[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations /co/, you've trapped Kilgrave in a soundproof
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 9
Congratulations /co/, you've trapped Kilgrave in a soundproof panic room! What are you going to do with him now?
>>
I'll just leave him locked up in there. He'll probably get out if I try anything.
>>
>>78016971
Set up a table on the outside and eat all the fancy shit he likes as he starves to death.
>>
inb4 this turns lewd
>>
Disconnect any communications systems between the room and the outside
Leave
Lock door behind me
Destroy any keys
>>
>>78017261

Seriously, the proper answer is "nothing." Now that you've sealed him in, you've done everything you need to do. Mission accomplished!
>>
>>78016971
Force him to do Doctor Who fan-films until he dies of natural causes or suicide.
>>
>>78017169
>>78017261
>>78017499

if you're going to do this, why not just kill him
>>
>>78017520
We are killing him. We're just doing it in such a way that there's absolutely no chance that he can escape.

There... There is no way for him to get out, right?
>>
>>78017520
Because mind control virus.
>>
>>78017129
I'd be worried that someone would somehow stumble upon him and free him. I'd kill him the fastest way I could safely do so. Shut off the air if I can. Or pump in poison.
>>
Figure out how to get his powers for myself.
>>
>>78016971
>a soundproof panic room
Doesn't that mean there's no air inside? Shouldn't he be dead from suffocation by now?
>>
>>78017599
Jeri you stupid mother fucker. You're going to get us all killed.
>>
>>78017610
No. Soundproof does not mean no air.
>>
>>78016971
Invite a bunch of blacks in and put a sign on the door open for a good black time
>>
>>78017865
/tv/ your tsundere love of black men will be the death of us all.
>>
>>78017865
I doubt you know any black people who'd go to anything you invited them to.
>>
>>78017547
Only so long as you don't associate with degenerate lesbians or interracial couples.

You wouldn't do that, would you anon?
>>
It still bugs me that they kept relying on this elaborate isolation chamber for Kilgrave and nobody ever through to try personal protection measures. Hazmat gear isn't that hard to buy or steal, especially in this day and age, and sure you couldn't walk down the street with it but it's something that would have been nice once they'd caught him. Also forget loud music, there's noise canceling headphones designed for blocking human voices. Or even flashbangs would have been something to try to stun his thralls. Can't given them orders if they're ears are too busy ringing. Sure it's not ideal since you can actually damage hearing but deaf is better than dead.
>>
>>78017921
You're right I don't have to invite I just have to say blacks not invited and they will come
>>
>>78018011
No interracial couple helped him escape. It's lawyers you have to watch out for.
>>
>>78018119
It was Jessica's incompetence that kept him alive for as long as he was, he would've been dead LONG before that if she hadn't been such a colossal fuckup.
>>
>>78018054

Frankly they should have just stopped focusing on Kilgrave altogether for a while. Having only one focus throughout the entire series really killed the pacing; they had to drag it out for far too long, so Kilgrave has to escape custody 3 or 4 times just so they can make enough episodes.

They should have had something like in Daredevil, where DD had to go through Fisk's cronies first, so there's a sense of achievement. Make the Nuke takedown a whole subplot instead of just one episode. Actually do something with the Support Group. Take our eyes off Kilgrave for one god damn minute, please.
>>
>>78018119

I know lots of people hated the lesbian divorce plotline but I thought the resolution made it worth it.

Kilgrave can't be bargained with or subdued, he's a wild animal who needed to be put down and Jeri lying to herself and thinking his powers would be the easy way out of her problems was the perfect example of that.

I really enjoyed the character work on JJ, which is good because the plot/narrative aspect could be summarized on a napkin so if you're looking for strong plotting you're going to rip your hair out watching it.
>>
>>78017261
This, he's too dangerous to let alive.
>>
>>78017520
To spite the bastard. He's a twat who got off on using his power to be in complete control over people. Why just kill him when you can make him feel completely helpless like he's made all his victims?
>>
>>78018146
well Jessica was desperately trying to keep him alive to prove a young woman did just up and murder her parents
cant really throw a dead body at a Judge and yell "HE DID IT"
seriously if Jeri didn't cut the electrocute cables they had him dead to rights
why did she cut the cables? i mean she believed he had powers, she knew he was dangerous why did shes disable the only way to neutralize him? a sense of humanity?
>>
>>78018198
It's the most SJW friendly thing yet in the mcu
>>
>>78018278

It's cute how you think that's somehow a legitimate criticism.
>>
>>78018157
I would've enjoyed this version of JJ.
>>
>>78018198
I loved the lesbian divorce subplot. Didn't really care for the rest of the show. I would've watched a whole series of just that. Someone please tell me I'm not alone in this.
>>
>>78018360
I'm taking the bait... You better be rusing me.
>>
>>78018434
Jessica Jones: Boring, unlikeable main character who the writers are trying to pass off as some jaded anti-hero. We're constantly told she's not a great person, but all the bad shit we see her do was when she was being mind controlled. She is bad at her job, drinks all day and treats the people in her life like shit for no reason, and is played by a dumb looking actress with no charisma

Milf Trinity: Cool, calm and collected, actually kind of a bad person, driven by her towering ambition. She's shitty to everyone who isn't useful to her. She makes the mistake of trusting people who let her down, like Jessica and Kilgrave, but other than that she's just a no-nonsense badass bitch, the best lawyer in the city, and fucking the shit out of her hot secretary. Kind of a female Don Draper type. She's the type of anti-hero that could actually carry a show.

maybe we'll get to see her in court in DD season 2 if she doesn't get disbarred.
>>
>>78018146
The spell it out extremely clear in the show that she wants him alive to prove Hope's innnocence. It would require you deliberately ignoring entire episodes to not know this.
>>
>>78018198
Pretty much my exact feelings. The plotting wasn't very tight, but the character stuff more than made up for it, and put it ahead of DD in my opinion.
>>
>>78018649
>but all the bad shit we see her do was when she was being mind controlled
Not quite true. She threw Malcolm under the bus to get some intel, stalked Luke Cage (taking lots of voyeur footage) and lied to him about Reva while sleeping with him (which was the part he was angry about; he said himself that he understood killing her was forced).
>>
>>78018157
To add to this... We never got a "Fuck yeah Jessica!" moment.

Daredevil had plenty. Saving Claire from the mob, the fight with Kingpin in the back alley... Jessica focused way too much on one guy with no grand ambitions to give Jessica much to work with.
>>
>>78018686

I'm not sure if it's ahead of of DD, but I think maybe when I think about DD's issues vs JJ's issues the fact that Daredevil was all plot made the pacing feel worse to me.

Then aain, the fact that we could follow up a plot-heavy crime drama with a slower, character-focused noir thriller makes me incredibly excited for what Marvel can do with the Netflix format. It's a pretty ballsy move to go from one extreme to the other that way, especially with the accolades Daredevil got from critics and audiences.
>>
>>78018659
>Luke Cage fight is after Hope suicides
>Only fails to kill Killgrave because she brought the only possible person, the literal only person, who could have stopped her. For no fucking reason. There was literally, LITERALLY nothing he could do even when he wasn't mind controlled. There was zero purpose to him being there, and she still brought him.
>Fucking Killgrave could've spotted them walking in and done it, that whole 'powers enhanced' subplot wasn't even needed.
>But she brings him anyway.

Colossal fuckup.
>>
>>78019131
Luke was already following Kilgrave's commands before the episode began. Jess (knowingly) bringing him there didn't do anything.
>>
>>78018198
There's only one good part about the SJW plotline, and that's because it was two women, they could do a different breakup dynamic than a conventional MF couple. No one would believe an older woman trading up an older husband for a younger man, and if he was an older male lawyer trading up for a younger spouse, then he would have been able to easily overpower her when Kilgrave ordered her to cut him to death.
>>
>>78018275
>cant really throw a dead body at a Judge and yell "HE DID IT"

Nooo, but you can, I don't know... take his PARENTS to a judge and have them be like that? Maybe include all that nifty footage you have along with it for evidence? There's a thought.

Did they give any reason why them just going to the cops with the two scientists who are also oh I don't know his fucking parents who have information on him was not an option? Maybe have them, who know how his powers work, explain it to some scientists who could really easily test this without ever letting him out? No? They just had them try to talk to him face to face?

Totally makes sense.
>>
>>78019195
>No one would believe an older woman trading up an older husband for a younger man
I would believe that. I'm sure it happens.
>easily overpower her
You try taking down someone swinging a knife at you. That changes the dynamic.
>>
>>78016971
Let him out to help me with my divorce.
>>
>>78018649
Pretty much. I disliked the lesbian plotline, felt entirely unnecessary, but she did a great job being a queen bitch of a lawyer.

Jessica was kind of a shit. Her trauma and personal anxiety ran out of gas about 4-5 episodes in, and the moment she became "empowered" the show was functionally over. She made no broader character transformation by the end.
>>
>>78019183
>Jess (knowingly) bringing him there didn't do anything.

Except make the situation worse and ruin her element of surprise. Since he saw where she was and was ready when she made her move. Even if she had just left him behind and then he followed after her, she would have gotten a chance to get at Killgrave before he did anything just out of pure element of surprise and Luke not knowing where she was coming from.

As opposed to just bringing him along, the guy who has absolutely no chance of actually helping her in any way shape or form, and if Killgrave manages to stumble on him then Jessica can't do shit but run. There was no excuse for bringing him, even if she didn't know he was mind controlled. Hell, she should have insisted he get the fuck away when he says he was mind controlled.

But if Jessica was smart, this series would've been over in episode 3.

>>78019214
...Also that, I guess. He has a ventilation system for air, they can get a sample of the 'virus' and just take it to be analyzed without ever letting him out.

Colossal. Fuckup.
>>
>>78019195

>No one would believe an older woman trading up an older husband for a younger man

Isn't that exactly what Demi Moore did?
>>
>>78018649
>>78018766
All the really fucked up stuff she does is because she's trying to push people away, they're symptoms of ptsd
>>
>>78016971
I kill him fast and quick. Ruthless efficiency always. Hell I'm firing whichever intern decided to make this complex by capturing him in the first place.
>>
>>78019238
Young men almost never marry older women. It is not a widely practiced thing.

> You try taking down someone swinging a knife at you. That changes the dynamic.
Men are ridiculously stronger than women. It would be easy for her to be overpowered by a moderately healthy male. Even a scrawny wimp could put up a decent fight.
>>
>>78019297
Demi Moore married Ashton Kutcher, who was dating a fox of a woman before she was brutally murdered by a serial killer. It messed him up, and he gave up on the dating game.
>>
>>78016971
Gentle rape
>>
File: TenthDoctorWELL.gif (552 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
TenthDoctorWELL.gif
552 KB, 400x225
>>78016971
>>
>>78019381
I'm not saying it's common. I'm saying it happens. And Jeri's a rich lawyer who looks like Carrie-Anne Moss. She can get it.
>>
... Can I let him out? And let him have his way with me?
>>
>>78016971
knock him out with the stun effect, tie him up, gag him so he can't use his power, then rape him over and over and over. It's morally fine, he's the greatest monster that ever lived. He's literally worse than Hitler. Maybe set up a pay booth to use his ass. Again, he's like an uber-hitler. Look at literally anything he made anyone do. Remember the asian messenger bag guy? The one he made drop himself down onto a pair of shears through his own mouth? I'd also pry his finger and toe nails off with a pair of pliers.
>>
>>78019381

>implying you can take on Calamity Jane in a fistfight

>>78019406

Ouch.
>>
>>78019214
They really fucked up making his powers a virus, as if his powers were like in the comics this wouldn't be a problem. But this creates a massive plothole with the scientists now that just can't be explained.

>He's like a virus and produces it all around him.
>"Oh, so lets just... get some of that, take it to get looked at by someone. Hey, that Iron dude is right down the street, he fought aliens or some shit, he could look at it. Take him like two seconds. Or hell, just regular scientists. No, we don't have to tell anybody about the guy we have locked up, they don't need to know where we got it from. We prove it can control people, show it to a judge, then show him who produces it and get it verified by his scientist folks, the testimony of the support group and myself, and Hope's own testimony. Done done done! Good job, everybody! We solved the mystery, put the clues together and found our answers! Let's lock this son of a bitch up forever and let Hope have a long, happy life!

But the future refused to change.
>>
>>78019295
>Except make the situation worse and ruin her element of surprise.
If anything, it would give Kilgrave a bigger surprise advantage, because Jess wouldn't have expected Luke to be there.
>>
>>78019651
Wait, how is that any different from what happened? He still popped out unexpectedly and stood in the way regardless, so he clearly didn't have orders to just rush her. It doesn't matter if she knew about him being there or not, he still popped out all the same and surprised her. The situation would've been the same even if she didn't know he was there, but the flip is he wouldn't have know when to come out and protect Killgrave. Or alternatively, he might have had to be in the front, while she was in the back, in order to surprise her. Which means she can just bum rush Killgrave. No matter how you slice it, the fact that she knew he was there didn't offer any advantage.

Even her just knowing he was there did nothing. It didn't help at all
>>
>>78019786
If anything, she should have brought him along for the pure surprise of it. Having a guy you brainwashed to suicide tackle you would be surprising enough for Jess to get a good attack in, but no, she doesn't even consider it because Jessica Jones is retarded.
>>
>>78019406
>Ashton Kutcher, who was dating a fox of a woman before she was brutally murdered by a serial killer
i did not know that bit of backstory
>>
>>78019295
>Colossal. Fuckup.
That's repeatedly hammered in by various characters in the show, including Jessica herself.
>>
>Put drugs in him
>Rape him, Bueno Excellente style
>>
>>78019952
Which is why you need to keep her away from this whole situation in the event you yourself are tasked with keeping him alive. Bringing this whole conversation full circle.
>>
>>78020006
She's the only person who can touch him, though.
>>
File: latest.png (1 MB, 726x1253) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1 MB, 726x1253
At least JJ had her too.

I was wondering how they were going to jam her introduction into 1 episode but it worked out surprisingly well.
>>
>>78019214
his parent are hearsay and the footage was of a little boy being given dangerous medical experiments and one video of a doctor backing off when the kid yelled
its a court case, you need hard proof and police corroboration for they type of evidence they got.
for what you suggest itd be like trying to prove a murder by bringing a home video of the guy as a kid ripping off barbie heads and having his parent go yeah he could totally kill a guy.
and i got that the virus was hard to quantify, its why they couldn't make a antidote and why they needed genetically related stem cells to enhance his power, it was uniquely a part of him.
they needed to show that the man they had was one who has the power to make people do things he tells them to
>>
>>78017610
soundproof not soundless. I can understand the confusion.

Could we get a deaf person to beat him to death?
>>
>>78020545
He can still command visually, like writing orders down or with gestures (Like the nigh-universal gesture for "Stop!").
>>
>>78020557
i thought it was a thing that if you cant head his he cant effect you.
isnt that why Patsy used those headphones and loud music at the end
>>
>>78020592
His control isn't through sound; Being around him makes you want to do what he wants you to do. Verbal commands are just the easiest way for him to communicate what he wants.
>>
File: 1338923053280.jpg (20 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
1338923053280.jpg
20 KB, 400x266
>>78016971
Find his parents who gave him his powers and have them testify against him, then turn the case over to the police and hope no one will be suing your ass for imprisonment and torture of an unconvicted man outside the law.
>>
>>78019295
They didn't figure out how Kilgrave's powers worked until after he escaped the chamber
>>
>>78019282
>Her trauma and personal anxiety ran out of gas about 4-5 episodes in
Well so did the show. Once Kilgrave was fully revealed, it just became a series of "let's capture Kilgrave", "we almost captured Kilgrave", "let's capture Kilgrave", "we captured Kilgrave", "we let Kilgrave get away", "let's capture/kill Kilgrave". The only thing disrupting this was the barely related and badly integrated Nuke plotline.

Honestly, I think they should've just included some other cases she could work on early on.
>>
>>78020616
I thought that was part of it, though. With his enhanced powers he could command people through telephones and shit.
>>
>>78020674
>Honestly, I think they should've just included some other cases she could work on early on.
Well, there was that anti-super couple.
>>
>>78020716
Doesn't really make sense when his powers are caused by an airborne virus.
>>
>>78016971

I'd just shoot him. Put on a hazmat suit walk in and shoot him. There. Problem solved.
>>
>>78020881
>Anon go about your day, but know that I want you to do something. I will not tell you what that thing is until I call you later, and you will do that thing or you will kill yourself tonight at midnight.

It's a non-issue for Kilgrave.
>>
>>78020937
That only works if he encounters you first.
>>
File: doom is absolute.jpg (352 KB, 1000x1391) Image search: [Google]
doom is absolute.jpg
352 KB, 1000x1391
>>78016971
get doom on the phone
>>
>>78020960
Oh yes, sorry I thought we were talking about commands over phone after meeting a person.
>>
>>78016971
talk with him a bit.

I mean I have him there for the rest of his life and thats however long I want that to be so I'd just talk.

Sure he's a monster but a part of me thinks anyone with that power would slowly become a monster. admittedly killgrave is the biggest addict on the show.

even if I'm going to have to end him eventually I owe it to him to at least try to understand him.

then he can die.
>>
>>78016971
jerk off in front of him.
why the fuck not?
>>
>JessiCAAA
>>
>>78020869
Oh right. The "oh god it's totally Kilgrave" - "oh wait, it's just something Kilgrave could've done, but didn't".
Did everyone in this story have to be out to get Jessica? Because while that was intriguing at first, it got old fast.
>>
>>78020994
>Sure he's a monster but a part of me thinks anyone with that power would slowly become a monster. admittedly killgrave is the biggest addict on the show.
I feel similar. It's like Hollow Man; I dunno how "good" the average person would stay if they could do that shit. I wouldn't be surprised if they started abusing it just as much as he did.

ESPECIALLY if they've been able to do that since childhood.
>>
>>78021041
Hardship is where you get conflict, and that's where you get stories.

Though Luke, Patty, and Hogarth (mostly) were on her side. And Malcolm in-between his addict and fed-up phases. And incest autist.
>>
When he got knocked out and put into that room. Why was the neighbor still mind controlled and set off the bomb?
>>
>>78021082
His powers last at least 12 hours after last contact. Sealing him up wouldn't erase the seeds he'd already spread.
>>
>>78021050
plus kilogramme couldn't actually control it to some extent. like when he said "say hi hank"

Imagine never being able to separate your will from the wills of those around you. never knowing if someone did something because they wanted to or because on some level you wanted them to.

and having that since you were a kid. honestly kill grave got a bum hand.

maybe if a well adjusted adult got that power they'd recognise it as something dangerous, like that one guy in smallville. Maybe they'd manage to avoid the temptation, maybe they'd be able to control it. But I kind of just feel sorry for the poor bastard who gets that as a child.
>>
>>78016971

Let him out. I got no beef with him, and he kills people which is p.cool imho
>>
>>78021092
He stayed awake during the kidney surgery I thought because of he goes under it goes off. So he wound mind control the doc to operate on him, then go under and the mind control would turn off so the doctor would stop.

Or does double kidney surgery just take longer then 12 hours?
>>
>>78021116
I'm surprised his tastes were as refined as they were, and he wasn't a manchild into watching cartoons and eating ice cream for every meal.
>>
>>78021133
He didn't know how long he'd be out for, and once the surgery was done he'd want to immediately give new orders.
>>
>>78021116
That would be an interesting concept to explore on a character who actually had some sense of morality. I honestly can't think of anything that's ever attempted that.

I guess it's pretty ingrained in the human psyche to treat anything that interferes with self-determination as evil.
>>
>>78021182
>That would be an interesting concept to explore on a character who actually had some sense of morality. I honestly can't think of anything that's ever attempted that.
Code GayAss.
>>
Nuke was the real hero. Just think about how many people died after Jessica Jones stopped Nuke from killing Kilgrave.
>>
>>78021146
Makes sense. I don't know why "knock him out so he doesn't give you orders" was such a big twist at the time then.
>>
>>78021133

He just didn't know how his powered worked because he'd never been totally drugged out before. As it turns out they still work even if he's totally out.

On the other hand he also thought his power would last up to the 12 hours after his death, and he was wrong, as everyone instantly snapped out of it when Jessica snapped him.
>>
>>78021050

See Xavier, or Jean Grey both of whom can do far worse than Kilgrave and they didn't become psychos (Dark Phoenix non withstanding)
>>
File: 1365302047344.jpg (226 KB, 600x474) Image search: [Google]
1365302047344.jpg
226 KB, 600x474
>>78020470
That's not hearsay, that's a witness statement. Hearsay is, "I heard Anon say that he thinks your waifu a shit", not "I created a psychopath who controls minds."

The problem with the show is simply that the Hope case is easily resolved. All you need to do is show beyond a reasonable doubt Hope didn't have control commiting the crime. Aliens and superheroes have already been established in world, so it's not like mind control is too out there, and the initial interrogatories of the survivors, where each of them can detail the same man controlling them without having talked to each other, are easy witness statements. Same thing with the cops controlled by Kilgrave into thinking it was a "joke" - the control wears off after 12 hours, you think an entire station of police officers isn't going to be a bit freaked out by this? Made the show annoying as fuck.
>>
>>78021220
because while Jessica was with him, his powered stayed in effect while he was asleep. That surgical anaesthesia would shut them down was a pretty big deal.
>>
>>78021251
Xavier did everything Cyclops is being depicted as a villain for doing and then some, save directly confronting the avengers
>>
>>78021257
>All you need to do is show beyond a reasonable doubt Hope didn't have control commiting the crime.
the issue was that without undeniable proof, any judge would throw the case out the door even if they believed Hope was innocent, because they didn't want to set an easily exploited legal precedent. 'Mind control' would become the new insanity plea.

> you think an entire station of police officers isn't going to be a bit freaked out by this
They were all profoundly freaked out, as seen in black cop, but they all shut the fuck up about it because if word got out then every single person involved would have lost their badge and gone to jail.
>>
>>78021277
But they were still in effect when he was pass out after being drugged. I guess the twist is they were both wrong about his powers shutting off.
>>
>>78021211
just think of how many people died when he got rid of the only proof the Kilgrave was real and a cop to corroborate it
like if the cop took it to a judge it'd only be a matter of time til SHEILD came in to scoop up Kilgrave and at the very least seal him in the a room forever
>>
File: Ten_Stricken_by_Radiation.jpg (62 KB, 720x408) Image search: [Google]
Ten_Stricken_by_Radiation.jpg
62 KB, 720x408
I'd be afraid to do anything because the last time something like this happened, he turned into Matt Smith.
>>
>>78021355
his private guards weren't brainwashed, they were fully paid and under contract
>>
>>78021606
At least then he'd have a big dick.
>>
>>78021584
After Nuke was on the drugs sure.
If it was when Nuke had the bomb in the house and would have killed the two other people in there as well. Or if they shot him when they first kidnapped him when it turned out he had body guards to protect him.

SHIELD couldn't stop Kilgrave ... I kinda hope Nuke shows up as a bad guy in it though,
>>
>>78021618
The bomb lady was under the effect though is the thing, after he got drugged.
>>
Jessica could have been a true hero. She could have shown him the way and turn him into a better person.

But no let's torture him...

Killgrave is just a sad man, he was just a kid when he got his powers. How the fuck do you deal with that as a kid? It's like the midas touch, a curse and not a blessing.
>>
>>78017547
how did we get him in there in the first place?
That would have been the time to just put a couple of bullets in his brain.
>>
>>78016971
Seal the building with concrete so nobody can find him... ever.
>>
>was THIS close to teaching him to be a good guy
>decides to betray his trust

JJ fucked up.
>>
>>78021693

The fuck you mean man he was a sadistic monster. What part of manipulation powers don't make you realize that he's good at manipulating in other ways. You saw him pull his tooth out and just laugh. Only crazy folk do that.
>>
>>78022143
Aww fuck, really? I hate this shit. Seriously, redemption arcs are the best with super twisted villains. I love it.
>>
>>78022143
She fucked up even more by choosing not to kill him after that.
>>
>>78022143
>he thinks someone like Kilgrave can be "taught" to be a good guy

Get real.
>>
>>78022143
I like the show, but it seems like its biggest issues are the random hell turns it makes.

>Jessica has a shot to make Kilgrave good
>Just straight up tortures him, destroying any shot of getting everything fixed and not even thinking that a later reformed Kilgrave can order Hope to be pardoned from the jail and her records wiped or convince everyone she's still in jail

>Nuke begins to understand that he is out of his league, and starts to step aside to let Jessica take care of it
>Downs the red pills and is now randomly a villain who will murder his hero in cold blood with 0 remorse
>>
>>78022143
he was never going to be a good guy, the shit he did with the housekeepers while she was away demonstrated that. He just wanted brownie points so she'd start sleeping with him.
>>
I assume everyone who posts this "He could have been redeemed ;_;" shit are those edgy kids who think Joker is the hero.
>>
>people actually think Kilgrave could be redeemed
>people think Jessica should try to make her rapist a hero
>you share a board with people this stupid
>>
>>78022624

Not saying it was possible, but it seemed like a random plot point that got easily discarded.
>>
>>78022657
It added character development but was "discarded" because the plot advanced.
>>
>>78016971
Electrocute him to death.

Burn the body, cut it up and dump them into different parts of the river. Never speak of him again.
>>
>>78022671
Not really.

>Whole point of "can I change him?"
>"Nah, chloroform."

It just seemed a bit too fast.

On that point, I'm on ep 10 right now, and does anyone else get annoyed with how Jessica says "asshole" every insult like it's clever? It's actually starting to annoy me. She's supposed to be quick witted, but she's saying the same insult constantly.
>>
>>78018198
I liked the divorce plotline. I liked Jeri as a character, I mean she was a horrible person but a really enjoyable character. Poor Pam deserved better.
>>
>>78021257
Not to mention, MIND CONTROL IS ALREADY ESTABLISHED AS EXISTING.

Hawkeye did worse than Hope did and came out smelling like a daisy.
>>
>>78018198
I actually liked it. Like you said, it had a message to the story.
>>
>>78022676
Yup. No torture, no video, nothing.
>>
>>78018649
I think the issue is just that Krystan whatever-the-fuck-her-name-is not a good enough actress to pull off the role. Carrie Anne Moss isn't a great actress either but one of the very few roles she can play convincingly well is ice cold badass bitch.
>>
>>78019381
It happens all the time. The media just don't like to portray it because most men are fragile kittens who need to believe that they're still desirable when their wrinkly saggy crap sacks suffering erectile dysfunction.
>>
>>78021623
You trying to tell me David Ten-inch doesn't have a big dick?
>>
>>78022596
The point of the show is that Kilgrave is a fucking psychopath. There's no such thing as reforming him.
>>
>>78022843
More like Ten-ants
>>
>>78022143
If you really believe that you are beyond naive. Besides, I don't expect her to play nice with someone like Kilgrave
>>
>>78016971
Gas him to death, or electrocute him then go an shoot him while he sleeps.
>>
>>78021182
Jedi mind trick comes close.
>>
>>78019381
>Men are ridiculously stronger than women.
The strongest man is stronger than the strongest women but that's not the same as "men are stronger than women".

If you can't subdue a man with a knife you're not going to subdue a woman with a knife, she's got a fucking knife. What videogame are you imagining when you daydream about fighting a woman with a knife?
>>
>>78022143
He was never going to be a good guy. It's extremely clear he was doing it just to get into Jessica's pants.
>>
>>78021606
Which Marvel villain do you think he'll play?
>>
>>78022700
>She's supposed to be quick witted
According to?

She just calls people assholes because that's how she is. She's a bitter, cynical alcoholic.
>>
>>78016971
Be bro to him, he was a nice guy
>>
File: nitzka9lE1qd438eo1_400.gif (581 KB, 319x223) Image search: [Google]
nitzka9lE1qd438eo1_400.gif
581 KB, 319x223
>>78019381
Everything about this post makes me think that you've based your entire paradigm for man vs women physical altercations on Japanese porno comics
>>
>>78019906
>>78019406
>>78019463
On February 21 in 2001, Kutcher had received a call from his new love interest Ellerin.

The student, aspiring model and part-time stripper had tried to make a date with the then 23-year-old actor - but Kutcher had fatefully turned down the offer.

He said he would later come to visit her at her Hollywood bungalow - just behind the famous Grauman's Chinese Theatre.

Kutcher told police that he later tried to call Ellerin twice during the evening but she had not picked up her phone.

Kutcher drove to her apartment at 10.45pm in the hope of smoothing over what he thought was a looming argument, and found that the lights were on in her apartment and her car was parked outside.

After knocking on the door and calling out to her with no answer, Kutcher said he looked through a window into the apartment and saw what he thought was red wine pooled on the floor.

He thought she was angry at him for not making the earlier date and left.

Unbeknown to Kutcher at the time, Ellerin had been stabbed 35 times and was lying dead just beyond his view from the window. The red wine he had seen pooled on the floor was her blood.

And he wasn't even caught until 7 years later
>>
>>78016971
Snap his neck of course

Superman did nothing wrong.
>>
>>78021343
Assuming it's a jury trial the court can't just throw it out. The prosecution could move for summar judgement, but that wouldn't work because there is a genuine issue at trial.

It would probably be remanded on appeal but that would take a bit.
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.