[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would you rather live next to, the Addams or the Munsters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: mini-munsters-cartoon.png (708 KB, 512x676) Image search: [Google]
mini-munsters-cartoon.png
708 KB, 512x676
Who would you rather live next to, the Addams or the Munsters?
>>
The Munsters

At least they're good neighbors.
>>
addams
>>
Fuck those snobby, blue blood, Old World Addams fucks.
The Munsters, bro.
>>
>>77810125
This, plus Lily a cutie.
>>
Herman
>War hero
>Hard working provider tries to set a good example for his kids
>Replaceable parts

Gomez
>Freeloader
>Does nothing to try and stop his kids from killing you
>Manlet

Sometimes, dead is better.
>>
Addams, because Morticia and Wednesday are waifu material.

Especially the 90's movie versions.
>>
>>77810364
you're kidding, right?
The Addamses may be rich but they were kind. They accepted everybody for their weird-ass selves.
The Munsters were stuck-up normalfag conformists who just happened to march to a different drummer, but as far as THEY knew they were the same as everyone else. They looked their noses down on who they thought of as ugly or strange every chance they got. The Munsters were a total take-that to the establishment. You should always remember that the real villains are laborers, not businessmen. whatever the media wants you to think. Always has been, ever since labor wanted slavery and business wanted to abolish it because paid employees are a fuckton better than slaves. They WILLINGLY give you back their money after earning it
>>
>>77810931
>On the internet, nobody knows you're Thing.
>>
This is one of those questions that instantly tells you whether a person is worth befriending or not. It is absolutely the Addamses.
>>
>>77811028
actually I think Thing is labour. Manual labour
>>
File: Laughing Joe West.jpg (52 KB, 416x432) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Joe West.jpg
52 KB, 416x432
>>77810480
This. Herman lucked out beyond belief.

>>77810580
>Sometimes, dead is better.
You son of a bitch.
>>
>>77811576
they were both pretty foxy ladies. I feel like if you crossed original Lily (face too round) with movie Morticia (face too long), you'd have a perfect spooky waifu
Lily however comes with the world's best father in law. Tish just comes with possibly grandmama, depending on whether they can remember whose mom she is
>>
The Addamses can literally beat the shit out of The Munsters.

Fester is highly resistant to explosive damage and has a wide array of bombs at his disposal, Gomez is a high-agi master fencer and ballin' rich, Lurch has superhuman strength and is fucking immovable unless he wants to be moved, Cousin It is a badass secret agent.

I'm not even going to type out everyone's abilities anymore because they're so OP and I'm starting to feel bad for the opposing team.
>>
>>77811770
That's a tough one dude. The Munsters have a superpowerful fleshgolem, two vampires, a werewolf, plus a fucking dragon under the stairs and a creepy blonde girl that lives with them and keeps changing faces. Compared to that; an invulnerable electric ghoul, a fencer, a lady perpetually in shadow, a gentle giant, a couple of brats, a witch, a moustachioed baby, and a disembodied hand? Not a hell of a contest there. But kudos to you for taking this in a fun new direction
>>
>>77811770
>>77811932
oh and if you're including Cousin Itt, then Herman gets to bring in his twin brother(s? I forget) and Lily gets to bring her more experienced werewolf brother. The numbers are super uneven
>>
File: spaghetti face.jpg (91 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti face.jpg
91 KB, 394x394
>>77810073
Wait, those are two different families?
>>
Gomez was a bro, and his wife is a very classy woman.
The children are the problem, they are too dangerous.
>>
File: dis nigga right here.png (440 KB, 370x452) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga right here.png
440 KB, 370x452
>>77812117
>>
>>77812117
in fairness i have never seen a munsters cartoon, and that picture barely resembles them, doesn't include the entire munsters family, and also shows a bunch of unfamiliar other characters

hey when mystery inc met the addams family, did any memorable shenanigans occur?
>>
>>77812118
i think we all knew kids like pugsley. looks like just some fat little faggot, but when atrocities happen he just sits and eats his candy bar like nothing's wrong. No reaction to anything. If someone picks on him he just calmly leaves a knife on their chair
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.