[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was up with this chair? Why did Xavier need a giant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (272 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
image.png
272 KB, 500x378
What the fuck was up with this chair? Why did Xavier need a giant ass gold plated hover chair? Did he have all the doors in the school widened so he could get around?
>>
>>78076594
>Gold
It's time
>>
>>78076594

>gold

That shit's yellow as a school bus.
>>
>>78076804
We have hard confirmation that it's Paralympic Gold.
>>
>>78076594
>gold
It's orange, you moron.
>>
>>78076594
So there's place for the missile launcher on his action figure, obviously.
>>
>>78076828
It's Cincinnati Sunset, dipshit.
>>
>>78076594
so they wouldn't have to animate wheels on a regular wheelchair
>>
>>78076906

It's clearly marigold.
>>
File: wheelchair color thread.jpg (61 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
wheelchair color thread.jpg
61 KB, 500x377
>>
Looks like more of a goldenrod to me m80s
>>
>>78076594
In the comics it was a gift from Lilandra, so he would have something to move him around easily

In the show it's because that's what the comics looked like and it made it easy to animate
>>
>>78077089
It was a little more streamlined in the comics, iirc, and a little more rounded in front. Wouldn't have a problem fitting through doors, I don't think, and in the comic he more often took advantage of its hover capabilities.

Fuck it, somebody should just post some pics.
>>
>>78076594
Who has to change his shit bucket?
>>
Looks pretty yellow to me really. I see where you'd get orange but I personally aire on the side of yellow when it comes done to the orange/yellow barrier.
>>78076840
>>78077089
>toys
>easy to animate
Makes sense.
>>
>>78077140
Chuck probably rotates around the staff for a laugh and variety in reaction and then mind wipes them.
If I'm honest I'd probably do that if I could get away with it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.