[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ think of the CW-verse Vandal Savage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: vandal.jpg (48 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
vandal.jpg
48 KB, 768x433
What does /co/ think of the CW-verse Vandal Savage?
>>
Not big enough but besides that he was good.
>>
>>77929635
Why is he hath set.
>>
>>77929635

He felt like a discount Peter Stormare to me.
>>
>>77929635
An unsurprisingly shit adaption like all other CW crap.
>>
>>77929635
Unatco?
>>
>>77929660
>>77929680
these
>>
I would've preferred it if they kept his caveman origin, rather than meshing him with Shadow Thief if for no other reason than that it robs us of Shadow Thief.
>>
>>77929680
Because Hath-Set is a nobody. Vandal Savage on the other hand is the sexiest Murder Caveman alive.
>>
>>77929795

Vandal Savage: Murder Caveman

It especially works because he seems like the sort of person that would print up business cards.

"Pleased to meet you. Vandal Savage, murder caveman, at your service."
>>
File: Curtis_Knox_Smallville_001.jpg (220 KB, 967x1450) Image search: [Google]
Curtis_Knox_Smallville_001.jpg
220 KB, 967x1450
Smallville did it better
>>
>>77929635
So, Ollie was just okay with killing of Vandal?

Speedster of Murder has been on a spree for a good fucking while, but Ollie has had no kill rule for a good while now.
>>
>>77929920
Vandal lived hundreds of normal lifetimes, Ollie probably rationalized it as overdue euthanasia
>>
>>77929920

Eh. It's just like killing Darkseid; there are certain exceptions that you have to take.
>>
>>77929920
Oliver killed Ra's. Hw's not against killing if the death will stop others from being killed.
>>
>>77929635
>making him a white Egyptian with a Danish accent obsessed with the Hawks and magic rather than a genius immortal caveman
>>
>>77929635
this will only make sense if he is a pirate during his origin story at some point
>>
I loved the song that played during his reveal, and I love immortal enemies they're always crazy as fuck and fun in junk. Really interested how he comes back and how much Merlin actually plays into it
>>
>>77929920
Vandal has over 2 million confirmed kills. He deserves to die.
>>
>>77929920
I thought Ollie was ok with killing but only in mega extreme situations, they went over that when he had to shoot vertigo right?

Either way it didn't look like they had many options. I doubt any conventional prison would have held Vandal for long, and they were in no position to hold back against him.
>>
>>77929635
breh, he got punked like a bitch in his debut episodes. Completely undercut any threat he would have in his own series.

Absolute joke of a character. I sincerely cannot believe they thought this was a good way to introduce him.

I guess the CW fans don't actually care about stuff like that though. They just want to squee and tweet about #teamolicity
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.