[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Bling-Bling Boy hate Johnny so much? Johnny is usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Bling_Bling_Boy.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Bling_Bling_Boy.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
Why does Bling-Bling Boy hate Johnny so much? Johnny is usually pretty cool with him.
>>
>>78075065
reddit
>>
File: mike smug.png (387 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
mike smug.png
387 KB, 640x480
>>78075065

because everybody should hate Johnny Test.
>>
>>78075065
He don't hate Johnny. He only wants dat Susan pssy.
>>
>>78075065
he wanted to wear johnny bones like jewelry after bathing in his blood
>>
>>78077352
Pretty much.
>>
>>78075065
Going on last episode I watched. Not sure when it was, or name of the episode, but it was great.

>Susan tired of Bling-bling's shit hires Jhonny to keep Bling-bling away. Tom and Jerry escapades ensue. At some point Jhonny just fucking stops and flat out tells just to go on one fucking date with the nigga instead of always denying him leading to whacky shenanigans. Episode ends with them on a date, going badly, but still a date.

This doesn't redeem the show in any way. But I'm glad they acknowledge that Susan was just being and all BB wanted was one date damn it.
>>
>>78079186
*being a bitch
>>
>>78077352
Johnny Test is a shitty show.
It has bad animation and WAY too many whipcracks!
>>
>>78075065
because the writers can't find any better material.
>>
>>78079681
Last week a JT writer posted on /co/ and told us what it was like writing for the show. An episode he wrote was rejected because it didn't strictly fit the character outlines in the bible.

So I don't think the writers are allowed to develop these characters at all.
>>
>>78079186
>>78079217
>you're being a bitch for refusing to go on a date with someone you don't like
What?

I mean, I haven't seen the episode for obvious reasons, but come the fuck on.
>>
>>78079186
>>78079217
This confirms that the only way to enjoy Johnny Test is by being a terrible person.
>>
File: 1437710048474.jpg (50 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437710048474.jpg
50 KB, 1920x1080
How about you all binge watch season 3 and take a swig ever time at a whip crack.
>>
>>78079655
>thinking that making a copypasta of an arguement makes it invalid
Cry more.
>>
>>78079953
That's a very inefficient way to commit suicide.
>>
>>78079998
But Johnny Test IS a shitty show.

It DOES have bad animation and it DOES have WAY too many whipcracks!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.