[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meant to do this last night, but fell asleep.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 20
Meant to do this last night, but fell asleep.
>>
>>
Again, no idea who this is made for.
>>
Oh boy, I can't wait to read the recap of Stark moping around his house.
>>
It says the image contains an embedded file?
>>
Is this a comic book based on the movie that's based on a comic book?
>>
>>77821886
This is a guidebook to the movies, I'm going to do all the canon comics when we get closer to Civil War.

>>77821885
Anyone know how to fix this?
>>
>>77821899
>>77821885
It does that sometime, generally you just go into paint and resave it, maybe painting a white dot over something.
>>
Okay, skipping that page
>>
>>77821914
Trying this.
>>
Yay! Thanks anon!
>>
>>
those were pine trees not palm tress captcha
>>
>>
>>77822026
Use legacy, you'll just type weirdass words or numbers.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>77822098
He learned Russian and shit, wanted to humanize Whiplash. Marvel went lolnope, you gotta be generic evil dude #3.
>>
>>77822126
>mfw in my head I read it in Clark Gregg's voice

It just sounds like something Coulson would read to you.
>>
>>77822171
I kind of don't like it that they don't mention Stern is Hydra. Unless he's going to have a whole section in the one for The Winter Solider. That's be hilarious.

And now on to the one I wanted to read.
>>
>>
>>
>Banner was so confident in his research that he tested it on himself.

What?! No way!
>>
>>
>>77822318
>Jim Wilson
Wait, did they call him Jim Wilson in the movie? I know it's the college kids on the news,
>>
Sorry, I'm getting way into this.
>>
>>77822352
Haha it mentions the sex.
>>
>>77822428
Fuck I forget the picture again. This is my favorite of the MCU.
>>
>tfw they never tell you Mr. Blue and Mr. Green were from the comics

>>77822406
They're mentioning Red Hulk a lot in this. I kind of want President William Hurt Hulk.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.