[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you want to list off every animal-based superhero team cartoon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: ss.jpg (12 KB, 292x172) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
12 KB, 292x172
do you want to list off every animal-based superhero team cartoon capitaliasing on the success of TMNT?, Where any of them any good?

(gargoyles dosen't count, that was way too good)
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 614x860) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 614x860
>>77950265
>>
>>77950557
god-tier tbqh
>>
>>77950557
Was this ever a cartoon? My brother and I only played the game.
>>
If you don't like street sharks there is no helping you. It's unbridled madness!
>>
>>77950265
Biker Mice from Mars
>>
>>77950627
There was a pilot, and it was shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoyXBtELtg8
>>
i heard a few people mention that the terrible thunder lizards were good
>>
Mighty Ducks animated tv show was bretty gud
>>
The cheetahmen
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXg8CrTAZ7w

TIME TO FOSSILIZE
>>
File: Biker_Mice_from_Mars_logo[1].jpg (27 KB, 416x320) Image search: [Google]
Biker_Mice_from_Mars_logo[1].jpg
27 KB, 416x320
>>
Wild West Cowboys of Moo Mesa
>>
>>77950651
>They used to be human teens

Disgusting. Battle Toads should be from some kind of stupid frog world in space.
>>
I liked Street Sharks, but they never did find out what there dad turned into.
>>
>>77950265
gargoyles was in a different category, that of Gummi Bears (predating ninja turtles). The 'lost race of sort of mythological things who have to hide but they're still around' genre.

anyway, i love all of these things. Most of them had shit writing, but they were fun enough to get past their silliness, and that is the litmus test
>>
>back in the 90s, sharks had hands, toads had chins, turtles had teeth, alien mice had elephant ears and rode motorcycles, and alien ducks played hockey.
the sad one was extreme dinosaurs. it wasnt that bad, but the point of all the others was 'an animal that doesnt usually kick much ass or can't walk, now it can walk and kick ass'
dinosaurs were fine already. they didnt have to shrink down and put on boots.
>>
>>77951780
pretty sure in the games they were. actually i think they started out as some kind of lesser intelligent frogs and got their bodies pumped up captain america style. like i wanna say their universe was full of various levels of animals but they were all intelligent.. only some of them were mutantfighters
>>
>>77950576
>tbqh
Why are you typing like that?
Is your brain trying to tell you it's slowly dying?
>>
>>77952351
it just means youre not fucking around. we're at a point in society where we're kidding more often than not, so you have to lay something down to specify
>>
>>77952443
I'm sure there are more intelligent-sounding ways to show that you are sincere.
>>
>>77952483
then you come up with one, smartapants
because to my ear, the phrase 'to be honest' and its variants register as upper-class british
>>
>>77952443
Actually, it produces the opposite effect.
>>
>>77952559
"honestly god-tier"
"actually god-tier"
"truthfully god-tier"
You should never have to resort to twitter ebonics.
>>
>>77952626
meant to reply to >>77952554
>>
AVENGER

AVENGER

AVENGER PENGUINS!
>>
>>77952559
then you're an idiot (that is, a person who thinks differently from me. and since i read more than you, i win)
because if i hear god-tier on its own i assume we're talking hyperbole. but the addition of .. fuck what is it called, there's a word for it. a de-hyperbolifier.. words like 'literally' are really useful assuming they're used properly.
>>
>>77951780
Agree, the cartoonist tried to make them tmnt when they were awesome on their own.
>>
>>77952310
I swear I remember it being some kind of VR thing that some kids plugged themselves into
>>
>tfw no Battletoads comics...
>>
>>77950265
Gargoyles TMNT team up when?
>>
>>77952846
Who own Gargoyles? Disney?
>>
>>77951632
TMNT Moo Mesa crossover was fun
>>
File: 58-0.jpg (97 KB, 431x663) Image search: [Google]
58-0.jpg
97 KB, 431x663
>>77952929
They appeared in 3 issues of Tales of TMNT (#21,32 & 58).
>>
>>77952871
I want Gargoyles in the Marvel movie universe.
>>
File: a o t rex.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
a o t rex.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
the adventures of t-rex.

any good?
>>
>>77953616
Less than that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLlibrF5DRM
>>
Extreme Dinosaurs
Creepy Crawlers
Swat Kats
>>
the amount of them that have dinosaurs alone, is staggering, any other superteam consisting of reptiles besides the turtles?
>>
>>77952351
It just means he's a shitposter. Filter the phrase and move on like the rest of us.
>>
super robot monkey team hyperforce go.
the smurfs
alvin and the chipmonks just to name a few
>>
>>77956627
>the smurfs
>animal-based superhero team cartoon
>capitaliasing on the success of TMNT
>>
Adolescent Metahuman Ju-Jitsu Armadillos

Strapping Young Anthropomorphic Bosnian Rattlesnakes Who May Or May Not Know Some Judo
>>
>>77956796
Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters & Pre-Teen Dirty-Gene Kung-Fu Kangaroos really exist as parodies of the comic.
>>
>>77952222
do Mummies Alive fit that category too?
>>
Dinosaucers
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 640x360
super turbo atomic mega ninja rabbit
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.