[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even Mrs Selman with her one extra breast!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: trips.webm (489 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
trips.webm
489 KB, 800x600
Even Mrs Selman with her one extra breast!
>>
>>77934561
why do people hate this movie? it's solid funny all the way through. STUPID funny, but sometimes we're in the mood for that, right?
>>
>>77934703
I agree anon, I haven't seen this thing in a while but I remember it being nice. It would be cool to have more animated movie in the same style.

Is it just Adam Sandler or is it a lot worse than I remember?
>>
>>77934741
i think it's people hating adam sandler now, and retroactively hating him for his GOOD movies. which is retarded. Yeah he sucks now, but he's obviously a different person. almost as if he had a stroke.
that said, i liked That's My Boy. it was another fall-down-stupid movie and it did fine at what it was.. i have no desire to watch it again, but that one watch was a good time
>>
File: laughing trips.webm (490 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
laughing trips.webm
490 KB, 640x480
>>77934703
>it's solid funny all the way through
No it isn't.
>sometimes we're in the mood for that, right?
The general moving-going populace proved otherwise.
>>
>>77934703
The deer eating shit was too much
>>
>>77934561
>>77934703
I liked it when I was younger. Me and my family still watch it some Christmases. It's really funny once it get's going and a couple of the scenes were genuinely heartwarming. The only people I remember hating this movie when it came out where snobs who thought they had better taste than everybody else.
>>
>>77935726
i thought it was funny because it was unexpected as fuck
like that is just how animals do. they will help you out of shitty situations and it wont bother them as much as it would us. like when your dog licks your wounds, man
If there was a 'too much' it was knocking over the portopotty in the first place. that was fucking cruel and potentially lethal in several ways.
>>
It's not Adam's greatest work, but it sure as shit ain't Grownups 2 or Jack and Jill.
>>
>>77934561
>>77934703
>>77934741
I'm just glad theres another 'mature' ish animated movie out there that isnt asian or cape
>>
>>77936689
it was fucking mature wasnt it. it was kinda real. like this is the realistic story of a real asshole learning his lesson but not just miraculously learning it after a minor skirmish, actually going WAY too far and having genuine trouble getting people to forgive him
>>
>>77936689
>>77937626

What movie is this?
>>
File: 1447571813379.png (30 KB, 242x127) Image search: [Google]
1447571813379.png
30 KB, 242x127
>>77938302
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>77934703
It was an animated Sandler Movie in the fall of Adam Sandler. Lot of cheap gross out humor and frankly the most disgusting product placement ever.
I get you've gotta make money, just for the love of Christ don't mix Souless consumerism with your tear jerker song about letting out your emotions. And way to scrape the bottom of the barrel with your stores.
>>
>>77938537
The mall scenes were fucking hilarious though and it was because of them using real stores.
>>
>>77938302
Advertisements for Foot Locker and Panda Express the Movie
>>
>>77938358
under the circumstances it's not exactly easy
>>77938302
Eight Crazy Nights
>>77938589
>what is using real stores in a mall for verisimilitude
it's not as if they shilled anything about them other than their names and their ubiquity in malls
>>
>>77938537
Get out of america
right now
>>
File: Untitled.png (375 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
375 KB, 1600x900
>>77938841
>under the circumstances it's not exactly easy
>>
>>77939044
yes, since you know what it is, it's easy for you to find
but what if you had no idea whether eight crazy nights was the adam sandler cartoon in question
does anything about those results make it clear to you 'this is the one theyre talking about, not a search mistake or a different one from the one they're talking about or something else' ?
>>
>>77939235
If you actually read the thread and clicked on a Wikipedia or IMDB link then yes it would be instantly clear that ECN is the movie we're talking about. Just because you're retarded and lazy doesn't mean we should have to baby you.
>>
>>77939301
>>77939235
Also that YT video on the bottom is clearly the same movie.
>>
>movie takes place in a mall
>get mad when actual stores are used
I hate product placement as much as the next guy but at least it made sense for them to be there.
>>
>>77934561

IT'S A NIGHT WHERE BOTH OF YOUR SHOES MATCH

AND YOU FEEL NEARLY FIVE-FOOT-THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77939393
>>77938841

The problem I have with that isn't that real stores being used in a mall is bad, so much as the store mascots being the core part of a pep-up song in full-front of the audience.

If they were just in the background, or even just mentioned or something, that would've been fine. But to be in such a prominent place is a bit excessive.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.