[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this actually worth watching or not? I heard it was kinda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: JessicaJones.jpg (940 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
JessicaJones.jpg
940 KB, 2000x1000
Is this actually worth watching or not?
I heard it was kinda badly paced, and that everything outside of Purple Man is boring. He's the only thing that really interests me about it anyway apart from hot lesbians apparently, but is the other stuff good to or should I not bother?
>>
>>78050354
>everything outside of Purple Man is boring
Lies. Purple Man is pretty boring himself.
>>
No, your time is better spent curing cancer.
>>
Just watch it and form your own opinion.

All you're gonna get from /co/ is "Wah SJWs!"
>>
>>78050354
It's okay. It has its problems. Not top priority viewing but not something you need to avoid. Just know that it's not the best thing ever but has its moments... and an evil selfish 10th Doctor
>>
>>78050403
I'm asking because it takes like 12 hours to get through and I've also downloaded Man in the High Castle. Alternate history seems more interesting to me than street superheroes but I don't know if this show is really good or not.
>>
>>78050449
Be warned that the first 3 episodes or so are slow. Doesn't pick up the pace till Purple Man shows up.
>>
I'm fairly pleased with the series and I just finished watching it last night. I thought DD was a better, but J.J. holds its own. I think they really nailed the casting.
>>
>>78050354
It's excellent. Better than Daredevil.
>>
I liked it. Not as much as Daredevil, but I thought it was a good show.
>>
It's very good. You should have known this just by /co/ntrarians not liking it.
>>
>>78050354
Personally, I liked it more than Daredevil.

The plotting is kind of sloppy and changes directions a few too many times, but Tennant blows it out of the park as Kilgrave, and the characters are interesting.

The lesbians aren't very hot but it is neat to see a lesbian portrayed as only second-most-despicable after the literal murderer/rapist villain.
>>
>>78050354
It's good, though Purple Man's a bit too wimpy and it gets a little too dark sometimes.

The acting is good, at least.
>>
>>78050726
>/co/ntrarians
Epin meme
>>
>>78050805
>a little too dark sometimes
If you don't watch much television, sure.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.