[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck him. Just fuck him. Is there anyone older than 14 who likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
Fuck him. Just fuck him. Is there anyone older than 14 who likes him? Who the fuck thought it's a good idea to base a character around ''lol so randum xD'' factor? I know he sometimes gets serious but it's not good enough his core is still shit the idea of insane super mercenary is actually cool if he was actually drranged not a huge comic relief and a Deadshot ripoff (fuck him too)
>>
>>77987487
>Deadshot ripoff

You mean Deathstroke ripoff. The Wolfman Teen Titans is one of the runs that Liefeld just lifts characters from
>>
>>77987487
>not reading sufferingpool
>>
>>77987487
Well I mean, I like him. Im 23.
I liked his dynamic with his wife. It was cute.
>>
>>77987487
Most people who like him don't even read comics. They just like the panels that are posted on reddit.
>>
>>77987628
This.

Deadpool is cancer and so are its fans.
>>
>>77987487
>Fuck him. Just fuck him. Is there anyone older than 14 who likes him?

Evidently you're not over 14 because if you were you'd actually remember his amazing original few runs.

Or the runs he has now.

You're stupid.
>>
>>77987667
funningly enough Deadpool actually has cancer
>>
Just read Joe Kelly run from the mini to his first run

then we'll continue this conversation later

Course you could read the last run which was amazing
>>
>I havn't read Kelly or PoDuggan-pool: The Thread - The Experience
move along people, nothing to see here
>>
File: deadpool towel.jpg (401 KB, 579x692) Image search: [Google]
deadpool towel.jpg
401 KB, 579x692
>>77987487
I'd totally fuck him.
>>
File: here'syour(you).jpg (52 KB, 350x331) Image search: [Google]
here'syour(you).jpg
52 KB, 350x331
>>77987487
This is b8
OP is a fag
Ignore thread
>>
Read his first series its really good and you get to understand the character more before looking like a massive returd
>>
>>77987750
Which doesn't affect or impede him in any way other than making him ugly and is balanced by a healing factor so powerful he is effectively invulnerable.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 500x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 500x796
Deadwood needs someone he can bro it up with to be truly awesome. Bob from Hydra should have been a semipermanent sidekick.
>>
File: image.png (204 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204 KB, 624x352
>>77988272
>deadwood
Curse you autocorrect!
>>
What are the best deadpool comics. im pretty new and want to know what should i read
>>
>>77988465
Kelley's run (Deadpool v1 1-35ish) and the recent NOW run (Deadpool v3) are both fantastic.
If you're a Remender fan check out Uncanny X-Force. Deadpool's in it and a character that originates from it becomes prominent in the NOW run.
>>
>>77988465
>Kelly's Deadpool
>Cable & Deadpool
>Remender's Uncanny X-force
>Posehn & Duggan's Deadpool
In that order. Note that Duggan's deadpool recently got a relaunch, but make sure to start at the Marvel NOW #1, not the All-new All-different #1.
>>
>>77988465
Start with Duggan/Posehn
It doesn't really build off anything new and it's a good starting point. The first arc (1-6) is generally poorly received here, but after the first flashback issue, it really picks up.

The North Korea arc (issue 20 or so) of PoDuggan is my favorite Deadpool story.
>>
>>77988465
I'm a deadpool fan so I dunno how objective I am when I say almost everything except for anything related to Daniel Way
>>
>>77987487
>tfw he's my favourite
In a really autistic sorta way sometimes I'm glad how he's now, means he suffers less
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.