[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KaBlam! Lost Episodes Uploaded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-error506.png (141 KB, 476x356) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error506.png
141 KB, 476x356
In case you guys missed it, the creator of KaBlam's Henry & June animations just uploaded a couple "lost" episodes and the H+J special to his site for download.

http://www.markmarek.org/ANIMATIONS/KABLAM.html

I'm assuming the third episode couldn't be uploaded in full due to rights issues.

Also KaBlam thread I guess?
>>
Wow, we're really digging up a lot of lost media this year.
>>
>>78030399
Sick. I loved Kablam back when it still aired.
>>
>>78030399
Just a heads up. Episode 29 is "Your Logo Here", which wasn't lost. It's hard to tell if the rumored "Episode 29" actually exists and is named that on purpose, or if it's just made up. KaFun is real and was previously missing, so that's neat.
>>
>>78030399
>http://www.markmarek.org/ANIMATIONS/KABLAM.html
No way, I completely gave up hope.
>>
>Bolivar el heroe
>Kablam
Truly 'tis the season.
>>
What was the episode where June and Henry enter the real world and the style changes to live action? Only thing I remember is them getting hurt and June groaning "real world pain!"
>>
>>78030399
i didn't remember untalkative bunny was on Kablam
>>
Did some of the people from Action League go over to Robot Chicken?
>>
>>78033465
They didn't do too much stop motion in Action League, I doubt they overlapped much in terms of staff.
>>
File: alsnickbumper4.jpg (6 KB, 344x231) Image search: [Google]
alsnickbumper4.jpg
6 KB, 344x231
>>78036290
here's your reply.
>>
>>78030399

Is that every episode now? Can we finally have a full torrent of the entire series or are there still some episodes missing??
>>
>>78037661
There is still one left, but that's it.
>>
>>78030399
I only watched it for the asian girl
>>
>>78038585
I wonder if the guy who runs that site accidentally put up the wrong episode instead of the missing finale, seems like he was purposely trying to fill in the gaps and confused it with the fake episode 29 rumors.
>>
>>78030601
I remember looking into this feverishly years ago and found there is no single shred of evidence to suggest the rumored "Episode 29" that supposedly ended the show exists. The only thing that ever stopped me from confirming it was that the only way I could ask the creator was if he accepted me as a friend on facebook so I could actually message him. His facebook was set to private or some shit where only friends could view and contact him. Which he never did accept it. Couldn't find him on any other social media sites at the time. That was like 5 or 6 years ago though.
>>
KaBlam is great, this is awesome.
>>
>>78045714
draw us some June
>>
woah.. damn. i remember this show. hit me straight in the nostalgia bruh
>>
>>78030399
Cool
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.