[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dick Thread: Dick-cember Is Here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 17
File: JimBatsGetsTheDick.jpg (384 KB, 900x1384) Image search: [Google]
JimBatsGetsTheDick.jpg
384 KB, 900x1384
There's gonna be a lot of Dick this month, even through January up to #16.

Robin War is continuing next week with Parts 2 and 3, in which we will probably get more Damian being an ass, Dick kicking Jim's ass and if we're lucky, some more of Dick's ass, too. Starfire and Titans Hunt is coming up, so we'll get some Dick keking Kori's LI and some DickDonna interaction. Truly a great Christmas present for Dick fans.

There also hasn't been any Dickthreads lately, the Robin War thread was pretty big, but it didn't even autosage. Neither did the Grayson #14 thread. This is also somewhat of an experiment from me, to see if, maybe, people are a little tired of all this Dick.

Discuss past issues, upcoming issues, your favourite Dick threesomes and pairings, all of that good stuff.
>>
File: qt dickrobin.jpg (216 KB, 1053x310) Image search: [Google]
qt dickrobin.jpg
216 KB, 1053x310
More qt Dick Robin when
>>
>>77930276
>There also hasn't been any Dickthreads lately
Check the catalog.
The gay thread has been up for awhile.
>>
File: a22.gif (1 MB, 200x137) Image search: [Google]
a22.gif
1 MB, 200x137
>>77930276

THERE IS TOO MANY DICKS!

It is DICK THAT! Dick this! What about Jason, Tim, Damian, Carrie?HELL! I can even take the Stephanie brown!
>>
>>77930302
The only good thing about BRE so far. I need more, too, anon. I know there's one anon out there that came up with the idea of storytiming the flashback scenes alone, so we would have one continuous story of qt Dick and "Am I a Bad Dad?" Bruce.
>>
>>77930322
Kek.

>>77930339
Don't worry anon, they can all have some Dick, too. They just have to join the back of the line.
>>
>>77930339
Damian has his own ongoing and Robin War
Carrie has TDKRIII
>>
>>77930354
>"Am I a Bad Dad?" Bruce.
One of the better Bruces
>>
He's my favorite character, but there's not really much to discuss.

Robin War was more about Dick's legacy than Dick himself.
Dick's appearance in Batgirl was horrible.
Titans Hunt feels like a formality, something they're only publishing to justify bringing the real Titans back in a later book.
Grayson is great, but there's not much to say about the last issue. We could speculate about Kathy and Frau Netz and who is the good one and who is the bad one, but there's not much to go on.
B&RE is buns.
>>
File: DamianGoldRW.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
DamianGoldRW.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>77930518
He really is.

>>77930339
>Wanting the inbred Robin and Red Hoody
At least you want more Damian.
>>
So is Dick the moral compass of the DCU? He has never been evil on any Earth, he wasn't even controlled by the Hand is Empty in Multiversity and on Earth 3 he turned on Owlman when he found out he killed his parents.
>>
File: dick.jpg (85 KB, 628x624) Image search: [Google]
dick.jpg
85 KB, 628x624
post Dickpics
>>
>>77930409
best fan art out there
>>
File: STARF_Cv7_ds (2).jpg (604 KB, 1987x3056) Image search: [Google]
STARF_Cv7_ds (2).jpg
604 KB, 1987x3056
Lupa Draws Dick #7 (guest starring Starfire) preview
>>
File: STARF_7_1.jpg (809 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
STARF_7_1.jpg
809 KB, 1988x3056
>>77930889

That's not Dick. He just looks exactly like him.
>>
File: STARF_7_2.jpg (914 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
STARF_7_2.jpg
914 KB, 1988x3056
>>77930907
>>
File: STARF_7_3.jpg (918 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
STARF_7_3.jpg
918 KB, 1988x3056
>>77930921
>>
>>77930626
He's been evil in many alternate earths, actually, and let Tarantula get away with murder and rape.

Superman tends to be the moral core of things, even when he's bad he's pure bad.
>>
File: STARF_7_4.jpg (710 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
STARF_7_4.jpg
710 KB, 1988x3056
>>77930937
Page 4, and finally the reason why anyone's going to read this.
>>
File: STARF_7_5.jpg (806 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
STARF_7_5.jpg
806 KB, 1988x3056
>>77930955
Old man Dick is still sexy.

Need Judd Winick to write the DickFire sex scene
>>
>>77930940
Name 1 Earth where he's been evil. I'm pretty well versed in the Multiverse and I can't think of one.
>>
>>77930984
Millerverse

Also, Earth-3 Dick was Talon
>>
>>77930995
Millerverse he wasn't evil Bruce fucked him, also we pretend like that doesn't exist and Earth 3 Dick turned good so that doesn't count either.
>>
http://gailsimone.tumblr.com/post/31865499608/annatazel-teaandtofu-crazeace

slut dick is the best dick
>>
File: what a dilf.jpg (159 KB, 1280x513) Image search: [Google]
what a dilf.jpg
159 KB, 1280x513
>>77930974
>Old man Dick is still sexy.

>tfw no more Dick Fury
>tfw barely any Kingdom Come Dick
>>
File: Ju5bPeu.jpg (254 KB, 706x1022) Image search: [Google]
Ju5bPeu.jpg
254 KB, 706x1022
>>
File: All That Child Support.jpg (75 KB, 736x616) Image search: [Google]
All That Child Support.jpg
75 KB, 736x616
>>77931266
>>77930974
Man, we really could use some more old man Dick. I miss Dick Fury from BB 2.0. He totally seduced that blonde in the red dress.

Also, Dick and Sol actually don't look the same. Or well, they don't look exactly the same, as I thought they would. Sol is just a guy, he smiles when with Kori, he has stubble, he's relatively skinny. Dick is sexy and smug. I can live with these minor differences.

Yes, we also need some DickFire sex. Maybe throw in Atlee or that one officer chick?
>>
>>77931723
> All of Dick's daughters here are the same age, meaning he impregnated the mothers all at the same time
>>
I enjoy BRE. Yes, even Harper Row.
>>
>>77931413
fuckin based didn't he fuck like 3 other people in the span of a few hours in that run
>>
File: Wow.jpg (188 KB, 649x1022) Image search: [Google]
Wow.jpg
188 KB, 649x1022
Anyone want to give the context on pic-related? I came across it a little while back. I assume it's Dick and not Bruce, from the way he's talking and all. Also the bat-bruise made me laugh.

>>77932945
Kek. It makes sense, though. I mean, if there was at least a big enough gap in between the impregnations, that he would've learned his lesson (protection is important).

>>77933049
:O
I mean, I don't think it's as bad as everyone says, but I can't find myself enjoying an issue without qt Dick (or at least pushing the plot forward with Bruce and Mother in the flashbacks, which I just find somewhat compelling). Still, to each their own. There are some good things about the book, so I get you.
>>
File: YoungJustice_25_TheGroup-021.jpg (921 KB, 1249x1920) Image search: [Google]
YoungJustice_25_TheGroup-021.jpg
921 KB, 1249x1920
>>77933488
It was Bette Kane that morning, and then Babs that night. In between, he made out with his ex (Zatanna) and got a kiss on the cheek from Rocket. Also, Wonder Girl seemingly had a crush on him (or she just really admired a real hero like Dick, and was excited to be asked to help him on a mission). There's always a chance that some other stuff with other girls happened off screen, but I doubt it.

During the flashbacks in that arc, Dick got a kiss on the cheek at the beginning of the day from Zatanna, and then at his birthday party, he had his first kiss when he made out with Babs (she confessed her crush on him, too. Literally a month or so later, on New Year's Day, so the last episode of S1, he makes out with Zatanna. Yeah, Dick gives no fucks).
>>
>>77933794
>immortal words of Wally West
>he dies
top kek
>>
>>77933049
I don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be, but it's still pretty mediocre. At least the plot is getting unraveled a third of the way through instead of it being dragged out like it was in Batman Eternal. If the writing were a bit better I would probably tolerate the plot better unless Harper or JPV is the perfect Robin Mother is talking about.
>>
>>77933880
i cri everytiem.
That's actually hilarious in the worst way. Weisman is an ass.

>>77934663
See, the reason I can't really dig BRE much right now, is it's like... Okay, you know how there are stories that hype up a character, for example, the way they're doing it Robin War hyping up Grayson. Usually, when a character is "hyped down" like Batman is sometimes, they win as an underdog-type thing. Dick barely ever gets to win. He's being "hyped down," but I have a hard time believing they'll follow through with the win.

Since the New 52 has started, Dick's time as Batman has been largely ignored, even Grayson barely ever mentions it. BRE has spent most of its time with Dick telling the readers that Dick is just not as good as Bruce, and not as good as Bruce wanted him to be. The set up is there for Dick to prove that, yes, he is as good, if not better, than Bruce, by the end. But with the way Dick's usually been treated when it comes to these things, I just can't believe. The whole "perfect Robin" thing just makes it even worse. Everyone who reads BRE isn't going to want to pick up Grayson because they're interested in Dick, they're going to look down on him the same way the book has been doing so far.
>>
I still wish he was involved in bigger DCU stories. Where he actually has a role to play and isn't a prop like in Forever Evil. You see something like Darkseid War and that basically plucks all the "important" DC characters to tell this big, universe changing story but Dick always has a tough time getting involved in those types of stories because he isn't really considered on that level or part of the JL. I guess with Batman there he is sort of redundant though. He can do more useful things and add more.
>>
>>77930937
Does he not notice her?
>>
>>77935643
Considering Steve Trevor is there, I don't see why Dick shouldn't be. I really hope SeeKing's plans are something JL/JLA related. I mean, Suicide Squad stuff would be good for the book, if done right before the movie hits, but a JL-level story needs to be told with him. Johns needs to "atone" for Forever Evil. You can't call yourself a Dick Grayson fan and write a story like that.
>>
>>77935769
He knows already. He found out in Starfire #6, on the very last page.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.