[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So does /co/ have an opinion on Hyperbole and a Half? Discovered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Hyperbole_Dinosaur_Hose.png (76 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Hyperbole_Dinosaur_Hose.png
76 KB, 1200x600
So does /co/ have an opinion on Hyperbole and a Half?
Discovered it today and I think it's pretty fun, but I've never seen it discussed before.
>>
DUDE DEPRESSION LMAO
>>
I like it but I don't think /co/ will

It's one of those hugboxy comics that get a lot of shit around here.
>>
>>77836360
It's good, but it's dead.
>>
>>77836371
Remember, if you have depression, don't tell anyone, much less your doctor. Just live with it and you'll be fine.

there was also a TedX Talk where the guy basically says the same thing, except tell everyone you have it so they're forced to be nice to you
>>
>>77836360
I love it. I have the book too. The terrible MS Paint art is expressive and funny.
>>
Love it, but is it ever coming back?
>>
Is funny bug on the radio interview she gave, the artist explained that she basically tried to kill herself multiple times... so funny comic but seriously fucked up author

Not sure if laugh
>>
>>77836423
link?
>>
i love this shit. funny as balls. and i can't help but get a crush on her reading about her.
>>77837015
google it. first result
>>
>>77837071
"the secret we share"?
>>
I like it but it seems to be dead?

Annoys me how she obviously has talent but her tremendous laziness has her living like a hobo for no raisin.
>>
>>77836935
pls do english better
>>
>>77837272
>laziness
Plus her depression.
>>
>>77837329
Depression doesn't real.
>>
>>77836935
>she basically tried to kill herself multiple times
;_;
>>
>>77837347
Then neither does laziness. In fact YOU don't real. Take that.
>>
>>77837015
https://youtu.be/sorMd2ZHWM8
>>
>>77836935
Most creative types usually have something fucked up in the head with them.
>>
>>77836443
My sister and I got each other the book for Christmas the year it came out.
>>
>>77836360
>Discovered it today
Fuck off, this isn't Reddit. Don't try to pass off comics that were published years ago as new content because you're a newfag.
>>
>>77837401
I've spent about 50 minutes watching videos about depression now but thanks
dammit 4chan
>>
>>77837833
I didn't ever say it's new content or anything.
I just said I found it today because I watched a video with Allie Brosh in it and was curious who she was, and I never saw the comic discussed on /co/ in my five years here.
>>
File: 1410161258803.jpg (46 KB, 233x233) Image search: [Google]
1410161258803.jpg
46 KB, 233x233
>>77837381
>>
>>77837852
It took me forever to tell my physician my problem but they really know what to do. If not drugs they can help you get mental health services faster than looking them up yourself. Even with medication my doctor still gave me a referral for psychiatry and I got my appointment in 1 month. Most places usually tell you to wait till the next year for openings.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.