[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she the worst?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12
Why is she the worst?
>>
Because Mr. Peanutbutter is the best.
>>
>>77827669
Because you're not supposed to like her.
>>
>>77827700
I don't think the liberal half of /co/ ever got that memo, they think they're meant to relate to her. And that there's sincerely nothing wrong with the fact that they do.
>>
because she doesn't really contribute much compared to how big a part she has
>>
>>77827686
this
she's great as a character, being an incredibly fair deconstruction of the sjw journalist stereotype. she's supposed to be a bad person, just like most of the characters on the show.
>>
Didn't you get blown the fuck out enough in the last thread?
>>
She's the worst on purpose.

She's the sad writer who's intelligent but not creative enough to do their own thing and therefore gets stuck in the world of celebrities, but feels internalized shame over it and therefore puts on an air of holier-than-thou superiority to compensate.

Her ex who writes for buzzfeed was there in the story as a thematic mirror, showing her own reflection in his vapid career.
>>
I'm not understanding why she's the worst. She could be more considerate to Mr. Peanut butter and that's about it.
>>
>>77827768
Are you referring that question to Diane?
>>
>>77827802
>She could be more considerate to Mr. Peanut butter
She was willing to fuck over her husband's career over a walrus scandal.
>>
>>77828231
There are a few curious specimens on this board that get triggered when you go after Diane.
>>
File: 1441745887058.jpg (194 KB, 1280x1105) Image search: [Google]
1441745887058.jpg
194 KB, 1280x1105
Mr. Peanutbutter can do way better, and I will always dislike her for poisoning his life.
>>
Poor man's Daria
>>
>>77827733
I'm liberal as fuck and I hate her, you can still have liberal views without being a cunt about it
>>
>>77827809
No, that question was for Tori Spelling
>>
>>77828525
Are you sure?
>>
>>77828527
Who?
>>
She's supposed to be shit, like a female Brian Griffin, but it somewhat worked for me until the final episode where her angel of an husband forgave her for everything and got away with everything.
>>
>>77829199
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45a1NTArG-g
>>
>>77828479
He just suck at finding a good mate. Look at his last wife.
>>
File: Normie.jpg (19 KB, 372x269) Image search: [Google]
Normie.jpg
19 KB, 372x269
>>77827669
You just asked this in the morning, you triggered misogynist faggot.

Please leave, normie with a job.
>>
>>77827669
What's up with her neck?
>>
>>77829772
Hold on, am I a fedora-tipping neckbeard misogynist who lives in a basement or am I a normie with a job? I need to get this straight.

>>77829854
She's Vietnamese
>>
Because you resent women.
>>
Shes the Lisa Siimpson of this show.
>>
>>77829903
Really, because I like Princess Caroline.

Maybe I just hate Asians, or bitches
>>
>>77829890
Normies are misogynist and always have been.

/co/ was love until normies ruined everything.
>>
>>77830004
>Maybe I just hate Asians, or bitches
I go with asians, because Princess Caroline is a pretty huge bitch a lot of the time.
>>
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
>>
>>77830004
The problem with Diane is that she (and by extension, the writers) are convinced she isn't a bitch.

>>77830087
I don't hate women you twit. I hate Diane for multitude reasons many of which were stated in this thread already.

I'm still allowed to hate individuals who happen to be female, black, gay, trans-_____ without being accused of the corresponding -ism/-phobia.
>>
File: 1447455434540.jpg (84 KB, 429x720) Image search: [Google]
1447455434540.jpg
84 KB, 429x720
>>77830206
>I'm still allowed to hate individuals who happen to be female, black, gay, trans-_____ without being accused of the corresponding -ism/-phobia
I don't think you realize what year this is, my friend
>>
File: congratulations joyce!.png (2 MB, 1700x1275) Image search: [Google]
congratulations joyce!.png
2 MB, 1700x1275
>>77827783

Exactly!
>>
>>77829973
This and Alison Brie isn't funny
>>
>>77830294
Justin Trudeau is a meme now?
>>
>>77830441
John Oliver, but yes Trudeau was a meme long before he kind of got elected, in the sense any Prime minister can be elected.
>>
>>77830334
>Alison Brie isn't funny

take it back ;_;
>>
>>77830563
Just because you want to bang her doesn't mean she's talented.
>>
>>77830644
This seems to be a common occurence with female "comedians" where the male audience members mistake their arousal for objective enjoyment of the material.
>>
>>77828231
>She was willing to fuck over her husband's career over a walrus scandal.
>walrus
He was a hippo, and also he was drugging and raping women.
>>
Because, unlike other characters, she never faces any external consequences for her actions.

Also, giraffe neck.
>>
>>77830957
It's been a while but yeah, it was a hippo, but we don't even know what the heck the hippo was during with those girls. Whatever the case was, Diane was doing this at the worst possible moment and was willing to screw her husband's show for it.

>>77830991
>>77829854
Hair is covering her shoulder.
>>
>>77828840
Same way you can be a conservative without having a companie's dick 3 feet down your throat.
It's rare but some people exist who don't just blindly follow what the rich people on t.v. tell you to think.
>>
>>77830644
>>77830755

So you're just basing this on Diane? She was good as Unikitty and she did a decent job on Community before the show fell to shit in Season 3.
>>
>>77830957
No, no, no. It's heavily implied that he paid women to clean his mouth. Like how some cranes will do that for a Hippo, to clean their teeth by picking put food.

Yes, it was a parallel to Bill Cosby and it was dead on, it didn't matter what happened because nothing was going to come of it going after him and no one actually wanted to deal with a decades old problem.

She had to learn that even if he did that, sometimes the bad guys just get away with it, because people don't care
>>
>>77831224
>but we don't even know what the heck the hippo was during with those girls
It was made pretty obvious that he was meant to be Bill Cosby. We know what he did.
>Whatever the case was, Diane was doing this at the worst possible moment and was willing to screw her husband's show for it
If you seriously think a game show about celebrities being asked trivia questions is more important than stopping a serial rapist, then you have some fucked up priorities.
>>
>>77831357
>It was made pretty obvious that he was meant to be Bill Cosby. We know what he did.
No fucking shit but we don't know what the hippo does in that episode, as this anon put it, bird cleaning his teeth >>77831355. It's less to do with what is right or wrong but how much damage Diane is willing to do. Hell, they added Todd's subplot to point out there genocide is happening but Diane consider the Hippo scandal more important than a genocide and in the end, nobody really care for both, which Bojack points out.

>If you seriously think a game show about celebrities being asked trivia questions is more important than stopping a serial rapist, then you have some fucked up priorities.
You apparently haven't watch the episode clear. They will just simply replace Peanut Butter with someone else because Diane is part of the controversy about this and how they can easily do this.
>>
>>77830334
I think shes pretty funny as Vincent Adultman.
>>
File: Wanda.png (114 KB, 270x349) Image search: [Google]
Wanda.png
114 KB, 270x349
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>77831233
Except when they do.
>>
File: 1441807251169.png (151 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1441807251169.png
151 KB, 900x600
>>77833305
pic related
even without dat cloaca I still want to waifu a fifty something owl what is wrong with me
>>
>>77833730
If you are a conservative, liberal, Democrat or Republican, who isn't a multimillionaire or more and actually thinks that your opposition is retarded. Congratulations you are exactly being used by your party to further their interests at your expense.

Politics on the U.S. is no longer about making the American People's lives better. It is making sure that the other party fails at any cost and that they don't solve the problems people face.

Anything else is brainwashing done to make you think, they give any kind of a fuck about your well-being. To all parties you are nothing more than a tool to be used when needed.
>>
>>77827669
She identifies as a third wave feminist aka Dworkinism. That should be enough to make you hate anyone.
>>
>>77834103
>>77833305
>no update on her after those 2 months
it hurts
>>
>>77834820
Yes but at least the Democrats pretend to care. Republicans are straight up "if you aren't rich, you are worthless and deserve to suffer", which retards eat up because they think they're going ot be rich someday.
>>
>>77827669
Why is her neck so long? Is she a llama in disguise?
>>
>>77836841
All we know for certain is that she's some form of dromedary
>>
>>77831224
That still doesn't explain the neck
>>
>>77827669
I don't even know who this is or what it is from. My gut suggests this is a knockoff Daria, but I don't know for sure
>>
File: bojack-horseman-2.jpg (261 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bojack-horseman-2.jpg
261 KB, 1280x720
>>77837844
The show is call Bojack Horseman. If you want to see depression in a cartoon form, then you should give this series a try.
>>
>>77837882
I'm probably depressed enough on my own.
>>
>>77827669

I don't think she's evil, she's a flawed person, but Diane is worse than Bojack.

Bojack can't control his impulses and he most of the time, despite wanting to do the right thing, doesn't know what the right thing is. A lot of his upbringing and his life events have ruined his moral compass. So when he tries to do something and comes out a hero, it's a major win for him. It was a struggle. When he fails, he is confused about why. He doesn't know why it didn't work or why he feels so bad.

Diane on the other hand knows better. She knows right from wrong. When she does something wrong, she knows it's wrong, and her selfishness is a decision.
>>
>>77827669
Yeah she's pretty much shit
>>
>>77827686

Muh nigga. He makes me so happy but sometimes

IS THAT DEBRA?! What are you doing over there?!
>>
>>77828479

He's a dog, he's loyal to anyone who looks at him nicely... That's why it's so fun.
>>
>>77830321

Whoever drew that has a friend in me.
>>
>>77827669
Like just about every major character on the show, Diane is a deeply flawed person. Her thing is she was raised by a shitty family of retarded people, and is the only one of the bunch to have any brains. Childhood abuse at the hands of her mentally handicapped older brothers lead her to embrace third wave feminism for the man-hating aspects, but she's a bit too bright to embrace it fully and become a political lesbian.

Besides that she's just selfish and generally desperate to prove that she's smarter than everyone else.
>>
>>77830321

GET IN THE ROBOT BOJACK!
>>
>>77839341

I think it's my favorite piece of fanart of this show.

Here's the artist:http://spanish-scoot.deviantart.com/gallery/
>>
File: charlietheintern.png (227 KB, 620x345) Image search: [Google]
charlietheintern.png
227 KB, 620x345
>>77827669

You know who's underrated? Charlie. I had to work with double sided tape the day at work. Most of it ended on my hands and the box cutter and sharpie I was using got stuck to my hands.

I felt so useless. I was literally Charlie.
>>
>DUDE, DEPRESSION LMAO
>>
>>77839253
Sure but it's amazing how many anons will spring to her defense because she has a cute design and voiced by Alison Brie, just look at this thread
>>
I just watched this series over the past two days, and I gotta say I loved it.
Favorite character when all is said and done was Bojack.
I laughed a ton, I got sad as shit, and overall had a really great time with this show. I rate it a solid 8/10 and am hoping for season 3.
>>
>>77835290
So you listen to people who don't care about you just because they put up a vaguely more convincing lie?

That's like hating an abusive father who beats you than leaves and drinks, but loving an abusive mother who beats you and than whispers that she loves you after every beating.
>>
File: mia.png (425 KB, 806x1270) Image search: [Google]
mia.png
425 KB, 806x1270
Why is she the best?
>>
>>77829319
>where her angel of an husband forgave her for everything and got away with everything.

But that completely fits with Mr.Peanutbutter hinting in the first season that he just pretends to be happy and forgiving all the time as a way to cope with being just as miserable as Bojack.
>>
She's boring
>>
>>77840907
Because you never saw her negatives
>>
He writing was good, I just wish her design was better.

BoJack Horseman would be so much better if the human designs were as inspired as the animal ones.

The animals look like awkward children's storybook animals which is a lot of fun, while most of the humans look like more decently proportioned family guy stock characters and it's very jarring visually.

Especially when it's inconsistent, like Diane next to Todd - they look like they're from different cartoons.

But, writing wise, she's as bad as Bojack and any of the other characters and that's what makes her great.

It's strange that people see her as the "empowered female character" when Princess Carolyn should get that status. Her "I'm not afraid of being alone fuck you" moment in season two was the best thing and so damn refreshing.
>>
>>77839447
this.
i want more charlie.love me some carlie
>>
>>77830334
I think her and Aaron Paul are awful voice actors
>>
>>77839447
>OOOOHH GOD! AM I BLOWING THISSSS?!
>>
Best girl was the voice actress Margot Martindale.
>>
>>77829319
Eh. That's just kinda the guy Mr. Peanutbutter is. He's still nice to Bojack, who's a complete asshole to him. I wouldn't say that Diane is the female Brian Griffin because of that scene.
>>
>>77830321
I always thought Vincent was 3 kids.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.