[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon parody manga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
File: pokemon.png (762 KB, 699x1003) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.png
762 KB, 699x1003
Hey bros, I remember reading a pokemon manga where ash brings a jaded, cynical pikachu that wins every fight by conveying the weight of all the shit he's seen in life in one "pika", do you know where I can find it?
Pic semi-related, another parody or whatever.
>>
File: pikachu.png (196 KB, 500x4041) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.png
196 KB, 500x4041
>>
File: pikachu2.png (198 KB, 500x4060) Image search: [Google]
pikachu2.png
198 KB, 500x4060
>>78067377
>>
File: pikachu3.png (157 KB, 500x3087) Image search: [Google]
pikachu3.png
157 KB, 500x3087
>>78067388
>>
File: pikachu4.png (244 KB, 500x4653) Image search: [Google]
pikachu4.png
244 KB, 500x4653
>>78067404
>>
File: pikachu5.png (204 KB, 500x4800) Image search: [Google]
pikachu5.png
204 KB, 500x4800
>>78067421
>>
File: pikachu6.png (249 KB, 500x4860) Image search: [Google]
pikachu6.png
249 KB, 500x4860
>>
>pokemon
>manga

>>>/vp/
>>>/a/
>>
File: pikachu7.png (188 KB, 500x4250) Image search: [Google]
pikachu7.png
188 KB, 500x4250
>>
File: pikachu8.png (65 KB, 500x2536) Image search: [Google]
pikachu8.png
65 KB, 500x2536
That should be it. Hope this is what you were looking for.
>>
keep posting man, this is rad
>>
>>78067491
That's it indeed! Thanks man.
>>
It wasn't bad, but I think it's really dumb that the first thing he does to shatter his innocence is pick up some highschool required reading and watch some hollywood movies.

"WORLD ISNT ALL SO GREAT, HERES SOME COMMERCIALIZED MEDIA THAT PROVES IT!"

bleh. Left a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
I honestly do not understand these
am I autistic?
>>
>>78067621
I don't think the point was shattering his innocence by making him watch sad or horrific stuff, just making him see everything that the world has to offer in term of art and stuff, starting with the masterpieces. He sees several "happy" things during his training after all, it's more of a "I've seen everything" than a "the world sucks"
>>
>>78067621
Everything gets their first taste of exposure from somewhere. Pikachu was literally getting a high school education: he started off with basic ABC books and then to Charlotte's Web and then to middle school required reading and then to high school required reading and then to the real world.

It's baby steps man. We all learn from somewhere.
>>
>>78067669
In short, dude finds a Pikachu in the street, takes him to the vet, Pikachu sees boils on a dog and is all "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" and he tries to look it up on an encyclopedia. But apparently he forgot he can't read because he's a fucking mouse, so the guy gives him a basic reading education, and then Pikachu reads kids' books and then he reads basic school books and then he keeps reading and reading. And then he watches movies with a lot of uncomfortable truths in them. Then Pikachu continues learning about the harsh truths of the world through the guy's experiences, like how coding is BULLSHIT, and how car maintenance is BULLSHIT, and how much BULLSHIT there is in the real world in general. And then Pikachu watches a man die FOR REAL in an execution and he cries and hides in his pokeball but the guy is like, nuh uh, we sending you out for some EXPOSURE BITCH and he puts him in a mail box around the world where Pikachu sees FUCKING EVERYTHING. ALL THE BULLSHIT, ALL THE BEAUTY.

Then the guy brings Pikachu to a big battle and all the opponents submit to his sheer fucking zen.

The guy is training him by giving him "experience", as in, "experience points"
>>
>>78068108
Thanks
makes more sense now
>>
>>78067491
wow, that was pretty good
>>
>>78068108
the bit in the spoiler's pretty neat
>>
>>78067621
Did you somehow miss that Pikachu couldn't read at first?
>>
>>78067404
>>78067421
you're missing some panels between 3 and 4 faggot
>>
>>78067621
>FUCKING CAPITALISM

Hi, Tumblr. I see you're not neglecting that genetic fallacy.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.