[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>any cartoon >cops are useless morons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: fg_sp_01_05.jpg (91 KB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
fg_sp_01_05.jpg
91 KB, 1080x608
>any cartoon
>cops are useless morons
>>
File: SaintsRow2FuckThePolice.jpg (283 KB, 961x658) Image search: [Google]
SaintsRow2FuckThePolice.jpg
283 KB, 961x658
>>77968675

Just like real life.
>>
>>77968675
Idk why but I get the feeling that swat teams and special agents are depicted in the opposite light
>>
>character somehow comes into possession of a magical pen that makes drawings real
>can create absolutely anything, with any properties he imagines whether it's visually represented or not, even clearly magical ones, even more powerful than the pen itself
>doesn't immediately draw a pill that he imagines turns him into God
I don't understand.
>>
>>77969006
>become God
>know everything all at once
>know exactly what the future is like and how you will react to it
>in fact you've already reacted to it because you exist at all points in time and space
>you've instantly and effortlessly finished everything you will ever do. there is no more change for you. life is static forever
Sounds boring. God's too powerful.

I would draw a sandwich.
>>
>>77969006
>Characters whose powers involve drawing are always really good at drawing
I mean, it definitely makes sense but I'd love to see the opposite.
Like the samurai dude in One Piece. His drawings come to life but he's shit at it.
>>
>>77968675
>any cartoon
>cops solve all the problems
>characters never have to do anything
>no plot
>show is canceled
>>
File: dakota-fanning-push.jpg (39 KB, 453x254) Image search: [Google]
dakota-fanning-push.jpg
39 KB, 453x254
>>77970562
>>
>>77970216
>That happens
>You use your powers to restrict the omnipresence
>Remove the memories of every single iota of time and space

No such thing as too powerful.
>>
>Hero refuses to kill
>People ask hero why he won't kill/make fun of him/don't respect him
>Hero kills someone
>The world looks at him like a monster for doing so

What were they expecting? What did they want?
>>
File: 0.jpg (43 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
43 KB, 500x358
>>77968675
>complain about stupid cop in cartoon
>post an image from a cartoon where the cop is actually competent
competent by family guy standard, at least.

Are you a cartoon cop, anon?
>>
File: Muh One Rule.jpg (73 KB, 1107x537) Image search: [Google]
Muh One Rule.jpg
73 KB, 1107x537
>>77970896
>Hero refuses to kill, to the point of risking his life and the life of others to save a remorseless mass murderer
>Hero unblinkingly kills someone 15 minutes later
>>
>>77970896
Name three examples.
>>
File: 1384377021920.jpg (44 KB, 440x361) Image search: [Google]
1384377021920.jpg
44 KB, 440x361
>>77968675
>>
>>77971864
Justified? Because you'll probably come right back round and say they're bullshit examples but since you asked for just examples
>Invincible
>Superman vs the Elite
>Batman in COTE
>>
>>77970562
Axe Cop made it so Axe Cop got a pencil that could draw anything.
He tried to draw a monster to fight and it fell apart because he was an awful artist.
He then spent the next year practicing his art to the point he could perfectly duplicate anything.
>>
>Cops proven completely outmatched and incapable of stopping any of the endless amounts of super villains
>still show up every time anyways to get in the way and try to arrest the heroes
>>
>>77972189
They still have to show up its there jobs, plus a majority of the time the hero is not sanctioned by the government and is a vigilante

And they can still make sure people stay calm and can evacuate people when 2 start throwing cars at each other
>>
>>77968675

>One character starts explaining something to another character
>Cuts to another scene after a long time has clearly gone by, but the character is still talking as if directly continuing from the first scene
>>
>>77968675
>Furshit cartoon
>Cops are pigs
>Sexy sexy pigs.
>>
File: Best Boy.jpg (116 KB, 960x948) Image search: [Google]
Best Boy.jpg
116 KB, 960x948
>>77970562
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.