[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about Mabel pines?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: mabel.png (252 KB, 900x1618) Image search: [Google]
mabel.png
252 KB, 900x1618
How do you feel about Mabel pines?
>>
Tight pussy.
>>
She's usually fantastic but was inexplicably shit in the last episode.
>>
File: Mabel (2).png (141 KB, 500x990) Image search: [Google]
Mabel (2).png
141 KB, 500x990
She's okay as far as I remember but I have to catch up on the show yet.
>>
>>77807640
She and Dipper work together. You can't have much Dipper without Mabel and much Mabel without Dipper. They are equally balanced. Also, she manages to like girly things without being a stereotype used to sell shit
>>
>>77807640
i want to get to know her puffy labia intimately. like, even just in a medical way.
>>
>>77807687
>>77807750
>>77807812
>>77808226
>>77808258

All these statements are correct.
>>
lol so random facade masking a selfish and thoughtless idiot.
>>
File: MOE IS DED.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MOE IS DED.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
She did everything wrong
>>
She and Dipper balance each other out and have a pure romance
>>
File: moe.jpg (140 KB, 1024x997) Image search: [Google]
moe.jpg
140 KB, 1024x997
Kind of fun until I started watching the show a bit more. Watching the program's reruns, whether of earlier episodes or of the the more recent variety, she's insufferable. Always squealing and yelling, annoying and incomprehensible, she's only part of the solution if the antagonist slips up or has contrived an ironic fate for him/herself. She has the intelligence and disposition of a five-year-old and is cognitively incompatible with every other character in the whole series.

I hope she dies.

Also, moe Mabel.
>>
>>77807640
Belongs on the >>>/trash/
>>
She's a selfish bitch that deserves to die a painful death.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.