[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay we are gonna play a fun game, List your favorite marvel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (380 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
380 KB, 1920x1080
Okay we are gonna play a fun game,
List your favorite marvel movies in order of how good they were.

I would make a list myself but I'm going through and watching the ones I missed. I liked the first Captain movie. Discuss.
>>
>>78041366
>marvel movies
are we talking MCU only or Marvel characters owned by other studios too?
>>
File: image.jpg (897 KB, 1049x1628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
897 KB, 1049x1628
>>78041480
Nope, just anything marvel. Kind of realized my post is a little misleading
>>
>>78041610
In that case

5.X-Men: First Class
4. Spider-Man 2
3 & 2. Ironman & Winter Soilder (One I enjoy more the other I know is Better)
1. X2 (I fucking love this movie)
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 736x1117) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 736x1117
>>78041674
From what I've seen

5. X men days of future past
4. Amazing Spider Man 2 ( I liked i a lot, fuck off)
3. Iron Man
2. Captain America 1
1. Spider Man 2
>>
>>78041366
>5. Cap 1
>4. IM3
>3. Cap 2
>2. DoFP
>1. IM 1
>>
File: 1439360238347.png (171 KB, 335x358) Image search: [Google]
1439360238347.png
171 KB, 335x358
Iron Man
Captain America TWS
Avengers
X-Men DOFP
Incredible Hulk
Captain America TFA
Blade
The Punisher
The Punisher Warzone
X-Men First Class
Ant-Man
Avengers AOU
X-Men
X-Men 2
Blade 2
Iron Man 3
Iron Man 2
The Amazing Spider-Man
Daredevil
Hulk
X-Men 3
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
X-Men Origins
The Wolverine
Punisher
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider SOV
Thor
Guardians of the Galaxy
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Blade 3
Thor 2
Spider-Man 3
Fantastic Four (reboot)
Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four 2
>>
>>78041366

Iron Man: 7/10
Hulk: 4/10
Iron Man 2: 3/10
Thor: 2/10
Captain America: 2/10
Avengers: 4/10

Iron Man 3: 4/10
Thor 2: 3/10
C A winter Soldier: 6/10
GotG: 1/10
Age of Ultron: 4/10
Ant-Man: 5/10

They all kinda suck, I don't even understand why normies and casuals like them. Have to say I enjoyed seeing some of them, just because I kekd hard to how retarded they are, others just made me cringe.
>>
>>78041366
1. Spider-Man 2
2. Spider-Man 1
3. Winter Soldier
4. Days of Future Past
5. Iron Man / Incredible Hulk / Guardians of the Galaxy

>>78042895
Ehh.. they are boring at worst (if you're talking about the MCU), i dont think any of them are truly trash, like old Fantastic Four levels of shit.
Not saying they're great either.
>>
>>78042895

Because they're solid, safe, well manufactured action films. Not well made, well manufactured. Winter Soldier is the only one that's really close to a well made film.

Winter Soldier
GOTG
Ant-Man
Everything's then tied for me but:
Iron Man 2
Avengers
Thor 1

I have no connections to the Guardians comic-wise so I liked the upbeat fun space adventure film.

Avengers 1 is a movie I don't grasp the hype for though. It has some decent moments but the final fight has no pay off, Loki is a chump, Hawkeye is sidelined most of the movie, all the drama is manufactured by the gem, I didn't feel like Coulson was really all that much of a lynch pin either... At the very least everyone had something to do in Quiptron and the characters interactions with one another were all due to their own actions and rational thoughts outside of the Hulkbuster scene which was pretty fucking pointless in the long run... But "Oh Mindgem fucking with them!" felt like a copout so they wouldn't get along and be rational people.
>>
>>78041366
I'm gonna do Marvel Studios first, and then maybe the others.
1. Cap 2
2. Guardians
3. Avengers
4. Iron Man
5. Ant-Man
6. Cap 1
7. Avengers 2
8. Thor
9. Iron Man 3
10. Incredible Hulk
11. Iron Man 2
12. Thor 2
>>
>>78041610
Man with no taste incoming.

>X2
>Iron Man
>Spider-Man 2
>Punisher War Zone (fuck you, I liked it)
>Blade
>>
>>78043480

I liked War Zone as just a really dumb action movie where heads blow up and things get shot.

The Punisher is the better built movie, and the 80s Punisher is the funnier movie.
>>
>>78043533
>The Punisher is the better built movie
I like both for different reasons but I have my issues with The Punisher as well, certain things in it just didn't mesh

>the singing assassin
>the love forced interest who's nothing like the character she's representing from the comic
>dave and bumpo
>the changed origin story and setting seemingly for no reason at all

all these things coulda just been just not included and the movie would go up a few notches, but even still it's pretty good
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.