[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unrelated Bullshit database
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (539 KB, 1310x1043) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
539 KB, 1310x1043
I'm thinking the bullshit by Marvel is going to new heights now. Thay're slandering good characters left and right, to a point where better stories with better settings for such characters will be impossible. For example, the Ultimate Universe, Peter Parker, Herc, Spider-Woman, Captain Marvel, Steve Rogers, Iron Man, GOTG and probably tens of others I am missing out on, and new characters made exclusively to fit that quota and then shoehorned in.

We can do something about this. We can collect every piece of infringing material we find, and make a website/compilation of it. It will
>tell people what is being done with their characters
>the various ways in which marvel is fucking continuity for reasons and agendas they should not be caring about as writers/publishers
>encourage possible dissent about said topics in books, making at least some pressure on Marvel possible.
>>
File: image.jpg (398 KB, 1148x1482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398 KB, 1148x1482
>>78054668
like this
>>
>>78054668
really?

No one cares?
>>
>>78054668
Next comic Kitty uses a gendered insult towards Hala and no one calls her on it.
>>
>>78055895
Your thread would have worked if you made it sound like something that was done for fun. Instead you made it another company wars bullshit to make spergs feel justified, proving Marvel right about how angry those "silly nerd boys" are, and that people should continue to buy it because comics are more "grown up" now. Might as well make a site called "not muh" so everyone can link to it whenever they need to write an article about how Marvel is so great. The fact that your examples are literally from the other Scarlet Witch thread probably means your the same faggot that made that thread.
>>
>>78054668
This is stupid and unecessary

>>78054864
Robinson has said in interviews that he wants to link Wanda's magic to female magic and will show how it differs from male magic users by introducing a male character later on or someshit.

Honestly the second panel is BS but it serves a purpose in the story unlike the Kitty calling out Ben for using broad.
>>
>>78056607
She's the boss and can do whatever the hell she wants. And she's allowed to use those words because she's a woman.
>>
>>78056660
I wrote it the way I see it. If you can contribute some panels, please do.

>>78056661
The book is still fulfilling an agenda, nevertheless.
>>
>>78056607
the difference is that she was using an insult for the purpose of insulting, while he was using an insulting word as a normal way to call someone
>>78056660
this too.
It's just a bait thread. It should get deleted
>>
>>78059032
not bait

I genuinely want a few strips to combine and make a pictue. That's why I made this thread.
>>
idk what they do to Peter. But doubt it is any more "impossible" to undo than Clone Saga or SpOck were.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.