchable again after all.
>>
>>78080056
>implying the writers will ever go against the will of their tumblr whale overlords and kill their self insert character
>>
>>78079336
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: ny1tudhrbb1r2g.jpg (36 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
ny1tudhrbb1r2g.jpg
36 KB, 500x334
>Implying they would actually kill Felicity

As much as I hate her anon, it aint gonna happen.

The funeral scene takes place six months after all of this, so if it was Felicity her funeral would be much sooner. My guess is it's gonna be one of the Lances, though probably not Laurel.
>>
File: ollie and barry.jpg (53 KB, 655x411) Image search: [Google]
ollie and barry.jpg
53 KB, 655x411
>>78080147
>one of the Lances, though probably not Laurel
why would Barry care about Quentin?
Felicity is the only one from team Arrow he's friends with.
>>
>>78080082
May be a fakeout by the writers yeah, that's why I'd like some confirmation or explanation. I don't watch Arrow anymore (except for the recent crossover, which was still polluted by Olicity cringeworthy bullshit) so I have no idea what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>78080195
God, imagine the butthurt if they actually kill Felicity after this fakeout later in the season.
>>
Please let her be dead please let her be dead please. I don't think I've ever hated a fictional character this much.
>>
>>78080195

But he wasn't there he missed it. He showed up for his friends after. Is that hard to imagine for you autists? Friends being there for you when you are hurt? It's probably Lance.
>>
>>78080195
Hmm, fair point.

Oh shit, what if it's Diggle? The whole sub-plot with his brother might lead to it. Plus, Barry didn't look devastated by the death, which I think Felicity's death would do to him.

Idk this setup seems like Diggle could be the one.
>>
Who do you think they'll get to replace her as "token bitch" on team Arrow? It was Laurel, then it was Felicity, so there's every guarantee someone else's character's going to be assassinated- and I don't mean that literally.

My money's on Speedy.
>>
File: 1444945608271.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
1444945608271.png
40 KB, 152x254
>>78080230
>>
>>78080298
Everything seems to be pointing to lance being the one to bite it ever since he started helping them out again. I'd be really shocked if it wasn't him, because it sure as fuck isn't felicity.
>>
Please let her stay dead. No Lazarus pits, no magical herbs, no dragonballs, just let her be fucking dead.
>>
>>78080351
No one because she's still alive.
>>
>>78080359
In a perfect world anon.
>>
>>78080056
It was already watchable you retard this whole season was better than the flash's
>>
>>78080391
What would even be the point of that whole scene if she survives? Will they have the exact same conversation over and over again about Oliver feeling guilty he puts his loved ones at risk and his loved ones reassuring him it's their own choice?
>>
>>78080491
Kek no it has not been. We had a whole Felicity episode and she has consistently taken up at least 10 min of each episode if not more. You are remembering wrong. Did you even watch the latest Flash with based Patty?

Now that is a 3 dimensional female character.
>>
File: 8Ung8pN.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
8Ung8pN.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>78080517
>Patty the same bitch tried to shoot based wizardman and shot barry in the leg with that thingy
Dude there was litterally only 2 instances like that when felecity was bitching
>>
>>78080491
It's been watchable because Ollie isn't grimdark Batman ripoff. He's happy.

With Felicity dead, he'll go back to shitty season one Ollie.
>>
>>78080625
>With Felicity dead, he'll go back to shitty season one Ollie.
Which is why she isn't dead. They aren't going to regress on his personality.
>>
>>78079336
now he's filled with enough angst to be the violent protector the city needs Casey Jones
>>
>>78079336
He doesn't look vaguely sad in that scene. Kind of like he's playing in her blood.
>>
>>78080589
Yeah Patty is 3 dimensional. She has her own feelings and issues but is supportive of Barry.

When he was "sick" she wasn't screaming about how Barry didn't trust her she just was worried about him. Felicity would have been screaming her head off about how Oliver is hiding something from her.

Felicity got everyone killed due to her selfishness in the Arrow crossover and we had to be subjected to an entire episode of her crying to her mom.
>>
>>78080625
I'm so sick of people saying this. It would be the exact opposite. It's a Tommy scenario. He stopped killing cause Tommy didn't like it. He'd still live his life and be happy because it's what Felicity would have wanted.

I can't fucking believe there are people that want her to stay alive.
>>
File: 1433287966698.jpg (202 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1433287966698.jpg
202 KB, 600x800
>>78080706
Dude patty isn't even that hot and if your using a girls personality to defend flash's 2nd season then you know its not as good as arrow's anon
>>
File: image.gif (988 KB, 500x160) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
988 KB, 500x160
>>78080839
>Patty isn't even hot

Anon you might be gay
>>
I dropped Arrow in early of the 3rd season. With seeing this image i may watch it again. Hope she is literally dead and she will never return. Annoying tumblrfags deserves worse.
>>
>>78079976
OF COURSH!
>>
>>78080938
is said that hot and she isn't to me
>>
Man, see I don't even want Felicity to be killed off because Arrow already gives Felicity too much focus. Killing her would just give her character that much more attention than she deserves. I want Felicity to just be forgotten, to fade in the background in obscurity, so we can pretend she never happened.
>>
>>78081045
That's why I said you might be a homosexual. Do flat looking women only do it for you? Might be cause they look like dudes.
>>
>>78081106
If she's dead we can only get a season at most of them dwelling on it and I honestly don't care, it'd be better than Emily Bett Rickards terrible acting and hogging the screen time.
>>
>>78080351
You mean speedy and Oliver romance? ;D
>>
File: 1425254121011.jpg (522 KB, 2022x3034) Image search: [Google]
1425254121011.jpg
522 KB, 2022x3034
>>78081118
Nah. I just think Felecity is hotter and her ass is the bomb
>>
Fuck this episode pissed me off so much. A drone with automatic guns suddenly appears at the beach? Let me just do my Felicity magic with a fucking Ipad and hack the shit out of it to take it down.
>>
>>78081240
Felicity's face and body are worse. I think you need to look up some normal pics of the actress not in tight deceiving dresses.
>>
>>78080493
_________yes_________
>>
>>78081240
Dude Felicity is pretty ugly. That's why they have to put on a shit ton of make up on her in the show
>>
>>78080493
Yes. This is how the writers plan on having enough drama to last through the season.
>>
>>78081273
>>78081305
You might be the faggot anon even the worst felecity haters will admit shes hot and patty has no buttocks
>>
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 1280x1920
>>78081373
Lol wut. Your delusions are pretty funny.
>>
File: MY GURD.gif (1 MB, 210x308) Image search: [Google]
MY GURD.gif
1 MB, 210x308
>>78081418
Anon did you seriously just challenge me to an ass war? Ass thread
>>
>>78081752
Kill yourself fucking felicity lover. People like you are worse than cancer
>>
>>78080147
My biggest clue of it being a fakeout is how little they did with that moment. if she was really dead, there'd be that swelling dramatic music and a close-up of Ollie crying; you don't kill a major character and not go the full nine yards with it.

After the break we'll see her in the hospital, they'll have some exposition that'll say how lucky the ambulance got there on time, and Ollie will once again push away his friends and recklessly try to get payback, only to learn a valuable lesson about trust, likely from Felicity after she finally regain consciousness.

And then Lance gets killed instead and comes back as Deadman.
>>
>>78081916
I don't know anon, cancer has a pretty big body count.
>>
File: 1449330704672.gif (880 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
1449330704672.gif
880 KB, 245x220
>all that butthurt when Felicity is alive

I'm not Felicityfag, but you guys celebrated way too early.
>>
>>78082485
not a*
>>
>>78079336
I am 99% sure she's fine. The 1% hopes.
>>
Sorry to say this guys but Felicity is as dead as Oliver was last year in the mid season finale. I fucking love Felicity and think she's smoking hot, but I strongly agree with everyone that she's a selfish bitch and needs to stop being so god damn annoying. She's making arrow hard to watch. Barry and Oliver have the best relationship in the CWverse. NO HOMO
>>
File: x240-5tP.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
x240-5tP.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
PEACE ON EARTH
>>
>>78080351
Thea was a brat season 1
>>
>>78081991
>Deadman
>not The Question
>>
>>78079336
I would literally cry tears of joy if it happened.
>>
I don't really get why people rage over Felicity so hard. My friends do it too. I understand and agree with what people say about her crying every 5 mins especially in season 3. She does complain a lot either for unjustified reasons, or a the absolute worst times, or she might bitch at Ollie without taking how he feels into account. All of this is true. But I never cared enough to have a burning passion to see her die. Whenever there is a scene of her doing some annoying shit I just ignore it. She doesnt ruin the show for me, like people on here say. Same about the flashbacks
>>
>>78080056
Cisco literally had a guy shove his hand into his chest and kill him, and he's still alive.
Death is meaningless to main characters in these shows.
>>
>>78085612
this right fuqing here i dont get it either anon but i think her dying was the right choice. I just ignore her and she doesn't even ruin the show for me either
>>
>>78080349
After watching the crossover, it doesn't look like Barry likes Felicity much anymore. The way he acts makes it seem more like he's tolerating her because she's Oliver's girlfriend and she used to be a friend, but they don't seem close in the latter portion of the crossover. Especially not after he saw what she pulled right before facing Savage. I don't think it's accidential either, because he's still friendly in the beginning, but after that, he kind of avoids her like he saw her grow horns and breathe fire.
>>
>>78081373
Thalia is the best looking female actress in Arrow and one of the best actors in the show. It's unfortunate she's wasted on a side role.
>>
Never realized how gullible /co/ is
>>
File: green arrow manly tears.jpg (48 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
green arrow manly tears.jpg
48 KB, 600x361
>secretly helping vigilante team and lying to Ollie for months about it
"just my cute little secret :3"

>Ollie finds out he has a son he never knew about and doesn't tell her immediately
"you just found out you were a father earlier today and haven't told me yet?! Our relationship is over!"

fuck Felicity, she's a stupid cunt and Oliver deserves better
>>
>>78080056

This entire season has been good, I suggest you go fuck off
>>78080625
He acted like Grells ollie from the 80's. Read a fucking comic

>>78080706
>Yeah Patty is 3 dimensional.
Are flash drones this delusional? Holyshit
So far her character amounts to the same as felicity
>Quirky love interest
No difference

>>78081916
Continue proving that the flash fanbase is utter fucking cancer,please
>>
Does anyone have sexy pics of Thea
>>
File: Willa Holland photocopy.jpg (429 KB, 994x719) Image search: [Google]
Willa Holland photocopy.jpg
429 KB, 994x719
>>78088121
>>
>>78081991

It makes me sad, but this is probably 100% accurate, desu senpai. Damian will probably die like a bitch too.

I remember I thought season 3 was good early on too
>>
File: 1446363955802.jpg (35 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1446363955802.jpg
35 KB, 500x372
>I HAVE TO PROTECT YOU
>BUT I WANT TO HELP YOU
>YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH, I HAVE TO DO THIS ALONE
>YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO LEAVE US OUT

How many times are Arrow writers going to rehash this shit?
>>
>>78080491
>this whole season was better

>Arrow
>Better at any time after season 2
>>
>>78091757

As many times as is physically possible
>>
>>78082485
DABU!?... whats with the tea?..tea ain't gangsta....
>>
Damien Darhk is so gloriously evil. I love it.

I loved that he just fucking walked into the Christmas party and just fucked up Oliver in front of everyone.
>>
>>78087862
>he hasn't seen the newest episode of Flash yet

>He doesn't known tfw so angry you are faking you care but feel empty
>>
>>78080195
what if Barry blames it on himself and thinks it's his fault for going back in time and fucking with the timeline?
>>
>>78080938
Patty doesn't do for me. Felicity, Laurel, Iris, aren't really great.

Thea's pretty hot. So was that Katana woman from Ollie's past.
>>
>>78087862
>>Quirky love interest
>No difference
Yeah , Patty has zero scenes where she has character defining moments outside of Barry.

Oh wait, her entire first episode was her proving herself to Joe. And every episode she's pursuing her own work along with dating Barry rather than solely existing to date him. And during episode 8 she had her entire thing with Wells-2. And just this episode she was so wrapped up in her own personal turmoil she couldn't even focus any attention on Barry.

Yeah, just a love interest though.

>this entire season has been good
I too enjoyed an episode that was supposed to be about Ray captured focusing exclusively on how sad that made Felicity, it was totally not obnoxious and rage inducing.
>>
>>78092928
I have seen it and it changed nothing, if anything it lowered my opnions of the stupid bitch

>>78093954
>>78093954
Felicity has also had multiple episodes where she's grown as a character but according to you those don't exist so patty one shitty episode where she almost fucked barry up, doesn't count

All she is a quirky love interest

Alsoagain, the whole season has been good. I don't expect a flash drone to agree though, all you people are good for is for shitposting about arrow
>>
>People actually believe Felicity is dead

The butthurt will be so great when she's revealed to be alive.
>>
>>78080706
>Felicity got everyone killed due to her selfishness in the Arrow crossover

No, that was entirely on Team Arrow/Flash having a shitty plan that didn't work until Kendra got her shit together and they realized they needed a plot device to make the gauntlets work. Ollie being slightly distracted hardly contributed when their entire plan was doomed from the start, Savage could have still just decimated the entire city even if they had escaped.
>>
>>78094043
Most of the people who actually believe that would be relieved when they find out she's alive.
>>
>>78094081
They had a shitty plan because their team leader got bogged down by the drama queen right before finalising it, you putz.
>>
>>78093974
>Alsoagain, the whole season has been good.
>Darkh still can't figure out basic math of secret identities
>Ghosts, which are covert, well trained and efficient, are unlike anything the team, which has seen Slade, the LoA and Merlyn, have ever faced
>the aforementioned complete hyperfocus on Felicity during an episode meant to be about Roy in captivity
>the entirety of Anarky and Double-Down's wastes
>Felicity's fucking mom
>anything involving the mayor plot
>Thea's stupid bloodlust
>good
>>
>>78080147
That wasn't the funeral, that was Oliver visiting her grave sometime afterwards (Barry shows up and says he missed the funeral because of zoom).

Still it's definitely a fakeout
>>
>>78094133
>>Darkh still can't figure out basic math of secret identities
Right because this totally isn't a problem in flash either, lets also conveniently forget that barry tells everyone his identity even his fucking enemies
>Ghosts, which are covert, well trained and efficient, are unlike anything the team, which has seen Slade, the LoA and Merlyn, have ever faced
Yup because flash also has no fodder people to make him look good. Nope all the mions on flash are perfect and hyperfocused killing machine. Al that fucking matters is that darhk himself is threat . Minions in superhero shows will always get fucked up. Good job though, you nitpicked something that happens across both movies and shows,drone
>the entirety of Anarky and Double-Down's wastes
You do know that anarchy wasn't wasted and is still out there,right? It was his origin, not his end. Wouldn't expect a flash drone to actually watch this show
>anything involving the mayor plot
What exactly is wrong with the mayor plot? Isn't any worse than cisco's godawful
>MY POWERS FREAK ME OUT.
plot line
Theas bloodlust is just fine and has had a minima effect on the season

Also felicitys mom isn't any worse than iris or black wally. She doesn't drag anything down and just presents level headed advice

Again, the whole season has been good. I'm sorry it doesn't compare to flash and its perfectness since as we all know they never have anything bad happen in that show and everything is perfectly written.
You flash drones spend more time shitposting about arrow than you do posting about flash
>>
>>78079336
>Best girl dead
Well, it was a shit show long before that.
>>
I seriously teared up when he pulled her out of the limo. I'll drop the show if she gets killed. She's my favorite eye candy on the show, just the thought of her not being on makes me shake while I post this.
>>
>>78094193
You seem pretty angry at Flash. I didn't mention anything about the Flash, just Arrow. Are you angry, anon?
>>
>>78094234
You mentioned nitpicks which you used to shitpost about
Who seriously complains about minions on a superhero show? Its like you just got introduced to the concept this fucking year
Fuck off drone
>>
>Flash vs. Arrow
You people will consolewar about anything
>>
>>78094128

Completely inaccurate. They used the same exact plan in the new timeline, use the hawks as bait and try to use the scepter against Savage. The only real difference was that the second time Barry knew that Kendra would freeze up and the gauntlets didn't work so Barry had Cisco talk to Kendra which led to Kendra connecting to her past life and figuring out the Nth metal was vital to making the gauntlets to work. Oliver's secret love child drama had no impact on the planning.
>>
>>78094128
I understand you guys hate felicity but to this degree? You guys are this retarded?

The plan wasn't gonna work for a few reasons

1. Kendra froze up because hawkman didn't get through to her

2.The fucking gloves weren't gonna work due to not having the right material

3.Ollie told his back up to stay home

None of that was impacted by felicity
>>
File: 1718807-putty_patrol.png (150 KB, 320x225) Image search: [Google]
1718807-putty_patrol.png
150 KB, 320x225
>>78094244
Not that anon, but this is why the ghosts are shit:

The Ghosts are worse than the vampires in Buffy. When you have assault rifles and somehow end up in a fistfight every single time, you completely lose any threat potential and may as well not be in the episode, because any fight scene is just a boring beat down.

TLDR, the ghosts are pic related.
>>
>>78094269
>>78094307
Barry explicitely said it did. It impacted Oliver's performance and put him into containment mode, which means the team was kept as small as possible against literally the greatest threat they'll ever face.
>>
>>78094244
>drone
What is your fixation on this idea that because I dislike Arrow I must be fellating the Flash? I never mentioned the Flash. You're scapegoating.
>Who seriously complains about minions on a superhero show?
When they're used as the reason to bring the main character back in and reinforce the threat, the plot is putting focus on them. But the writing poses them as some kind of new threat when in reality they're just doing everything everyone they've faced before has done. That's bad writing. In the same vein as what >>78094336 says, a samurai that was well know for their swordsmanship meant that he was a shitty archer. Done properly close-range should never be a factor.

Damien Darkh still doesn't know that the Green Arrow is Oliver, despite
>Oliver has been suspected of being the Arrow twice already
>Oliver returns to town right before the Green Arrow appears
>Double-Down, who has every reason not to hide info from Darkh, witnesses Felicity in possession of and analyzing the card he left in the Green Arrow
>when finding her he follows her into the Arrow Cave, underneath her company, Palmer Tech, which has already assimilated Queen Consolidated
>Oliver Queen, 2 time Arrow Suspect,'s girlfriend has access to the Arrow Cave
>Ray, under surveillance, sent SOS messages to Felicity

It took Darkh 3 extra episodes to realize Lance was crooked despite
>he tells Lance he wants to know who the Green Arrow is
>giving the address of Anarky to Lance
>immediately after Anarky is attacked by Green Arrow
>Lance mentions he knows that Darkh was in the LoA, which he could only know from speaking to someone else in the LoA
>R'as most recent apprentice's name was "The Arrow" Al Sahim, which happened after Roy "The Arrow" was "killed"
>despite realizing Lance is helping GA he doesn't bother threatening his daughters like every other fucking time he wants something from him

This is our main, "threatening" villain? Someone who can't even put shit together?
>>
Why does Damien's evil plan center around corn?
>>
>>78094366
>Why does Damien's evil plan center around corn?
He mentioned something about that mindcontrol algae. If he can crossbreed it into corn, do you have any idea how much corn syrup and corn starch we use? Or even worse, making that airborne?

It's kinda flat villainy-wise but, hey, >Arrow villains.
>>
>>78094354
So tell me, how would that effect the fact that the gloves wouldn't have worked and kendra was gonna freeze?
>>
>>78094383
>how would that effect the fact that the gloves wouldn't have worked and kendra was gonna freeze?
Well, Ollie's head not in the game about the kid thing screwed him up, but with Barry's direction of where NOT to go the true path showed itself more clear, and with a clearer head he was able to perform better and they all managed to save the day.

Still, regardless of whether Felicity "doomed the city" or not, her behavior was selfish, bullshit, abusive and repulsive.
>>
>>78094407
>>78094383

Pardon, I'm not saying she was responsible for that. Her input merely mucked up the last third of the execution.
>>
>>78094383
>3 Olli told his backup to stay home

Felicity drones everyone: No short term memory. Gotta be all the hot air in their heads.
>>
>>78094336
>>78094363
You mean their like every single minion in most cape adaptations? amazing
I love how you don't criticize other shows for this
amazing

>>78094363
It took Darkh 3 extra episodes to realize Lance was crooked despite
>he tells Lance he wants to know who the Green Arrow is
>giving the address of Anarky to Lance
>immediately after Anarky is attacked by Green Arrow
>Lance mentions he knows that Darkh was in the LoA, which he could only know from speaking to someone else in the LoA
>R'as most recent apprentice's name was "The Arrow" Al Sahim, which happened after Roy "The Arrow" was "killed"
>despite realizing Lance is helping GA he doesn't bother threatening his daughters like every other fucking time he wants something from him
Its like you don't even watch the show. pretty obvious that he suspected lance for awhile, he just never had concrete eveidence. As far as he knows arrow had the resources to get that info himself. Jumping to conclusions is how you make mistakes fast
>Double-Down, who has every reason not to hide info from Darkh, witnesses Felicity in possession of and analyzing the card he left in the Green Arrow
>when finding her he follows her into the Arrow Cave, underneath her company, Palmer Tech, which has already assimilated Queen Consolidated
>Oliver Queen, 2 time Arrow Suspect,'s girlfriend has access to the Arrow Cave
>Ray, under surveillance, sent SOS messages to Felicity
Ray sent an SOS to the person that he personally entrusted his company too, not weird or connected to arrow
>Oliver has been suspected of being the Arrow twice already
>Oliver returns to town right before the Green Arrow appears
Something that constantly happens in cape comics,shows and movies. Nothing new to see here, its literally engained into being cape. Like I said before, is this your first year watching,drone?
The only actual point you have is double down and thats it. Shouldn't be surprised though, flash drones never have anything insightful to say
>>
>>78094420
So tell me again, how at all, does that effect the first two things? You guys said that she caused all of it. So how did she cause kendra from freezing and the gloves from working?

Flash drones, always ignore whats right infront of them

>>78094377
>
He said he was purging the earth you fucking idiot and then repopulating it with his own choosen people. It was his monologue to oliver this episode, how can you miss that?

>Flash fans
>Incharge of having brains
>>
>>78094377
His plan is to purge the earth and repopulate it later. He made the corn as a source of food for his followers when they go down there. It was all in his big speech
>>
>>78094459
Shouldn't you have food besides corn?
And wasn't his plan just to scourge that one city?
>>
>>78094449
>asks the same questions again
>thinks he's smart
>misses the fucking point

But, since you're special, I'll humour you:

Isn't Felicity a super genius who can build super suits and most of Team Arrow's shiny toys? Couldn't she have spent time working on the gloves rather than stalking her boyfriend?

Yes, yes she could have.

She's a selfish cunt. Deal with it.
>>
>>78094470
He starts at one city and the spreads, throught the whole season he's been saying that he needs one main base of operations. He's choosen star city. After that he works on the rest of the world
>>
>>78094485
Why doesn't he start in a city without superheroes? Like Paris. It's even overseas so the Flash couldn't run there easily.
>>
>>78094431
>You mean their like every single minion in most cape adaptations?
It being widespread doesn't make it good or excusable, and never have I seen minions portrayed as "different and more dangerous" while simultaneously being exactly the same as everything they've already dealt with.
>I love how you don't criticize other shows for this
You act like you know me, how do you know I don't?

> he just never had concrete eveidence.
A man from the League of Assassins who has his own army of vanishing Ghosts doesn't have the people under his thumb followed at all times?

>Ray sent an SOS to the person that he personally entrusted his company too, not weird or connected to arrow
Yet the Green Arrow came to his rescue after the SOS was sent. Totally unrelated though, right? Just like with Anarky and Lance.

> Nothing new to see here, its literally engained into being cape.
You're ignoring bad writing because it's tradition and you call me a drone?

>The only actual point you have is double down and thats it.
>never have anything insightful to say
So, perfect reasoning and evidence is nothing? I think you're living in opposite land where lack of something is absolute conviction thereof and viceversa.
>>
>>78094480
>Isn't Felicity a super genius who can build super suits and most of Team Arrow's shiny toys? Couldn't she have spent time working on the gloves rather than stalking her boyfriend?
she doesn't build super suits and never has built their gadgets. She works on computer softwae and hacking. Do you even watch the show

Also, i'll say this again since you're not quite getting it
THE GLOVES did not work. NO AMOUNT of her working on them would have fixed it because they needed a material they had no idea existed or were made aware of. Only kendra knew and she couldn't do anything about that

Again i'll ask

How were the first two things her fault? Waiting in that reply,champ
>>
>>78080147

Or his son. Which is why they brought him back randomly.
>>
>>78094512
His son is appearing in LoT
>>
>>78094504
Why don't all criminals do that? You know what? Why do even have superheros and villains? All villains should just go somewhere else/ Why even have shows? Just cancel flash and arrow, no need to have anymore, thanks for enlightening me
>>
>>78080147
Actually the 6 months line up. Remember the Flash coffee which we first say in the season premiere was said to have started 8 months ago.
>>
>>78094521
I read that it's not Earth-1 Oliver's son.
>>
>>78094511
Except she literally fixed Ray Palmer's fucking suit and knew enough quantum physics to be able to warn him about critical overloads and the like. Yes, I watch the show. I know exactly how big of a Mary Sue she is at this point. To claim Felicity could not have fixed Cisco's design given her past performence is forgetful AT BEST.

There are more methods than nth metal in the DC universe to deal with magic and massive energy spikes.
>>
>>78094556
>Except she literally fixed Ray Palmer's fucking suit and knew enough quantum physics to be able to warn him about critical overloads and the like
She didn't fix his suit, she just finished the last of his work and stated the obvious which he couldn't see because he was overworking himself

>There are more methods than nth metal in the DC universe to deal with magic and massive energy spikes.
Yup because felicity before this season knew all about magic,right? We don't even know if those methods exist in this universe. Amazing how you're still blaming this on her

Flash drones are fucking pathetic

And again, nothing she can do about the gloves when she and cisco are both missing material they have no idea exist.
>>
>>78094583
It's amazing how you can't see she's the only character in the show who always has a plot critical skill when no one else does, right down to suddenly being able to use a fucking assault rifle with no prior training.
>>
>>78094601
>Being able to use an assult rifle
Pulling a triggrer and blind firing is being able to use one? okay
>>
>>78094601
>right down to suddenly being able to use a fucking assault rifle with no prior training.

Oh for fucks. She just waved it around, it was not like she somehow took out an enemy several hundred yards away with a single shot.
>>
>>78094624
No, just beat a trained killer the green arrow had trouble with with relative ease. Nothing major, that. Nope, not at all.
>>
>>78094655
>Beat
>Literally ran away
>Beat
lol
o
l
>>
>>78094655
>beat

She winged him by dumb luck while firing blindly. It was played for laughs and he simply made a tactical retreat after being wounded. That's a stalemate at best.
>>
>>78081106
>>78081152

>Even in her death she'll still find a way to ruin everything for everyone.

I'm still waiting for Brother Eye to come back online. Think about it. Brother Eye fucks up everything in every incarnation. It's DC's Skynet...

... And in this universe felicity already created it. It that doesn't tell you she's pure NOPE I don't know what does.

Part of me wants her to turn into a villain of sorts.
>>
>>78086396

This is why /co/ is always wrong.
>>
>>78094693
>>78094694
>two posters
>literally this retarded

Haven't seen a samefag like that in a while.
>>
>>78094809
She magdumps a submachine gun in a small room and only manages to give him a small wound.
>>
File: being this delusional.png (9 KB, 516x155) Image search: [Google]
being this delusional.png
9 KB, 516x155
>>78094809
>Being this fucking delusional
>>
>>78085169
But her character WAS a brat.

Felicity is a bitch but is meant to be a perfect woman.
>>
File: Katie Cassidy.png (989 KB, 937x599) Image search: [Google]
Katie Cassidy.png
989 KB, 937x599
Guys...? Is Roy coming back?
>>
File: rip roy.jpg (58 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
rip roy.jpg
58 KB, 1280x800
>>78095254
I miss unnecessary front flip archer
>>
>>78094543
Felicity stated in this week's episode they've only been back in Star City for 3 months.
>>
>>78095254
Yes. He tweeted about being back on set filming for an episode a couple weeks ago.
>>
File: 2014101236-300x0.jpg (29 KB, 300x364) Image search: [Google]
2014101236-300x0.jpg
29 KB, 300x364
>>78079336
Wah! Don't say christmas. It's anti-Semitic. I had a chubby watching her get shot after that bullshit.
>>
She is going to "die".

We'll get a funeral scene, everyone is in tears, swearing revenge, bla bla, because of this the team and the city decide to work together "for Felicity", HIVE and Damien are defeated.

>Last episode we discover that Oliver faked Felicity's death
>Turns out she was fine thanks to Flash who took her and hide her in Central City

Mark my words, /co/
>>
>>78081991
I'm torn. On the one hand they are that idiotic to waste a pivotal moment. On the other, they've pussed out at ever opportunity since the first run.
>>
>>78098588
It's gonna be something like this. I'd love for them to commit to a death again like Tommy or Moira.
>>
>thinking she'll die

It's like you don't Arrow.
>>
>>78098758

Tommy's death changed Oliver's attitude towards killing, maybe Felicity getting killed will do the opposite?

I want to believe.
>>
>people keep secrets

>secrets backfire horribly and cause major problems

>let's never keep secrets again

>go right back to keeping secrets

I'm getting really fucking tired of this cycle.
>>
>>78098796
>>
>>78079510
killing felicity for the master couple to rise. Fangirl tears are delicious.
>>
File: arrow_tommy.jpg (320 KB, 600x1014) Image search: [Google]
arrow_tommy.jpg
320 KB, 600x1014
>>78098796
>thinking she's actually dead
>>
File: 1447696946049.jpg (53 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
1447696946049.jpg
53 KB, 625x468
>>78100217
>>
>wake up today
>go on /co/
>New turtles movie doesn't look like shit
>Felicity is kill
This is a good day
>>
>>78080056
Anon, it's fucking DC. Nobody ever stays dead. I wouldn't be surprised if they have some time travel shenanigans in a future episode/crossover.
>>
>>78096045
Gonna shop that sign in the background to say "flipping will not be tolerated"
>>
File: youre a bitch.png (255 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
youre a bitch.png
255 KB, 500x531
>>78101850

>He doesn't know Tommy and Moira
>He doesn't know time travel has already been used in crossover
>>
>>78091757
This is why I have to laugh when Arrow fans try to act like this show is the second coming. It's pure CW and people tried to hype it more than what it was.
>>
>>78085817
That's a pretty stupid point considering he did die and didn't come back to life. Flash changed time so it never ended up happening. If you want to use a better point use Thea or Canary.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 721x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 721x405
Arrow is now being moslty watched by the same audience that watched Supernatural aka' "nerdy" girls that browse Tumblr a bit too much.

Felicity is their self-insert, I cannot fathom the shitstorm if they take her out.

So far DD is the only show that did romance right, as they kept it to absolute minimum and it was pretty much just character exposure.
>>
File: jazmine34233_5101.png (53 KB, 197x235) Image search: [Google]
jazmine34233_5101.png
53 KB, 197x235
>>78088298
M-more?
>>
File: Willa Holland getting handsy.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Willa Holland getting handsy.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
>>78102993
http://imgur.com/XBQ7xAv
http://i.imgur.com/eFB8Ny9.png
http://i.imgur.com/PfiHXYj.png
http://i.imgur.com/bMXfnGG.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/A1jwVE5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/e8xesgo.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Dwaj12G.jpg
>>
>>78079336
ITT: Niggers that took the b8
>>
>>78080839

>Patty isn't hot
>Flash s2 isn't better than Arrow s4

are you on fucking drugs
>>
>>78092813

>Constantine gets asked for advice on what to do about Darhk in their town
>"leave town"

they should let based Damien rule Star city desu senpai
>>
Arrow Season 1 was good, felt really "not Batman" kind of way.

Like the show forgot what it was with all the overexposed romance drama.

Flash suffers from lesser extent, due to the fact it is more goofy in nature
>>
>>78093954

yeah I'm getting kid of done with Felicity as a character, she's been stagnating or getting shittier this whole season

>mfw they keep putting off Mr Terrific reveal to devote whole episodes to fucking Felicity being an absolute harpy to Oliver and crying to to her mother
>>
>>78093974
>Felicity has also had multiple episodes where she's grown as a character

yeah I remember season 3 as well, those were the days
>>
>>78094193

>there are people out there who don't watch Flash, then Arrow in one sitting
>there are people who like arrow but hate the flash

they are essentially the same fucking show, same writers, same universe, crossovers multiple times a season

what the fuck am I reading
>>
File: 1449663955946.jpg (73 KB, 600x804) Image search: [Google]
1449663955946.jpg
73 KB, 600x804
>>78094251

>there are people who don't watch both
>>
File: 1448282896441.jpg (88 KB, 318x411) Image search: [Google]
1448282896441.jpg
88 KB, 318x411
>>78094555

well there is no earth-2 Oliver because he died in the shipwreck and his father went nuts and became green arrow
>>
>>78096045

the name is Hoodflip Harper m8
>>
>>78103442
Arrow season 1 was shit until about episode 15 when the Undertaking plot started going into gear.
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.