[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this episode so good? Hell, how is this show so damn good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Lost_in_Space_(American_Dad!).png (264 KB, 509x283) Image search: [Google]
Lost_in_Space_(American_Dad!).png
264 KB, 509x283
How is this episode so good?
Hell, how is this show so damn good still? How has it not shit the bed completely like Family Guy has?
>>
>>78057535
>How has it not shit the bed completely like Family Guy has?
It hasn't?
>>
>>78057535
>hasn't seen the TBS episodes
>>
>>78057895
...how bad are they?
>>
This or Minstrel Krampus?
>>
>>78057928
Underwhelming for the most part.
>>
>>78057877
American Dad is a lot better than Family Guy because instead of gag jokes they have to rely on actual writing and humor
Not to say they don't still have gags, they are just a lot better than Family Guy
>>
Because Seth doesn't do anything with the show other than voice act.
>>
>>78057535
because of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5ciBWNwjsY
>>
File: roger emulated nathan fillion.gif (3 MB, 253x236) Image search: [Google]
roger emulated nathan fillion.gif
3 MB, 253x236
>>78058362

I wish Seth was only a VA. He's a legit great VA.
>>
>>78058362
he doesnt do anything with FG either so your point is invalid
>>
>>78057928
Imagine season 4-5 Family Guy without the cutaways. It's still okay, but lost most of the wit and is a lot more liberal with offensive humor.
>>
For me a big part of it is the world and minor/background characters. Almost everyone of them seems to lead a life just as strange as the smith family, whereas is Family Guy they are almost exclusively used as a super straight man to oppose whatever gag the main characters are doing, or just excessively one demensional for a gag/cut away.
>>
>>78057535
I really wish he never came back and instead they had like one episode a season where it would be him and ghost Sinbad landing on different planets, and getting into space hijinks on their search for his planet earth. Could even have the emperor in pursuit of them after the events with the slave ship.
>>
>>78062341
Shit, could've even made a good spin-off.
>>
>>78059872
I feel like too much leniency when it comes to offensive humor fosters laziness. Especially when given to a well-established show. It always feels out of place to me, it's why CC Futurama never felt quite right.
>>
Why is Stan such a bitch? He couldn't chug a can of coke without crying.
>>
>>78057535
Season # and episode #?

I don't really watch the show, but curious about this specific episode.
>>
>>78057535
I thought it was terrible and one of the worst episodes. The song saved it from being completely shitty
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.