[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: ling.png (264 KB, 426x450) Image search: [Google]
ling.png
264 KB, 426x450
Which one?
>>
Neither. This "art" style is disgusting.
>>
>>78056177
Gwen needs more r34
>>
In canon, Gwen is hotter.
>>
>>78056177
Hot Asian Gwen.
>>
>>78056177
Fish-guy.
>>
>>78056193
This, I don't see how people find McFarlane or Groening characters sexy.
>>
They are both insane and bound to get you into trouble, but I guess Gwen. I'm just not into housewives.
>>
Fuck Gwen

Marry Francine

Kill Hayley
>>
>>78059630
THIS

no joke though, both simpsons/FG/AD are all UGLY as sin and i've NEVER seen any r34 that makes my dick hard. not even when its stuff i have the highest love for, like huge tits
>>
>>78062614
What about Futurama?
>>
>>78062902
same thing
its still that groening thing about the characters

also with characters i like, i can't fap to them at all.
>>
>>78063158
Do you have trouble fapping to characters you don't like as well?
>>
>>78063218
no
its more like you get to know a character and seeing them have sex is just weird and i lose all boner towards it

its the same for anime, i can't see some characters in doujin fucking because it makes me lose boner.
>>
>>78056177

both, at the same time
>>
ill take that fish stick
>>
Gwen hugged Steve
>>
Hayley and Meg.
>>
Don't even know who the left is and I want her more than Francine.
>>
File: latest.jpg (26 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
26 KB, 512x384
Ahh... Francine Smith.. tv's best wife. Blonde, past party girl, dedicated wife.

Stan: "Don't rush it, son. I lost my virginity to a coked-up airhead."
Steve: "But I thought you lost it to Mom?"
Stan: "I did."
>>
>>78056193
>>78059630
>>78062614
Just imagine them with realistic preportions
>>
Gwen only cause I fucking love the shit out of asian women. Jesus fuck I'm so happy that my girlfriend is asian. Bless my fucking life.
>>
>>78070082
Have you told your girlfriend that you don't love her and that you're only with her because she's your fetish?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.