[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just how long is Brett Dalton going to have to spend in the makeup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Villain_Datafile_Hive.jpg (199 KB, 896x589) Image search: [Google]
Villain_Datafile_Hive.jpg
199 KB, 896x589
Just how long is Brett Dalton going to have to spend in the makeup chair to become this?

Also: post-ep AoS thread.
>>
It could be anywhere from Lash to Season 1 Deathlok.
>>
File: strucker-gorgon-the_hive-kraken.jpg (249 KB, 1246x982) Image search: [Google]
strucker-gorgon-the_hive-kraken.jpg
249 KB, 1246x982
Casting suggestions for Gorgon and Kraken? Orion, Viper and the Contessa while we're at it.

>>78045377
Hopefully they do try it. Starting off small with a few tentacles here and there. Then we can have the hentai writefags start on the 'HiveWard gets his tentacles on Daisy' fapfic.
>>
File: call me maveth.jpg (32 KB, 633x353) Image search: [Google]
call me maveth.jpg
32 KB, 633x353
>>
File: escargot.jpg (21 KB, 589x216) Image search: [Google]
escargot.jpg
21 KB, 589x216
More puns:
http://www.brettspunfund.com/310.html
>>
>>78046078
>>78046223
This is gonna be a fun second half of season 3.
>>
File: AoC.jpg (61 KB, 889x500) Image search: [Google]
AoC.jpg
61 KB, 889x500
>>
That finale, holy shit.

Apart from quite cheap effects and mediocre-to-good acting, this show is getting quite enjoyable. Fitz is getting good, hopefully they won't prolong the drama and let Simmons proper fuck him already.
>>
>>78046078
the swag is real
>>
File: Whitehall.png (745 KB, 2386x1236) Image search: [Google]
Whitehall.png
745 KB, 2386x1236
>>78045429
But Anon, we already have Kraken. (Unless you're asking about Jake Fury)
>>
>>78045429
If they introduce Orion, it might be in Agent Carter, but he could always cross over.
>>
>>78050502
Isn't it a Hydra logo?
>>
>>78053212

Yes. Interestingly, one that was probably built by aliens.

Draw your own conclusions.
>>
>>78053854
huh
>>
>>78053212
But a few episodes ago didn't they reveal that the HYDRA logo was an upside down Ram's head?
>>
>>78054285
Yes, in the AoS lore HYDRA originate from a cabal that wanted to bring back that guy that was an Inhuman banished on that planet.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.