[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TDI Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 116
File: Total_Drama_Logo.jpg (65 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
Total_Drama_Logo.jpg
65 KB, 300x350
Let's give this one more try
>>
>>77944182
OK fine.
>>
Did BL deliver?
>>
File: latest-5.png (349 KB, 632x395) Image search: [Google]
latest-5.png
349 KB, 632x395
Anne Maria is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>77944182
no
>>
>>77945865
Why not?
>>
>>77944701
He's working on it
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-18-17h21m29s136.png (482 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-18-17h21m29s136.png
482 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>77944182
Holy shit is total drama still going on?

I stopped watching after Island

Goth girl a best
>>
>>77948896
You've got 5 seasons and a spinoff to catch up on
>>
File: CrimsonRR.png (68 KB, 312x360) Image search: [Google]
CrimsonRR.png
68 KB, 312x360
To be honest i like Crimson more than Ella.
>>
>>77951453
I don't see the connection that would make you say that. Ella and Crimson are pretty unrelated. Did you mean you like her more than Gwen?
>>
>>77948896
The story so far:

>Total Drama Action
Takes place on a movie lot and each episode is themed after a movie genre. Everyone from season 1 appears, but Ezekiel, Eva, Noah, Katie and Sadie, Tyler, and Cody don't compete. Most people consider it meh to bad, thought it does have its moments. It also has two consistently GOAT characters (Harold and Lindsay)
>Total Drama World Tour
Takes place on a plane that goes around the world, each episode being a new location. Introduces three new characters with Eva, Katie, Sadie, Justin, Trent, Geoff, and Beth sitting out from the original cast. Most of the season is great, especially the last few episodes, but there is a section in the middle involving a returning character that's pretty bad.
>Total Drama Revenge of the Island
13 episode long season that introduces a new cast. Has a radioactive theme and takes place on the original island. Overall pretty solid, though some characters are stinkers.
>Total Drama All Stars
Another 13 episode Island season, bringing back 7 campers each from the two casts, dividing them into heroes vs villains. Starts off with promise but drops the ball super fucking hard and ends in utter shit, despite having one particularly great character. Can be skipped.
>Total Drama Pahkitew Island
New island and new cast. The characters are more one note than usual, and the season has it's fair share of shit, but it is overall entertaining and worth the watch.
>Ridonculous Race
A spinoff based on The Amazing Race with 18 teams of two racing around the world. Has some really great characters, fun stories and challenges, a good new host, and loads of entertainment. Many believe it to be the best season yet, even beating Island.
>>
>>77951453
Can't we just have both?
>>
Which girl from the series takes it in the ass?
>>
>>77955767
Courtney
>>
File: Courtney worried.jpg (61 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
Courtney worried.jpg
61 KB, 1000x900
>>77955767
Courtney
>>
>>77955767
Gwen, Dawn, Crimson, Lindsay, Courtney, the two asian girls from the race.
>>
>>77955767
All of them do, but some act more surprised by it than others.
>>
>>77955979
Dawn probably only does anal.
>>
File: Pregnant Dawn by VaultMan.png (376 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
Pregnant Dawn by VaultMan.png
376 KB, 600x849
>>77956072
You sure?
>>
>>77956110
Easy to explain. Excess semen dripped from her ass to her vag.
>>
File: yikes.png (213 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
yikes.png
213 KB, 500x417
>>77955979

>Lindsay

Only because she's too stupid to know the diff
>>
File: dawn_by_delta0shadow-d5j5pwt.png (230 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
dawn_by_delta0shadow-d5j5pwt.png
230 KB, 1200x1200
>>77956150
I don't think that's how it works m8
>>
File: eugene10.png (68 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
eugene10.png
68 KB, 480x360
>>77956110

>mfw people were offended by this
>>
>>77954468
ella was the most popular girl in the last season and crimson is the most popular one in TDRR
>>
File: 154443534535.png (306 KB, 632x395) Image search: [Google]
154443534535.png
306 KB, 632x395
>>77945503
>>
>>77956850
Ah. Well, Ella is super overrated. Anyone in their right mind should pick Crimson over her.
>>
>>77957164
We need more of these kind of edits
>>
File: 154443534535.png (346 KB, 632x395) Image search: [Google]
154443534535.png
346 KB, 632x395
>>77957164
>>
>>77959163
Zoey's mouth looks a bit off, but other than that it's pretty good
>>
>>77959163
This reminds me of how great Brick was and how we really need more of him in the future
>>
Thread is deader than Owen was in Revenge of the Island
>>
File: Kitty.png (80 KB, 370x369) Image search: [Google]
Kitty.png
80 KB, 370x369
F for Kitty.
Killed by ISIS.
>>
>>77963811
I don't get it
>>
Dawn is overrated and Scott did nothing wrong
>>
Was All Stars truly as bad as everyone says?
>>
>>77970317

It probably was

and next season's probably going to be just as bad
>>
>>77970317
It depends on who you ask. Some people say All-Stars was good until the last couple of episodes in which it fell apart.

The major issues with the season was the pick of contestants, the focusing on Zoey/Mike and their finalist status instead of more deserving characters.
>>
Any laurie fans?
>>
>>77972160
Dirty hippy.
>>
>>77972160

Here
>>
>>77944182
se we are going to have thins threads till lynx delivers huh? Fine

Is there something that'd have fixed AS? Some people comment on the great start but I don't see it.
>>
>>77973146
I probably wouldn't have chosen most of the cast members they chose, indeed Lindsay, Sierra, and Scott are pretty much the only ones I would have gone with, since most of the other choices were either terrible(pretty much everyone from ROTI besides Scott) and/or way overused(pretty much everyone from Gen 1 besides Lindsay and Sierra)
>>
>>77972160
I'm partial for the one with glasses.
>>
>>77963811
Wut
>>
>>77963478
I remember that.
>>
>>77973197
Like them or not, character like Gwen, Duncan, Mike, Zoey, etc being in an All Stars season was inevitable. The problem is how they were used.
>>
It can be fixed multiple ways. Adjusting the cast, making it longer and including more people, having it take place after TDPI so their All Stars can spice it up. Or, you know, not make so many goddamn retarded decisions. Working with the cast and storylines we had, here's how I'd do it
>Lindsay going first due to intelegence is fine and all, but don't do something stupidly over the top like not knowing how to push
>As much potential as the Jo vs Heather storyline could have, I can live with keeping Jo and Lightning go when they did in canon
>Make Sam's elimination episode be non-elimination, nix him cheating in the challenge and allow him to actually start making a name for himself
>Have Sierra be obsessed with Cameron because of him, not because he reminders her of Cody. This gives her an inner Cody vs Cameron struggle
>When Cameron quits, he actually gets eliminated. No team switch for him (keeping the Duncan and Courtney switch is fine)
>Having Cameron gone makes Sierra an intimidating powerhouse, so the Villains still boot her when given the chance
>Have Zoey not be a complete idiot and catch on to Mal when Duncan warns about him
>Heather and Duncan can have their eliminations stay the same
>Have Ezekiel fall into the vat of toxic waste in his episode and through cartoon logic it heals him, as a 100th episode celebratory "Sorry, our bad. We fixed it" thing. He can take the flush of shame with Sam, who replaces Cameron in getting injured
>With Zoey already clued in, Mal targets and gets her eliminated in the episode he knocks off Alejandro in canon
>Tone down Gwen and Courtney becoming friends again, and nix Courtney doing a 180 in the sundae episode
>The new main plot of the sundae episode is Mal dealing with Alejandro, and uses shenanigans to oust him
>>
>>77975945
Meant to quote >>77973146
Anyway, continued
>Mal still gets Gwen eliminated by messing with the painting and her using poop on it, however before he can go mess with Scott:
>The episode between the one with Mike getting Chester and the one with Mike getting Svetlana had no Mike scene in it. Move the Mike scenes up an episode, meaning he makes it to the button in the final four and not final two. But instead of the button just winning, it pulls Mal in and Mike actually has to fight him. Ends with the other personalities sacrificing themselves to fuse with Mike, giving him the power to defeat Mal
>Courtney wins the challenge and takes Scott with her to the finale over Mike, who is just happy to be rid of Mal
>Courtney vs Scott finale. Nix the helpers in favor of a peanut gallery so everyone can be there. No need for an Owen cameo since we'll see him in the race
I think with Courtney vs Scott, Fresh still gets the boy vs girl couple finale they wanted, but now it's a Gen 1 vs Gen 2 thing, plus technically hero vs villain since Courtney started the season as a hero member. With them being more competitive, Scott determined to impress Courtney, and Courtney determined to finally win, while both are hesitant to rough up the other, I think it would be interesting.
>>
What would you guys suggest for a new season of TD? Who do you wanna see return from across all seasons? What kind of teams do you want? How do you want it organized? Who do you want to win?

I want to see more Tyler, Dawn, Anne Maria, Lindsay, and DJ. Maybe a season of "Winners vs. Losers" with the Winners team (consisting of Owen, Duncan, Gwen, Heather, etc) doing really poorly
>>
>>77977054
I just need more Harold and Brick in my life, along with those other characters you listed.
>>
File: TheSisters.png (203 KB, 485x486) Image search: [Google]
TheSisters.png
203 KB, 485x486
THE SISTERS RULE!
>>
>>77977098
Brick definitely needs to win a season.
>>
>>77977054
I'd rather not have anyone return ever. Or at least have overwhelmingly new cast each season. Even if some stereotypes get reused, new characters allow for new nuances and interactions.
>>
>>77964192
>>77974198
Hunger Games Sim reference.
Kitty roasted members of ISIS (South Park) in a rap battle, so they tied her up, dosed her in gas and light her on fire.
>>
>>77979944
>stating the obvious: the post: the revenge
>>
>>77975945

>Have Sierra be obsessed with Cameron because of him, not because he reminders her of Cody.

But that's the fucking joke

>Have Ezekiel fall into the vat of toxic waste in his episode and through cartoon logic it heals him, as a 100th episode celebratory "Sorry, our bad. We fixed it" thing

Yawn (plus Shawn was apology enough)

>>77977054

It doesn't matter which Island/ROTI vets compete, because they'll all be fodder in favour of Max, Sugar and Skave, but my bets on Brick, Leshawna, Harold, Dawn and possibly Tyler (only to be Sky's rebound guy)
>>
>>77980684
It was a shitty joke that dragged on for too long, so at least that would be something different.

Goddamn, I just imagined what a season thought out by truteal would be like and that shit would have to be worse than All Stars and the middle portion of World Tour combined. It would all be nothing but "muh tumblr"
>>
What kind of characters would you write into next season? I had some concept for some time, decided to share

>A joke character - British-accented with mad skills guy who is very clearly a teen superspy cliche who snoops around the island and vanishesafter a few episodes after bagging something
>A girl who takes her school newspaper way too serious and wants to write expose on inside of Total Drama
>A girl who absolutely needs to win anything so her mother would love her. Capable but neurotic
>Urban girl who never got into the woods before and THINKS she loves animals
>>
>>77980763

Here's a season I specifically created to enrage the fandom

Island Contestants: Owen, Izzy, Gwen, Heather, Al, Cody, Sierra and Harold

ROTI Contestants: Cammy-Bear, Dawn, Brick and Staci

PI Contestants: Sky, Dave, Jasmine, Shawn, Sugar, Leonard, Beardo, Max, Amy, Sparemy, Ella and Keith (Sky’s Boyfriend)

>Dawn, Brick, Beardo and Harold all get eliminated very early in the series (to give their fandoms a false hope spot)
>Sugar states that during the gap between seasons, she was friendzoned by Leonard (“He said if he keeps his virginity till he turns 30, he’ll become a real wizard, don’t look so surprised, Fresh TV will probably make a similar joke”) she goes after Owen, Due to the fact that Brainzilla dumped him, Izzy doesn't know that they broke up and a plot consuming love triangle ensues (Owizzy gets back together)
>Cody (believing that he has a chance) threatens Cameron to stay away from "his" Gwen ("I've been waiting six seasons for a moment like this!") Gwen finds out, beats Cody to a pulp and hooks up with Cameron, when he is about to be eliminated, Sierra quits to be her “Cody-wody’s” nurse
>Sky is responsible for the eliminations of Keith and Ella (only because she wants to try again with Dave)
>Dave moves on and hooks up with Samey while Sky doesn't and develops a Annie Wilkes/Sierra/School Days style obsession for him
>Staci mutates (but only gets multiple mouths)
>The Final two are Max and Samey. The only contestants who vote for Max in the finale are >Sugar, Sky and Amy, but he wins (Chris says voting this time is like golf, the lowest score wins) It ends with Canada turning into an Orwellian dictatorship run by Max (and it’s now called Maximilia)
>Sugar makes it to the final four
>Sierra goes through Cody-withdrawals (they are on separate teams) and sees Shawn as her Hobody (Hobo Cody)

Pre-Merge Eliminations
Keith
Beardo
Jasmine
Ella
Harold
Dawn
Brick
Heather and Al
Cody and Sierra
Staci
>>
>>77981127
man truteal, I like you and all, but even as something specifically meant to enrage the fandom, that just sounds incredibly awful, and not in a way that'd actually be entertaining to watch in any manner whatsoever

I have my own thoughts on a All-3 Generations All-Stars Style season I'll share shortly
>>
>>77981127
>Dawn, Brick, Beardo and Harold all get eliminated very early in the series (to give their fandoms a false hope spot)

That part truly enrages me.
The rest would be so hilariously bad I'd end up loving the season.
>>
>>77981591
okay basic idea is there's three teams, one for each Generation of Campers so far, made up of 8 Campers each, Chris is back as host, but he's been assigned an assistant by the network who's job is to remind Chris of the many restrictions the network has placed on him due to how past seasons have gone, so Chris wants to pull his usual shenanigans but is constantly hindered in it(said assistant I'm thinking is either Topher or Courtney, maybe both if we want to make him especially miserable), and here's the teams as I've currently got them set up;

Island: Eva, Harold, Cody, Lindsay, Katie, Sadie, Sierra, Beth

ROTI: Anne Maria, Dawn, Brick, Scott, Dakota(zoid), Sam, B, Lightning

Pahkitew: Ella, Scarlett, Max, Jasmine, Shawn, Sugar, Samey, Beardo

Island's roster is due to pretty much most of the other more notable G1 contestants pooling their resources together to make it clear to Chris that they'll sue his ass off if they get picked to compete again, so Chris has to make due with what he has left

ROTI's team is due to it being revealed that in-universe the first All-Stars season was a ratings failure, and research indicated that it had to do with every ROTI vet they picked besides Scott, & Cameron(who couldn't compete due to both health complications and Gwen convincing him to join her and the other G1 veterans in their lawsuit against Chris) being hated by the viewers, and indeed Lightning and Sam are only back cause ROTI wouldn't have enough competitors otherwise(Chris would be damned if he had to bring back Staci)

Pahkitew's cast is mostly people that Chris didn't want to come back, but did were liked enough by both the viewers and by his bosses that he has no choice but to bring them back

as for elimination order I'm not sure yet besides Pahkitew taking the brunt of early eliminations(mostly cause I still haven't watched that season), and Eva being one of the Final 2
>>
>>77955951
Fuck it.
>>
>>77982775

If the point of the island returnees is to put people that haven't shine enough in the three seasons I'd change Beth for Tyler. And maybe actually show this supposed breakup between Lindsay and Tyler fuck you Fresh ;-;

I know you don't like her (I'm assume you are the anon I'm thinking of) but Jo could fit perfectly. She was a good villain that was overshadowed by Scott. She played really well with Brick and Lightning. Brick needs his manning up moment and stand up against her.

From PI.... Jasmine and Shawn were too good, they had their own perfect arcs and I feel like anything else would ruin them. Instead, I'm sure that what truteal is predicting will become true and Sky and Dave will come back if there's ever another AS

The main antagonist of this season would be Scarlett, who still has her librarian look and instead of going full EVIL she would sneakily sabotage the games. And only Max would be the one not to buy into her story and know that she is still evil but no one would believe him.

My perfect final two would be Lindsay (who was robbed in Action) and Brick
>>
>>77983358
you have a point about Jo, but she just feels redundant with Eva on the roster, with Jasmine and Shawn I'd have them both get eliminated early(indeed Shawn might get eliminated first), they are mostly there to fill out the roster(indeed this is the case for the entirety of the Pahkitew team except either Scarlett or Samey, and every ROTI team member besides Anne Maria and Dakotazoid), and as for Scarlett and Max, I'll admit I was going to either have them get eliminated early, or be completely ineffectual till they get eliminated sometime right before or after the merge, for once I want to see how a traditional Total Drama season would unfold without a successful manipulative villain(basically Scott, Scarlett, and Max are the only contestants who can pull it off, but by this point every other contestant is too savvy to fall for anything they could try and pull off, much like how Heather should have been voted off first on both World Tour and All-Stars), also Lindsay would definitely be Final 4 here(thinking now that it'd be her, Eva, Anne Maria, and Cody who'd make it that far, with the Final 2 being Eva vs one of the other three)
>>
>>77983669
>Eva/Cody anon would put them in the final four
Shocker
>>
>>77983936
well let's face it, without Heather or someone else manipulating things to eliminate her, Eva would be near unstoppable unless she got really unlucky, so her being a finalist isn't hard to see, and yeah I'll admit I'm biased towards Cody, but we needed at least one guy in the Final 4, and none of the other guys felt right making it that far
>>
>>77973197
>pretty much everyone from Gen 1 besides Lindsay and Sierra
Where is my nigga Trent?
>>
>>77984490
I'll admit I couldn't think of a plot for him, I did include him in a RR sequel idea though, let me go dig it up from the archives
>>
>>77984375
Don't get me wrong, I really like Eva. It's just funny how you're pretty easy to recognize in these threads without even having a name or trip like BL, Shed, Dustin, and truteal
>>
>>77984575
well I used to have a name/trip, stopped using it though for multiple reasons, and yeah I'll admit I'm kinda repetitive

>>77984509
>>77984490
found it(and tweaked it a little from last time), theme is an RR season entirely made up of former Total Drama contestants;

>Alpha Couple: Heather and Alejandro
>BFFFLS: Katie and Sadie
>The Exes(later the Klutz Couple): Lindsay and Tyler
>Team E-Scope: Izzy and Eva
>Former Friends: Gwen and Courtney
>Stalker and Stalkee: Sierra and Cody
>Animal Lovers: DJ and Dawn
>Farmers: Beth and Scott
>Brains and Brawn: B and Lightning
>Jocks: Brick and Jo
>Reality Show Rejects: Anne Maria and Sugar
>Survivalists: Shawn and Jasmine
>Sibling Rivals: Amy and Samey
>Music Lovers: Beardo and Ella
>Evil Masterminds: Scarlett and Max
>Boy Band: Harold and Trent
>Mutant and The Geek: Dakotazoid and Sam
>The Unwanted Pests: Blainley and Ezekiel(both show up uninvited in the first episode, and since neither of them will leave, Don decides to just add them as a team)
Alpha Couple: 18th place, first team to be eliminated, as every other team collaborates to ensure their elimination

Jocks: 17th place

Sibling Rivals: 16th place

Brains and Brawn: 15th place

Former Friends: 14th place, get eliminated shortly after they finally sort through all their past crap(may or may not have Yuri overtones)

Survivalists: 13th place

Music Lovers: 12th place

Animal Lovers: 11th place

The Unwanted Pests: 10th place

The Exes(later the Klutz Couple): 9th place, get eliminated 2 episodes after they get back together

Farmers: 8th place, some ship teasing involving them

Evil Masterminds: 7th place

BFFFLS: 6th place

Mutant and The Geek: 5th place

Reality Show Rejects: 4th place

Boy Band: 3rd place

Team E-Scope: Finalists(figure that unless they have really bad luck or Izzy does something particularly stupid and illegal, this team would be near unstoppable)

Stalker and Stalkee: Finalists(yeah I know not very original)
>>
>>77984783
Ayy, I'm the one who made the original list. Had a few different like the boy band being Justin and Trent, but it's cool to see someone else posy it

By the way, to the anon who requested it, the Anne Maria thing is coming hopefully tonight. Been swamped with work and finals stuff so I haven't been able to do it yet but I haven't forgotten about it.
>>
>>77984865
yeah I tweaked it since I didn't like a couple teams you chose(no offense), and especially didn't want to see Duncan be used again, and not the anon who requested that Anne Maria thing, but can't wait to see it
>>
File: feels EVIL man.png (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
feels EVIL man.png
10 KB, 200x200
I've said this repeatedly but Jasmine has no purpose know that she and Shawn are a couple (at least Shawn can keep the kids entertained with his "MUH ZOMBIES" routine) so unless they go through relationship difficulties, she's as good as fodder

The only way Scarlett can compete again is if she disguises herself as a new contestant

I'll be surprised if Samey doesn't make it to the final two next season (I was surprised she didn't make it to the final two in PI)

New Theory

>Chris forgot about Dave and he has taken over Pahkitew Island (but is stopped by the superior evil)
>>
>>77984865
Awesome, thanks
Looking forward to it
>>
File: Scarlett_Total_Drama.png (188 KB, 260x346) Image search: [Google]
Scarlett_Total_Drama.png
188 KB, 260x346
If Scarlett were to come back, it'd probably be as her TRUE EVIL self and not as the quirky librarian with a mean streak. She'd essentially be a joke throwaway character in similar to Zeke, Blaineley, or Leonard.
>>
File: scarlave3.jpg (47 KB, 861x501) Image search: [Google]
scarlave3.jpg
47 KB, 861x501
>>77986676

Chris would never let her back on the show
>>
>>77986676
With her track record, yeah. Unless she had a solo immunity somehow, she would have to be the first targeted by her team since they'll be afraid for their lives.

>>77986870
I feel like if the network wanted her back, they would go over Chris and force him to bring her back. Of course, there wouldn't be anything stopping him from rigging the game against her if that happened.
>>
>>77986960
I honestly feel like Chris would keep her safe from being eliminated because she generates ratings/creates drama, kinda like what happened to Duncan in World Tour.
>>
Total Drama: Winners vs. Losers

Killer Winners: Owen, Heather, Duncan, Beth, Alejandro, Noah, Cameron, Lindsay, Anne Maria

Screaming Losers: Gwen, Ezekiel, Cody, Sierra, Sugar, Dave, Harold, Sky, Eva

Wild Cards: Dawn, Tyler, Izzy, Courtney, Scott, DJ, Max, Brick, Trent

Three teams. The first is past season winners and a friend they each choose to bring. (I know having Beth and Duncan together goes against canon, it's explained that Duncan was chosen since he's a fan favorite).
The second is losers: Gwen who is always getting people mad at her and never winning, Ezekiel for obvious reasons, Cody is a geek, Sierra is obsessive, Sugar is gross, Dave has gone completely off the rails at this point, Harold is a nerd, Sky was the runner up, and Eva was the second eliminated with no appearance since.
The wild cards would be explained because a Winners vs. Losers season on its own would have too obvious of a winner.

Stuff that happens: Ezekiel is eliminated first (obviously), but then the Winners start doing awful and all the beginning episodes have Duncan, Owen, Alejandro, Heather, Cameron, and finally Beth going home quickly. Just Lindsay, Noah, and Anne Maria are left as a team.

The Gwen/Duncan/Courtney/Trent love triangle is long played out. Duncan and Gwen are both voted off early, Courtney stays for a while to develop her and Scott. Scott sort of steps up as a leader or hero or even good guy to the Wild Cards. Trent is shy and nervous now after his past bad experiences but ends up with Sky.

Cody gives into liking Sierra and she can't stand it. She spends the rest of the season trying to get him away from her. Dave is totally insane with his obsession of Sky and that ends up getting him sent home.

Lindsay and Tyler break up but get back together. Max tries to be evil but pales compared to Dave's insanity. Owen/Izzy/Sugar love triangle.

Final 10: Lindsay, Anne Maria, Noah, Harold, Eva, Dawn, Tyler, Scott, DJ, Trent.
Final 4: Dawn, Tyler, Scott, Eva
>>
>>77989129
cont.
Final 2 are Dawn and Tyler or Scott and Eva. I can't decide.

There are a lot of other characters I kind of wanna include but the season would get too big. Lightning, Ella, Katie and Sadie (functioning as one contestant), Leonard (who gets told the wizard thing is stupid and actually helps as an awkward nerd), Sam, Dakota, Jo, Samey... plus a lot of RR cast members but I'm not sure who I'd include from there since their partnerships are so important it's pretty much guaranteed to take up 2 slots instead of one. Kitty, Emma, maybe Josee or MacArthur or Ennui on their own?
>>
>>77989129
>>77989215
>Cody gives into liking Sierra and she can't stand it. She spends the rest of the season trying to get him away from her.
this I don't like at all(would prefer them already being together when the season starts, and instead the drama coming from Cody still trying to sort out whether he really loves her or just sees her as a friend), rest is gold though, I'd go with a Scott vs Eva finale personally, also part of me wants to say you should toss Heather and Alejandro out for Shawn and either Jasmine or Samey(since it's kinda odd that the Winners team doesn't have a Pahkitew rep), maybe switch Ezekiel for Katie & Sadie(cause it's dumb to have him be on the roster and then get eliminated immediately for the third time, have Gwen get sent home first instead), also for those of the Final 10 that you haven't talked about yet, how do you see them developing over this season, and do any new romances emerge?
>>
Do you think katie and sadie would be into sharing a boyfriend?
>>
>>77991338
Only if he offers, otherwise they'd fight over him.
>>
>>77989129
I'm confused about how the reasoning goes for these team picks
>Anne Maria, Lindsay, and goddamn Noah in the Winners team, but Gwen and Cody in the Losers team
Seriously, wut?

>>77985671
Now that I'm sitting down to write it, what tense should this be in? And should it be lewd or not lewd?
>>
>>77991953
Assuming you aren't talking perspective, do whatever feels natural, some use past tense, others use present
I'll leave that up to you
>>
>>77991754
I know I'd offer
>>
>>77991953
he mentioned that the actual Winners each get to bring a friend of their choosing to the competition(and Duncan gets added for ratings reasons), although it does leave me a bit confused as to why Cameron would choose Anne Maria(did they even interact much in ROTI?), and well Cody's never won, and considering Owen is on the Winners team that means Gwen's the one who lost Island, and her performance afterwards was overall pretty meh

>>77991338
I'm reminded of how on this chart when I filled it out I had Katie and Sadie end up with Lightning, among other relatively unusual ships(the original artist really needs to make an updated version that adds all the RR characters to it)
>>
>>77993204
Ah. Guess I read over it. Yeah, as much as we hate them, there's no way Cameron would pick anyone other than Mike or Zoey. Probably Zoey. Even Gwen would be his pick before Anne Maria. Or Brick before her.
>>
>>77991338
Katie and Sadie are already dating in an open polyamorous relationship.
>>
>>77993204
His expression makes it even better
>>
>>77981127
Seems pretty pointless to introduce a somewhat new character just to boot them first.
>>
File: beth2.png (129 KB, 368x324) Image search: [Google]
beth2.png
129 KB, 368x324
>>77995508

That's the joke
>>
>Kicking Zeke first.

You guys are almost as messed up as the writers at Fresh.

>>77993204
These charts confuse me. I filled one out and it's lines all over the fucking place.
>>
>>
>>77995636
He's one of those characters where it seems you always either keep him elimination fodder, or make him a main character. No one ever gives him a mid card treatment.
>>
File: Total Drama Shipping Chart.jpg (374 KB, 2000x1800) Image search: [Google]
Total Drama Shipping Chart.jpg
374 KB, 2000x1800
>>77995430
yeah it does

>>77995582
it's not a very good one

>>77995636
there's a reason I only filled in lines I liked and only did one line for each character(except of course Lightning)
>>
File: At first i was but the i was.png (148 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
At first i was but the i was.png
148 KB, 512x512
>>77984783
>Boy band: 3rd
If it means more Trent i'll be happy
>>
File: WhenICry.png (475 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
WhenICry.png
475 KB, 640x480
What happened to the Drama Brothers?
>>
>>77996320
Justin went back to modeling, Harold is still trying to make things work with LeShawna, Trent is trying (and failing) to have a successful solo career, and Cody is locked in Sierra's basement.

Source: My dad is Canada
>>
>>77996320
Judging by that picture, three of them feeled to death
>>
>>77996320
personally I figure they're still together

>>77996255
yeah Trent would get a decent amount of focus, be plenty of interaction between not only him and Harold, but with his fellow bandmate and competitor Cody as well

>>77996367
>thus did Harold finally master the Hokuto No Feels-ken, at the tragic cost of his bandmates' lives
>>
>>77996367
None of them have gf's and in Trent and Harold's case, they were dumped.

Better to have loved and lost I suppose.
>>
>>77996627
It is a great and terrible power
>>
>>77984783

I'd like something like this. Many TD characters have are heavily underdeveloped and/or had not finished their arcs. With RR's format it was soo much easier to develop two characters and when their arc finishes kick them without an asspull.
>>
Sammy a qt, I hope she gets more development in the future
>>
Taylor or Kelly
>>
>>77996680

>breaking up Harold and Leshawna

Don't do this to me man.
>>
File: AnneMaria_TDI_brokenlynx21.jpg (270 KB, 646x800) Image search: [Google]
AnneMaria_TDI_brokenlynx21.jpg
270 KB, 646x800
Alright e'rybody, move ova' fo' our gorgeous jersey-girl, Anne Maria! Jus' don' touch da poof.
>>
>>77995805
Lindsay...
Lindsay never remembers...
>>
>>78001167
>shiny tits
I love it.
>>
>>78000713
I don't think they're currently dating, despite both saying that they have feelings for the other.
>>
>>78001167
Very nice. Looking forward to the next one. Katie and Sadie, right?
>>
>>78001167

Delivered!!

Who's next?
>>
>>78003879
Katie and Sadie since he already did Staci and Scarlett, then that finishes this "wave"
>>
>>77999012
Taylor's ass and Kelly's tiddies
>>
>>77999012
Why not just enjoy seeing Kelly breastfeed Taylor?
>>
>>77999005
I was honestly shocked that she was eliminated so quickly after outsmarting Amy. I thought she'd be a major character for sure. Or at least would have got more development. TDPI really should have been longer.
>>
>>78001167
fantastic.
>>
File: didgerydindu zoey.png (548 KB, 2486x2220) Image search: [Google]
didgerydindu zoey.png
548 KB, 2486x2220
bump
>>
Here's the Anon X Anne Maria thing that was promised. I can be slow as shit, but Shed always delivers
http://pastebin.com/A6EEe1JD

Sorry for the short length and if the quality doesn't justify the wait time. Keep in mind I have no experience with writing Anon X whatever things and have written maybe one line of Anne Maria before this. Hope someone likes it.
>>
>>78007667
Damn, even better than I was expecting, keep it up and you may be going through the same thing as lynx
>>
File: anneangry.png (223 KB, 338x360) Image search: [Google]
anneangry.png
223 KB, 338x360
>>78007667
you can write. wish it continued though.
>>
>>78007992
What, write a short thing that ends with sex for Anon with each girl? Could be fun. Already have an idea for Eva since I know that anon would definitely want one.

>>78008027
I have no experience writing sex scenes, so I decided to leave it there in case what followed ended up being shit. I might try to practice writing it later and if I come up with something good I'll add on to it.
>>
Anyone here still care about that TDI D&D idea that was floating around who-knows-when?

Had it on my mind and thought up a few things for it.
>>
>>78008824
Yeah, what do you have in mind?
>>
>>78008897

It was suggested we take 6 from each season in a virtual reality campaign where dying or losing a challenge is elimination, so I took a mix of people who'd most likely have played the game before and some who'd never even heard of it.

TDI: Cody, Sierra, Eva, Owen, Izzy, Lindsay
RotI: Sam, Dakotazoid, Cameron, Dawn, Brick, Anne Marie
PI: Dave, Ella, Shawn, Jasmine, Max, Sugar
RR: Ennui, Crimson, Ellody, Kitty, Jacques, Brody
Leonard or Noah co-hosting alongside Chris - maybe both

>Sierra is a 1st-3rd elimination as she instantly starts trying to powergame Cody against his wishes, seeking out artifacts to make his character stronger. Eventually and reluctantly, he takes Sierra out to make her stop so he can play as he wants. She's crushed, but learns to respect his boundaries a bit and quickly rebounds to become his backseat helper.
>Ella adapts pretty well to the fantasy environment - until she sees it's nothing like a Disney film. She does her best to try and sweeten up the challenges but ultimately doesn't go far.
>The very first thing Max does when they start the game is try to kill everyone by summoning a demon. Everyone starting low level, all he can manage is a really incompetent imp. He gets frustrated when Ennui and Crimson get bitchin' looking ones with darn skin and red eyes.
>Ellody powergames like hell, taking the strongest spells possible - but lacks any creative talent. She dominates combat challenges even better than Eva, but ultimately loses during something involving roleplaying/something pure numbers can't overcome.
>Jacques has the dexterity to make a good rogue, but his insistence on wearing bright clothing hinders his abilities quite a bit. He also has to work to prove himself as an antag without Josee by his side.
>Dave becomes a major antag, as PI left him a broken man with nothing more than the desire to see everyone else crash and burn.
>>
>>78009252

>Shawn thinks it's a zombie campaign, no matter what. When actual zombies appear, he rises to the challenge more than everyone else, but kinda flubs against the non-undead.
>Tentative finalists are Izzy, who pushes the game's boundaries to their absolute limit for some crazy wins and Ennui, who goes far with his natural emotionless persistence. And while he doesn't show it on the outside, he's even more determined when Crimson goes down. It's sort of a battle of the Eccentric VS. the Stoic, or two different types of creeps. If Izzy wins, she quickly blows through the cash - sometimes literally - on a wild stunt binge, while if Ennui takes it, he and Crimson split it for college. And they also buy tons of dark shit from vampires on EBay.

Bards: Owen, Sugar, Anne Marie
Fighters: Dave, Shawn, Brick
Barbarians: Eva, Izzy, Dakotazoid
Druids: Ella, Dawn
Paladins: Sam, Cody
Clerics: Sierra
Warlocks: Ennui, Crimson, Max
Rogues: Kitty, Jacques
Mage: Ellody, Cameron
Ranger: Jasmine (with a Kangaroo pet), Brody (With something aquatic like a shark- which naturally, doesn't mesh well with dry land)

Lindsay gets to be a custom Supermodel class because it's easier to just let her be what she wants than to explain why she can't.
>>
>>78009387
Nice, but I still like the idea of ennui and loki's ranger/companion mixup
>>
>>78009500

I like it too, but I feel like the Goths just scream warlock.

If necessary he could be a ranger and make Brody a cleric instead.
>>
>>78009552
Bro-tier cleric, I like it, plus it helps even out the classes
>>
>>78009590

Sounds good. Haven't written in awhile, but maybe I'll do something with this sometime. Might be fun.
>>
>>78007667
Mmmf. Read it all in her voice too.
Good stuff!
>>
>>78009252
I really dig this, bit how the heck is Harold not included in the cast? That should be a given.

>>78010217
Thanks, anon. Looking forward to your Katie and Sadie piece.
>>
File: RR_ages.png (30 KB, 494x530) Image search: [Google]
RR_ages.png
30 KB, 494x530
>>78009252
>>78009387

>Jacques competing

I don't think so Tim (you're worse than people who consider Mildred a contestant)
>>
>>78010684

Originally had him, swapped him with Eva to add more 'What the fuck's a DND' contestants. Also considered him as a third co-host but that might be too much.

>>78010753

>Not letting best waifu be the exception

baka desu senpai
>>
>>78010753
>Truteal describing someone else as worse than anything
Top kek, m8
>>
>>78009387
Alternate suggestion for jasmine's pet, giant spider, because australia
>>
>>78008631
Well, if you end up doing that, I look forward to it
>>
>>78012292
I can imagine Jasmine riding atop a giant spider now
>>
>>78013318
The villagers would tell stories of the time they saw a "giant drider"
>>
Dakota is best Girl.
>>
>>78009387
>Sam and Cody as Paladins
>Sierra as Cleric
>Jasmine as Ranger
Fucking prefect.
>>
File: Dakota_TDI_brokenlynx21.jpg (316 KB, 651x800) Image search: [Google]
Dakota_TDI_brokenlynx21.jpg
316 KB, 651x800
>>78015203
dakota best girl?
>>
>>78016113
we still need a Dakotazoid from you BL
>>
>>78015203
>>78016113
If Dakota wore panties, what flavor would they be?
>>
>>
>You now realize that Noah and Ennui share voice actors, as do Emma and Crimson
>>
>>78009387
Do you think any of the players would multiclass? I think shawn would probably dip into ranger and cleric a bit, for survival and additional effectiveness against undead
>>
File: AnneMariaBoobies.png (604 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
AnneMariaBoobies.png
604 KB, 2000x2000
>>
>>78016590

Most likely. Ellody probably would to get the absolute best stats, and Cody might try it out since he takes it so casually and wants to experiment. And Sierra might go rogue to help in her quest of assassinating kings so she can instate Cody in their place.

Was also thinking some chars would develop custom classes as they went along, like Izzy becomes a demolitionist as time goes by and Owen gets a weird Chef build when he spends more time handling party meals than fighting. Lindsay's the only one starting out custom, and she plays a strong support role with it - but little else.
>>
>>78016513
Kinda looks like shit, honestly
>>
File: wet_again_by_vaultman.png (217 KB, 424x600) Image search: [Google]
wet_again_by_vaultman.png
217 KB, 424x600
>>78018125
Better than nothing
>>
File: Dawn-Crimson.png (123 KB, 630x1326) Image search: [Google]
Dawn-Crimson.png
123 KB, 630x1326
>>
>>78017498
What would lindsay's class even do?
>>
>>78019560

Nothing but support, basically. Stun enemies with her looks, gain and give buffs through make-up, has charisma out the ass. But in a fight, she's a goner.
>>
>>78001167
>you will never get to grab her poof
>>
>>78020355
That thing is hard as a rock, there isn't much to grab
>>
File: gwen_climbing_by_wagnerf-d61ob50.jpg (478 KB, 1096x2000) Image search: [Google]
gwen_climbing_by_wagnerf-d61ob50.jpg
478 KB, 1096x2000
>>78016513
>>
What do you think anne maria would look like depoofed?
>>
I'm rusty as shit, but I'm also bored as shit, so I got started on that D&D idea as a story if anyway wants to see it. Might be a typo here and there I'll sort out later, but it's about half the intro chapter.

http://pastebin.com/kubHqUE1

>>78021370

Some questions are better left unanswered.
>>
>>78021370
Simple. Imagine her with long black hair.
>>
>>78021099
>That goddamn gorilla hand
These are supposed to be comedy and not "sexy" or anything, right?
>>
>>78021370
I like to think it'd look almost exactly the same, just with a little less volume, she mainly goes so far with the hair spray due to paranoia about something ruining her hair

>>78008631
>What, write a short thing that ends with sex for Anon with each girl? Could be fun. Already have an idea for Eva since I know that anon would definitely want one.
I like everything about this idea, can't wait to see where you take it, also after you do that Eva one I say one for Lindsay, Beth, or Leshawna would be good to tackle since they all seem like characters that'd be both fun and easy to write this sort of thing for
>>
>>78021433
This is one of the only times I've used Pastebin for something other then smut.
Good job. The tone and writing is very Total Drama.
FINISH IT.
>>
>>78021433
It's coming along well, anon. Keep it up.
>>
>>78021433
You're off to one hell of a start, can't wait to see more
>>
>>78007667

O-oh my.
>>
>>78021433
Looking good. You do nail the voices of each character.

Also >>78024661 if you are taking request for another anon/TD girl what about Izzy next?
>>
>>
File: 1448077137968.jpg (317 KB, 1145x1895) Image search: [Google]
1448077137968.jpg
317 KB, 1145x1895
>>78028338

What's with the face?
>>
File: Brokenlynx Gwen Dawn.jpg (227 KB, 900x629) Image search: [Google]
Brokenlynx Gwen Dawn.jpg
227 KB, 900x629
>>78028665
No idea
>>
>>78028693
What if Gwen and Dawn were to fuse?
>>
>>78027312
That should be a fun one. Sure, in memory of Team E-Scope, Eva and Izzy will be next. Don't know how soon I can do them since I'm finishing up finals stuff, but these threads usually last like a goddamn week with the right bumps so it'll hopefully come before this thread is done.
>>
>>78028665
>>78028338

I'm more concerned about the scenario.

>You know what my fap needs? Mortal danger.
>>
>>77955480

Who was the "particularly great character" in All Stars?
>>
>>78029280

CAN'T BOOT THE SCOOT
>>
>>78029280
Scott. Or Scoot as he's known on /co/
>>
Can we please talk about best character?
>>
>>78029799
Sure, I'd love to talk about Harold.
Tyler is top tier, though. Most underrated character in the fandom.
>>
>>78029683

He did get a lot better after ROTI. I wonder if the severe trauma somehow caused him to develop as a character.
>>
>>78030266
His thirst for phat Latina booty helped him develop
>>
>>78030743
I thought Courtney was Indian.
>>
>>78030790
Indian's don't have fat asses
>>
>>78029799

Tyler was great. He could be GOAT like Harold if he had a season to prove himself.
>>
File: Courtney Hot Summer by Vaultman.png (341 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
Courtney Hot Summer by Vaultman.png
341 KB, 600x849
>>
File: Brokenlynx Courtney.jpg (192 KB, 618x800) Image search: [Google]
Brokenlynx Courtney.jpg
192 KB, 618x800
>tfw Courtney will never sit on your face
>>
>>
>>78030790
Nah, confirmed Latina. I think Ellody is supposed to be Indian tho
>>
>>78030790

Didn't the creators say she's ambiguous?
>>
File: 143152350357.jpg (71 KB, 700x371) Image search: [Google]
143152350357.jpg
71 KB, 700x371
>Courtney is too big for you
>>
>>78034371

>Ellody is supposed to be Indian tho

This makes me far too salty (just because she's smart doesn't mean she has to be Indian)
>>
File: 1385439604104.jpg (54 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1385439604104.jpg
54 KB, 480x360
>>
File: 1385439904629.png (290 KB, 634x475) Image search: [Google]
1385439904629.png
290 KB, 634x475
>>
File: 1385439907190.png (373 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
1385439907190.png
373 KB, 600x849
>>
File: Gwen-Courtney.png (238 KB, 2000x3320) Image search: [Google]
Gwen-Courtney.png
238 KB, 2000x3320
>>
File: 1385439805424.png (324 KB, 600x824) Image search: [Google]
1385439805424.png
324 KB, 600x824
>>
>>
File: 1448874801652 (1).gif (646 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1448874801652 (1).gif
646 KB, 300x200
>>78035078
>>78035097
>>78035182
>>
File: Gwen-CampTV.png (249 KB, 2000x3320) Image search: [Google]
Gwen-CampTV.png
249 KB, 2000x3320
>>78035212
Have some more
>>
>>
>>78036124
Does that really count when it was her legit original design?

>>78036798
ayy lmao
>>
File: heather_by_wagnerf.jpg (176 KB, 768x1000) Image search: [Google]
heather_by_wagnerf.jpg
176 KB, 768x1000
>>
>>78036969
>Those goddamn fingers
Jesus fuck, anon, if you're gonna post shit art at least use more than one artist.
>>
File: Carrie-Lindsay.png (100 KB, 337x1179) Image search: [Google]
Carrie-Lindsay.png
100 KB, 337x1179
Do you like her now?
>>
>>78037239
With her ass, Carrie was already fine enough in the looks department. It's her boring as hell personality that makes her and Kek King Devin so hated.
>>
>>78036798

No one deserves that down their chimney
>>
>>78036124
man that just looks odd
>>
>>78041693
Imagining Geoff hooking up with anyone other than Bridgette is even more odd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysOYlX3ZKKI
>>
I'm sleep deprived as fug, but I finished off Total Drama Dungeon's introduction and fixed up the grammar a bit.

http://pastebin.com/jiMk84i1

>>78024661
>>78023673
>>78025421
>>78027312

Thanks, bruhs. Hope you like it.
>>
>>78042017
Man, I hope you keep this up
>>
>>78042017
Looking good, anon. Reading them all together and keeping in mind that Lindsay is supposed to be an odd inclusion on purpose, Jacques is the only one who jumps out to me as not really fitting it too much. But I guess the goth conflict with him will make up for that.
>>
>>78032322
Don't remind me, man.
>>
>>78042700

I'm hoping to. Haven't written in years, and it's nice to get back into it. I dunno how long this thread'll last, but if it dies down, I can post new installments in future threads if I happen to have any.

>>78043785
Could you explain what you mean? Jacques isn't fitting as a contestant or as a Rogue? I feel he might be older than the rest but he's only 22, that's like late-college potentially.

If anyone wants to toss me anything, I'd love some challenge suggestions. What I've got so far:

>The first will be a Grind-a-thon, to get past the worst part of the game right away. Chris releases nonstop waves of enemies that contestants fight until everyone's reached a cap while dying takes some exp away - whichever team is last loses a member.
>A roleplaying challenge, like the acting one from Action but in a more 'real' scenario. Contestants are judged, worst performance loses someone.
>A travel challenge with mounts, similar to Ridonculous
>Maybe a sailing/pirate themed one? Ship-to-ship team combat?
>A sort of reverse sparring tourney, where the losers move on to the next bracket. Final loser is eliminated outright.
>A few challenges where instead of voted elimination, first to die under dangerous conditions is instantly booted
>The occasional increasingly threatening dungeon that the last team to clear has an elimination
>Final challenge is a mega-dungeon the finalists run at the same time, and whoever lands the killing blow on Chris the final boss gets the million.
>>
>>78044308
As a contestant, him being a Rogue is fine. I don't really think the age is an issue, it's just his personality. He's a really odd pick for something like this, which I'm sure is why he was used in the first place because the want to have a mix of people experience with the game and those that aren't, though I can easily imagine people like Jasmine or Eva in this scenario. I'm not saying he's a bad choice, just an odd one. Gotta see him in action inside the game to really get a feel for things.

Unrelated, but after reading it out I still think it's incredibly weird that Harold isn't involved in this at all.
>>
>>78044828

I'd originally cut him for Eva 'cause Eva the Barbarian works so well and we needed more people who dunno anything about the game, but in retrospect you're right.

Out of all the G1 entrants, though, I'm not sure there's anyone I could replace except Lindsay, who's pretty much just there for humor and the occasional bout of actually being useful.
>>
>>78045053
The only thing I could think of is having him as the co-host instead of Noah since helping Chris think up all the nerdy stuff needed for the challenges would be right up his alley, but that would come at the cost of nixing what Noah brings to the table. I would personally pick Harold over Noah, but Harold is my favorite TD character so that's to be expected. Ultimately, you're the writer and you call the shots. Go with what feels best to you, I was just observing how it's strange Harold got left out on something he's perfectly made for. Maybe he could be a cameo or something.
>>
>>78045160

I think I'll keep it as is, though now you've got me really wanting him to appear as a Beatboxing Bard. Cameos is a good idea - maybe some of the contestants that didn't make it can appear from time to time, though it'd be NPC reenditions of themselves and not the real deal.
>>
>>78044308

I think I get why Jacques doesn't 'feel' right in the game. He is way too preppy compared to every other contestant. And with other preppy characters like Lindsay and Anne Maria we have seen them do 'out of character' things in Total Drama so is easier to see them do something like this.

However, this is the word of fanfiction so a way to excuse this could be that he secretly loves board games but due to Ice dancing he barely has time for them? He did complain to Josee that he wanted to do other things with his life besides figure skating.
>>
>>78045053
>>78045160
>>78045203
maybe introduce a BBEG sometime within the first couple episodes and reveal that Harold is playing him(Noah's too busy keeping an eye on Chris, and Leonard would obviously be playing a role similar to the Dungeon Master from the 80's D&D cartoon), cause considering how Harold got Courtney eliminated in Island he's definitely got a devious side to him that could work well here(plus imagine all the other player's reactions to him of all people being the villain)
>>
File: scarlave.png (68 KB, 254x106) Image search: [Google]
scarlave.png
68 KB, 254x106
Since we're talking about autistic fanfic ideas

>After "This is the Pits!" Scarlett (Who is angry over Max calling her inferior) overhears Dave's blubbering
>She goes over to him and tells him to cease his wailing
>He says she's probably feeling the same way because her "boyfriend" is on his team now
>She tells him that they're not a couple and it would be greatly appreciated if he never makes that comparison again
>Scarlett tells Dave that he and Sky would've never worked out because she has a boyfriend back home (she's a genius) which makes him sulk even more
>She tries to comfort him and the two start to bond over how they feel about their teammates (her teammates are unappreciative imbeciles, his teammates are crazy and/or annoying)
>Dave compliments her intelligence/abilities causing her to blush heavily
>Scarlett reveals a sob story about how her parents/classmates/other figures of authority don't appreciate/recognize her brilliance and Dave was the first person in a long time to do so
>They watch the night sky together
>>
File: Crimson by foxyappleart.png (218 KB, 879x745) Image search: [Google]
Crimson by foxyappleart.png
218 KB, 879x745
>>
>>78046233

Your OTP is a shit truteal

actually, is not that bad. I still hate Dave though. Hope he never returns or if he does, I hope he never gets with a girl and/or suffers the same fate as Zeke
>>
>>78046233

Not bad. But I can't take anything seriously when Scarlett's written non-villainously.
>>
>>78046356

He'll probably turn evil and take control of Pahkitew Island (which means they'll be an influx of obnoxious Dave whiteknighters)
>>
Which girls would be top tier cuddlers?
>>
>>78047149

Lindsay. The answer is always Lindsay.

Unless the question is which girl would you take to a quiz show? Then not Lindsay.
>>
>>78047239
Is this post coital cuddling?
>>
>>78041895
That was a long time ago
>>
>>78047239

>Not inviting her along to make you look smarter by comparison

Check out this pleb
>>
File: Emma & Kitty - BL.jpg (175 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
Emma & Kitty - BL.jpg
175 KB, 800x572
>>
>>78049252
Dammit, now I'm hungry.
For qt Asian puss.
>>
>>78047149
Sierra. I'd enjoy being her little spoon.

>>78049252
This is the reason for Emma's waist.
>>
>>78045251
Yeah, I think you're right
>>
For those of you that like Sugar, could you please explain the appeal?
>>
>>
>>78053313
She's entertaining and funny. And we have chubby chasers in these threads, so some want to fuck her.
>>
File: Carrie-Ultimate.png (108 KB, 407x1178) Image search: [Google]
Carrie-Ultimate.png
108 KB, 407x1178
>>78037239
>>78038358
>>
>>78053313

She's adorable and she has the most developed personality of all the female PI campers

Does anybody have that Dustin pic of her?
>>
>>78053421
Pretty much this.
>>
File: 1385437232577.png (629 KB, 800x889) Image search: [Google]
1385437232577.png
629 KB, 800x889
>>
File: Taylor remembers Anon's dick.png (457 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Taylor remembers Anon's dick.png
457 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>78053459
what happened to you not liking her because she's "tumblr bait"?
>>
>>78055281

No, that's the reason why I was concerned about Macarthur and Sanders
>>
>>78053459
Adorable...in which universe?
>>
>>78053459
>most developed personality

I was going to mention Jasmine but I remembered that you hate her for some unfathomable reason.

But I have to agree, Sugar was fun. I was not a fan of her role as an antagonist tho.
>>
>>78055525
In anon's defense, you attach tumblr to like 4 our of 5 things related to the show.
>>
Okay, a challenge, find one pic of sugar, aside from lynx's, that could be considered cute
>>
>>78056108

>Jasmine
>Developed personality

All she did was be a reason for Shawn to become boring and to give Samey someone to talk to

>>78056480

Dustin drew a pic of her that I can't find
>>
>>78049252
That pizza is gonna go straight through them.
>>
>>78056720

>Implying it's not the opposite for Shawn

Before top-quality Australian waifu his entire gimmick was just 'fuck zambies'
>>
>>78058354

Yes, then he became less one-note/interesting
>>
>>78059207
So did you update that retarded "guide to the fandom" thing yet? Feel like you haven't posted that it ages, and you're the king of repeating the same dumb stuff over and over
>>
>>78059688
i'd like to see this.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 116

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.