[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New look at Aquaman. Green pants confirmed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 23
File: CVV56UoUAAAlsCx.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CVV56UoUAAAlsCx.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>
>Batman
>Batman's supporting cast
>Wonder Woman
>Aquaman
>Lex Luthor
>Doomsday

That's a lot of major characters to introduce in one movie.
>>
I forgot he was in this clusterfuck too.
>>
>>77915323
Neat
>>
>>77915406
It's gonna be one long movie.
>>
>With extra useless-out-of-water action!
>>
>>77915697
Snyders cut is rumored to be 3.5 hours long
>>
>>77915323
That looks dope as fuck.
>>
>>77915323
>tfw he should've been Hercules for marvel instead
>>
>>77915765

A rumor started by Mr. Suchdicksalot, of the esteemed TotalBullshit website.
>>
>>77915864
He still can be once the DCU bombs and they fire everyone.
The MCU has already set up a way to have Cho and everything.
>>
File: 1401046293032.png (313 KB, 319x498) Image search: [Google]
1401046293032.png
313 KB, 319x498
>>77915447
Yeah, in a blink or you'll miss it cameo.
>>
Lookin' good, Mr. Curry.
Would buy.
>>
>>77916266
No matter how many times I blink, there's no way I could miss a set of titties like those, gnomesayin?
>>
>>77915323
They were white, but he lives under the sea. You soak clothes under the sea and see if they don't fill with algae.
>>
>>77915406
>Luke, Leia, Ben Kenobi, Han, Chewie, Vader, Artoo, C3PO

Wow, too many characters.
>>
>>77915864
>Implying Mamoa wasn't born to play Kraven.
Maybe on another Earth.
>>
>>77916266
Snyder said you'll know he exists, so I very much doubt it will be blink and miss.
>>
>>77916666
Checked em

Also, no one knew who the fuck any of these characters were until the movie came out, unlike the cast of BvS who were almost all known before Starwars was even written. Come back with a better argument pleb.
>>
>>77915406
>>77915447
Because ensemble movies havent worked since the beginning of fillmmaking

Because some Spider-Man movies fucked it up means no one can do it!
>>
>>77917144
He would have been a perfect Vandal Savage, he has that neanderthal cave man face and forehead, he would have been great. And the midget who played Trask in that X-Men movie would have been 100/10 casting for Dr Psyco
>>
>>77915406

That's less than standard for any movie and Doomsday isn't really a character anymore than some random Orc in LOTR. Less so actually since those guy can talk
>>
>>77917434
But you literally just explained why this will be fine.
>>
>>77917434
My point is, no one needs a whole movie for character introduction. Audiences are just fine with being introduced to characters or meeting familiar characters again. There is no such thing as too many characters in a movie unless the cast is sporting over 20 main characters.
>>
>>77915406
I hate this dumb marvelfag mindset. Not every fucking character needs its own origin trilogy.
>>
>>77917476
I know, I wasn't saying that it was going to be bad, I was pointing out that using Star Wars, which became a phenomenon after it was released and everyone knew the characters, opposed to DC where 8/10 people know the characters who are being introduced. A better argument would have been Cap 2 being over saturated with unknown characters (Xbones, Zola, Flacon, Batroc), but, as we all know, Cap 2 was a smashing success.
>>
>>77917434

People knowing who these characters are before hand helps more than hinders. This isn't a large cast. Civil War is huge compared to this even if they weren't introducing anybody new
>>
>>77917545

Xbones and Batroc may as well have been anonymous Henchman #275947
>>
>>77917491
>My point is, no one needs a whole movie for character introduction.
I couldn't agree more, certain characters could use an origin story in a film (Dr Strange, Aquaman) because casuals have no fucking clue about them. But the big guys, Bats, Spidey and Supes, do not need a fucking origin story. You can throw a stone in any direction in a crowd of people and I garentee whomever it hits can give you a summery of all three origin stories.
>>
Momoa also confirmed that he'll have an orange shirt at some point.
>>
>>77917549

Civil War is huge, but we've already met the characters in it, save Panther, Crossbones, and Zemo. We understand how they met and what lead them to work together.

As a setup movie, and as the setup to the first real Justice League movie, we have to establish how these characters meet and why they decide to work together, even if we already know Supes, Batman, Aquaman, etc. That takes time - that's all people are saying.

If you want to really develop the Batman vs. Superman dynamic, /and/ throw in Lex and Doomsday, you're not leaving much time to explain why Diana and Aquaman are there. Something's gotta give, and if anything, I think it'll be Doomsday's significance that will be cut short. He'll probably just be played like a generic throwaway monster.
>>
>>77917692

And Spider-Man and Bilbo and Ross may as well be new since nobody gives a fuck about the Hulk movie and he hasn't been referenced in the 8 year gap between that movie and this one

>As a setup movie, and as the setup to the first real Justice League movie, we have to establish how these characters meet and why they decide to work together

We're getting that

Doomsday has no fucking significance. He's just a monster
>>
>>77917692
>you're not leaving much time to explain why Diana and Aquaman are there
>Zod buttfucked the Ocean with his world machine and it pissed me off. I want to help you stop further threats to the Earth

Wow, that took long.
>>
>>77917692
We did meet Crossbones in WS, his name is Rumlow, you know, the guy who fights Sam in the falling building? Just because he doesn't go by his code name doesn't mean that we haven't been introduced to his character. Hell we got Nuke in Jessica Jones and he never once called himself or was called Nuke. We as the audience already knows who Crossbones is in the movie.
>>
>>77917813

>We as the audience already knows who Crossbones is in the movie

/co/ knows. The average audience won't remember some bland asshole. They just think he's some Hydra mook
>>
Why do people think having a bunch of superheros in one movie suddenly makes that movie a clusterfuck?

Movies have had ensemble casts for decades, does is it somehow different because these characters have super powers?
>>
Aren't all signs pointing to Aquaman just getting a cameo anyway?
>>
>>77917778
>Zod buttfucked the Ocean with his world machine and it pissed me off. I want to help you stop further threats to the Earth

That's actually pretty good. I'll give you that one, anon.

>>77917813

Yeah, I forgot he was in WS. But it'll be his first unveiling as Crossbones.
>>
>>77917914
Then he won't need an origin because it was already told in WS
>>
>>77917997

Because origin story movies for every villain/hero in the past which filmmakers used to pad out the script out of being lazy fucks now makes dipshits think there's only one fucking way to make a superhero movie
>>
>>77917434
He's agreeing with you dumbass. You need a little emoticon to tell when people are being sarcastic?
>>
>>77917476
saracsm, aspie.
>>
>>77917455
Do you want the chick from Terminator: Genisys to be Circe while your at it?

Or how about Boromir being Ra's Al-Ghul?

Or Alshidr from Doctor Who as Stephanie Brown?
>>
>>77917322
>Snyder said you'll know he exists

As in you see a picture of him in a news.
>>
>>77918037

>Origin

Yeah "I'm a cunt. Hail Hydra" Top origin. Such a memorable character
>>
>>77918237
The only person I recognize there is the dude ro play Raz, everyone else is completely unknown to me.

The two that I mentioned look exactly like the comic characters I matched them up to.
>>
>>77918309
>I'm a cunt
>hail Hydra
>your partner left me to die
>revenge is mine
Pretty much every minor villain ever.
>>
>>77918337
It's just that both the people you picked were well known actors on Game of Thrones.
>>
>>77915406
Wonder Woman seems to be what Black Widow was in Iron Man 2
Batman and his people can be introduced during the first half
Aquaman is there, say just like Clint in Avengers
after seeing how Luthor will be in the movie, the less there is the better
and development on Doomsday, really? he's just the equivalent of a cheap Mortal Kombat sub-boss
>>
>>77918587
I still haven't watched that show Reguardless of how many of my friends won't shut up about it...
>>
>>77915406
>Batman
As if he needs to be established
>Batman's supporting cast
Let's see. Jim Gordon is already dead apparently, or just won't be introduced until the solo movies. Dick is probably off being Nightwing or retired (fuck your tombstone bullshit), Jason is dead, the Joker won't appear until Suicide Squad, ditto for Harley. That leaves Alfred. Who also doesn't need to be established
>Wonder Woman
She's getting an entire movie to herself after this. They don't need to go too in depth with her character. Just the necessaries
>Aquaman
Doesn't play that big of a role, even less than Wonder Woman. He can wait too.
>Lex Luthor
Fair
>Doomsday
Non-character that appears to be little more than Lex's personal super weapon

Any other DOA memes for us?
>>
>>77919174
But muh Victor Stone.
>>
>>77917434
You utter and complete retard, you just proved his point
>>
>>77917545
In that case, you could've worded that post a little better.
>>
>>77918027
Yes, but you know, gotta milk that toyline.
>>
>>77919191
Shit man, his cameo is supposed to be even shorter than Aquaman's. Tell me you haven't actually seen someone trying to use that as part of a "too many characters" argument.
>>
I will be so happy if he escapes the color drain
>>
>>77919257
He'll wear orange shirt, according to Momoa.
>>
>>77919241

/co/ says it all the time. You would think this is the first time anyone has even seen a fucking film before.
>>
>>77919257

What color drain? This movie looks pretty bright. Just look at those shots of Superman fighting Zod
>>
>>77919241
I've seen plenty of people used him,Aquaman and Flash as an argument.

...When Flash isn't appearing in the fucking movie.
>>
>>77915323
That looks nicer than the toys for the recent Bats and Supes movies. Then again it's a blurry-ass picture.
>>
>>77919174
>Dick is probably off being Nightwing or retired
or being birdwatcher over in the Suicide Squad movie
>>
>>77917692
>He'll probably just be played like a generic throwaway monster
That's literally what Doomsday is. Why do people here act like he's some kind of well developed, nuanced character or something? He's just some spiky Hulk rip-off they came up with so he could punch Superman to death. He's fucking garbage.
>>
>>77918265
This is Snyder we're talking about here, he does not do subtle. I expect something a bit more bombastic than that.
>>
>>77915323
I saw the thumbnail and thought it was Hawkman unmasked for a second.
>>
>>77916666
Quads don't lie
>>
>>77915323
Nice, that doesn't look too far off from this Jason Momoa Aquaman fanart.
>>
>YFW Blond hair
>>
>>77922913
>it makes sense for Atlantis to be in Pacific
>>
>>77921805
Damn, the thumbnail made it look like he was holding a skateboard. Now I'm way less hype.
>>
File: CVWHfEnUkAA8NAq.jpg (81 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
CVWHfEnUkAA8NAq.jpg
81 KB, 600x563
more toys
>>
>>77923187
>Superman with axe
Hopefully Batman has grenade launcher or something.
>>
why is everyone saying they are cramming too much in?

What about movies like X-Men or even Watchmen which had to introduce large casts and worlds and in the case of Watchmen a complex narrative?

Everyone is already more than aware of who Batman is. The majority of the film will be Bats vs Supes, supporting role for WW (like BW in Iron Man 2) with Lex manipulating things and then creating Doomsday as the 3rd act villain. Like people here have said, Doomsday is nothing more than a monster and just because they are using him doesn't mean they are suddenly adapting Death of Superman.

Aquaman's cameo is said to be only a few seconds long.

The movie is called Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, we all know what we are getting.
>>
File: CVY5GHrXAAE1vHn.jpg (101 KB, 599x799) Image search: [Google]
CVY5GHrXAAE1vHn.jpg
101 KB, 599x799
better pic
>>
File: 1.jpg (16 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
16 KB, 300x225
>>77916128
>DCEU
>Bombing

Nah
>>
>>77917437
The Spider-Man 3 comparison is especially retarded, since that movie's was that it had three completely separate villain stories, whereas this movie only looks to have one, with Doomsday as, basically, a glorified mook. (Which is exactly the role he belongs in.)
>>
>>77923490
Wilkinson deserves an Oscar nom for Costume Design
>>
>>77916128
>DCU bombs

Batman, Superman, and WW together for the first time in a movie that looks epic as fuck. Even if a vocal minority don't like it (i.e. Marvel Drones), general audiences will eat it up.
>>
>>77923552

that new trailer probably hurt the movie quite a bit but yeah it probably won't bomb
>>
>>77923490
I fucking dig it. That's a great looking Aquaman, I think he'll go over well with the public.

I really want the Aquaman movie stuff to do well. I'd really like general people seeing Aquaman as cool for once, it'd be nice.
>>
>>77923608
The new trailer was aimed at the average movie goer, hence why it was faster paced and had more humour - in contrast to the darker and more cinematic look of the previous trailers

I personally know of a few people who hated MOS but are hyped after seeing this newest trailer and Ive read similar reactions online.
>>
File: 1.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>77923608
That trailer was for the children (marvel audience) and the parents. This trailer was loved by little kiddies which is what will make this movie hit 1.6 billion.

Each trailer revealed had a specific audience. This movie will be the biggest next year
>>
>>77923595
*problem
>>
>>77923634
Yeah, my casual friends all totally dig it.
>>
>>77923599
>Anon thinks the general audience care about Batman (who is not muh Bale) and Superman (who is not muh Superman) fighting (why the fuck are they fighting????), in a movie with a generic as fuck plot and a dumb looking monster that the audience has never heard of
>>
>>77923490
hook hand when?
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x654) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x654
>>77923608
The trailer was really aimed at the "DC is so grimdark. No fun. No humor." crowd as well as families with kids. It may have upset some people who liked the strong seriousness of the teaser, sneak peek and first trailer, but those people were going to come anyway.

It's important to expand the potential audience in the final marketing push. And judging from the reactions of people who have up until this point swore off BvS, it's worked well. It's shown that there's a little something for everyone and it's potentially well balanced tonally.

Fuck, if Slott is onboard with seeing it now, it's done a good job.
>>
File: 1.jpg (8 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8 KB, 160x160
>>77924148
The two biggest heroes. Three American icon's in one movie.

Your grandma, your mom, and even her three ex husbands and bulls know who all these characters are
>>
>>77924595
And where I said normies don't know about them? I'm saying they don't care about what has been shown

My mom doesn't even know about Man of Steel
>>
now how long until we get to see the Doomsday toys?
>>
>>77924850
Normies have an unusually short attention span these days, but it always seems to zero in on whatever box office spectacle super-smash is out at the moment. People who I know damn well went to see TDKR in theaters and helped make it a huge success, nowadays can't remember it by title. Everyone I know can only recognize it as "that Batman movie".
>>
File: notlame.png (179 KB, 379x545) Image search: [Google]
notlame.png
179 KB, 379x545
>>77923490

That's actually not half bad.
>>
>>77923490
Thats actually pretty baller.
>>
>>77915323

Since this board doesn't need another /tv/ thread let's move into another topic.

Miffled Pablo Angry Joe got mad at the reveal of Doomsday because he won't be a 'main villain' and death of Superman won't happen
kek

I swear to God the only thing worse than casuals is people that actually read comics but have shit taste on them.
>>
>>77925905
I find it funny that people assume that if they have Doomsday they are going to adapt Death of Superman or if they aren't its a waste of the character.

1. We don't know if The Death of Superman arc will be saved for later
and
2. Why the fuck would we want to see the Death of Superman arc. Thats like wanting an adaption of Clone Saga for Spider-Man.

Im perfectly cool with Doomsday being a weapon created by Lex which ultimately unites the trinity
>>
off topic but Im not sure why such a minority of people are bitching about the trailer. Someone on the other thread claimed the CW was creating a better JL than WB. Are people this stupid?

>Great banter between Bruce and Clark
>Manipulative two-faced Lex
>Moments of levity that actually work
>Visually looks epic and really comicbookish (way more than TDK trilogy or even Civil War or MOS)
>WW being a badass (Gal is also such a qt, fuck the haters)
>Trinity vs Doomsday

This is like everything I've wanted to see on screen since I was a kid.
>>
>>77924331
Hopefully it'll happen in his movie
>>
>>77924475
Holy shit
>>
>>77923490
All of the JL's costumes have been pretty ballin so far.

I can't wait to see the Flash and Cyborg.
>>
File: Aquaman_0143[1].jpg (110 KB, 918x510) Image search: [Google]
Aquaman_0143[1].jpg
110 KB, 918x510
>>77923490
>streaks of blonde
KORDAX MOVIE WHEN?
>>
>>77925967
>Im perfectly cool with Doomsday being a weapon created by Lex which ultimately unites the trinity

This. It combines the origins of a silly (but great) villain with the actual threat of a bigger villain that just sucks. This is a great change.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 343x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 343x293
>>77924475
>hated the other superior trailers because "MUH FUN"
>loves the shitty new one because "MUH FUN"

Slott is retarded.
>>
>>77915323
>>77915447
>avengers 2: 12 plus characters bonanza
>nobody thought it would be a clusterfuck
>>
File: 1323430175592.png (769 KB, 1312x1014) Image search: [Google]
1323430175592.png
769 KB, 1312x1014
>>77915406
>Who could this mysterious Batman be?
>This Superman? How he eludes me!
>>
>>77926046
Because... people like to bitch, and when it comes to DC, even more. Also consider Disney Marvel has been making capeshit for so long that its gained a huge fanbase so it's natural they complain about what they see as "competitors". There are also the demented DC "fans" that want the movies to be replicas of the comic book storylines, character designs, etc.
To be honest familia i'm sick of watered down superhero crap, i hope Terrio delivers because he's literally responsible for this movie working out or not (not even Snyder) .
>>
>>77916625
Algae pants are all the rage in Atlantis.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 381x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 381x365
>>77929306
>mfw people say Doomsday is an incredibly important and complex character because of Death of Superman
>>
>>77928985
these are the people that need a laugh track to know when to laugh, it's why they like BBT so much
>>
Reminder that Gordon is kill in the DCEU
>>
File: Not Impressed.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Not Impressed.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>77926046
>WW being a badass

Kids are so easily impressed these days
>>
>>77915323
Hey that's cool. A shame he doesn't have a lick of orange on his design but it's much better than the reveal picture.
>>
>>77917545
I would actually say that Guardians of the Galaxy would be a better comparison.
>>
>>77929377
I'll be totally fine with Gordon being dead in the in other DCEU installments but alive during Batman standalone titles. They'll get Bryan Cranston.
>>
>>77929407
>http://www.therobotsvoice.com/2015/09/lukes-mother-in-law-interviews-jason-momoa-and-reviews-the-joshua-tree-film-festival.php
>I’m used to seeing Aquaman in the cute orange shirt and green tights. So far we have seen you in armor – not that that is bad. But will we see some orange and green?
>JM: Well, there might be some bit of orange and green. A bit of respect to prior work, but I think he is meaner now and upset – look at what has been done to our oceans. That’s his world that has been polluted.
>>
>>77929394
Lynda Carter was a skinny as Gal Gadot and the only reason you would think otherwise was because your too focused on her fat tits.

>>77929407
Still calling that the orange chainmail shirt will end up being something that the royalty wears and he'll put it on and cut his hair at the end when he accepts his duty as king.
>>
>>77929457
>DCEU takes place in the real world
>Aquaman represents the current state of the ocean

pottery
>>
>>77922934
>Aquaman styles all over silly surface dwellers with his sick ollies and kickflips
>>
File: 2 bloody great handfuls.png (363 KB, 1000x1029) Image search: [Google]
2 bloody great handfuls.png
363 KB, 1000x1029
Post YFW Aquaman appears and lands the killing blow on Doomsday before asking what the fuck these filthy surface dwellers have been doing to his oceans.
>>
File: Kevin Smith BvS.jpg (7 KB, 582x125) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Smith BvS.jpg
7 KB, 582x125
>>77924475

yeah but what's the point of gaining a Slott when it loses you a Smith?
>>
>>77930162
Kevin Smith hates anything that diverts from the comics, hence why he hates Tim Burton's Batman.
It can still be a good movie with Luthor making Doomsday.
>>
>>77930162
Oh yes.
I want more details about what Kevin thinks.
His opinions amuse me.
>>
>>77930227

well lucky you he just released a Fat man on Batman about it
>>
>>77930257
Fucking sweet.
>>
Personally, my prediction for the movie is that it's going to be one half "Batman v Superman" and one half "Dawn of Justice". That is, one third of the movie will focus on the Clark/Bruce/Lex conflict and the actual Batman/Superman fight(s), one third of the movie will focus on Wonder Woman and/or Aquaman coming together and setting up the upcoming "Justice League" two-parter, and the final third of the film will be the two plots coming together; Superman and Batman will be put up against Doomsday, during which Wonder Woman will find the two.

End it with "Wonder Woman" solo film setup, "Aquaman" setup, Lex going bald, and whatever the hell else you want, and we're gold.
>>
>>77930318
>and we're gold.
Blue and Gold, if we're lucky
>>
>>77915447
Don't watch it. See, easy.
>>
>>77930318
Calling it now, the creation of doomsday directly/indirectly causes Lex to go bald.
>>
>>77930430
Probably, but he is already bald during the whole movie. The final scenes in the trailer are already pretty advanced in the movie (he is activating Doomsday already and Batman and Superman are not fighting anymore), and he still has "hair". It's a wig the whole time.
>>
File: Batman nice.png (122 KB, 370x264) Image search: [Google]
Batman nice.png
122 KB, 370x264
>>77930130
>mfw Aquaman takes care of Doomfodder so Superman and Batman can scare Lex's skinny ass.
I wish this would happen.

>>77929457
That's a perfect direction for them to take Aquaman. It's actually a really good idea and a pretty obvious one at that, so they probably won't do it.
>>
>>77929350
>tfw I legit seen people say 'Doomsday is one of my favourite comic book characters and this will just waste him'

I mean, to each their own and all, but I can't fathom why you'd love Doomsday.
>>
>>77930162
That was actually his reaction to the San Bernardino shooting.
>>
File: Saywut.png (101 KB, 160x210) Image search: [Google]
Saywut.png
101 KB, 160x210
>>77929350
>>77930601
That's pretty sad. I mean, I guess the idea of someone finally showing up that can kill Superman is a big deal, but having Batman and Wonder Woman and, please, Aquaman, too to help out should mean Superman wouldn't die. Doomsday's not being nerfed, he's just not killing Superman.

Do people just want Supes to die in the movie? Cavill did nothing wrong!
>>
>>77917523
No, but fuck, give your characters room to breath. Spread it out some, this movie looks like a giant clusterfuck.
>>
>>77930713
Now it makes a lot more sense.
>>
>>77929063
Because the majority were already introduced beforehand, you ignoramus.
>>
>>77930721
Having Doomsday in a story where Superman doesn't die is a waste, because that's the only thing Doomsday is good for
>>
File: 1440756763534.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1440756763534.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>77930357
>don't like it, don't criticize it!
>>
File: 4444444444444444444444444444444.jpg (219 KB, 500x728) Image search: [Google]
4444444444444444444444444444444.jpg
219 KB, 500x728
>>77923490
the way his eyes are it looks like it's a toy from a justice league/scooby doo crossover

SCOOBY DOO MEETS AQUAMAN WHEN
>>
>>77930348
I'd still like to see 1990s-era Brad Pitt as Booster Gold.

>>77930430
Given that he's seen with Kryptonite, I would not be surprised in the slightest if this is the case.
>>
>>77916666
this analogy is pretty great because nobody in their right mind would give threepio or chewie solo films
>>
>>77929408
You are 200% correct
>>
I'll be honest. Superman going down and not waking up in the last moments of the movie would be hella cool. You could play his "death" in a very emotional scene, with Lois and Martha crying, Lex gloating while being taken alway, Batman and Wondie feeling bad, and then a cut with Batman leaving feeling awful about the whole thing and Wondie trying to recruit people now that Superman is "dead".

Then in Justice League when things are bad during the second act Superman just shows up feeling everybody with hope and bringing the team together.

Of course, BvS would leave open the door for his return and the trailers for Justice League would tease him a lot for maximum hype.
>>
>>77935718
I bet you fucking liked Death of Superman.
>>
File: and im mad about it.png (124 KB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
and im mad about it.png
124 KB, 200x293
>>77935718
>>
People thought knowin Doomsday was there was the big spoiler surprise

Its seeing Aquaman and Flash show up will be the big surprise
>>
>>77925905
>casuals like Civil War, Marvel gives it to them even though it's nothing like the comic event
>casuals like Death of Superman, WB says fuck you that shit is garbage, we're going to kill of Doomsday in 10 minutes

I like it. Fuck casuals. They don't know shit.
>>
>>77929306
>i hope Terrio delivers because he's literally responsible for this movie working

Just so you know, he apparently did such a good job that they immediately hired him to write the JL movies and gave him a spot on their board of people in charge of the entire universe. There was even a rumor that they offered him any movie he wants to direct if he feels like it.
>>
>>77930162
>literally trying to nit pick tweets out of context.

Good fucking try there, faggot. He's buddies with Ben. Even if he did think that he keep his lips sealed lest he would have to pay bigger checks for his chum
>>
>>77923490
Are we going to get better Figuararts or Mafex version of Aquaman? That would be killer. Knowing my luck it'll be PLK
>>
File: 1449100267253.jpg (251 KB, 1024x840) Image search: [Google]
1449100267253.jpg
251 KB, 1024x840
>>77937753
Supposedly this is the Council. I want David Ayer involved tho.
>>
>>77937714
The only thing I hate about Doomsday regardign B v S is that this is probably the best chance we will ever get to having Subject B-Zero AKA Bizarro from the Forever Evil storyline.

Oh who am I kidding? Movie Lex Luthor is nowhere near as cool or interesting as Forever Evil Lex...
>>
>>77938352
I'm not saying you should be welcoming Eisenberg to your heart, but that trailer was still cut to shut Marvelfags up with their "No Fun! No Humor!"

I am hoping Lex gets that kryptonite cancer that goes through the stages of grief to calm his ass down.
>>
>>77916666
Quads speaks the truth.

Characters like Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg are just gonna be basically cameos anyway.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.