[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can this movie be so fucking good? Just started rewatching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
How can this movie be so fucking good?
Just started rewatching it and this opening with Falcon and Cap is just great
>>
>>77791717
Aaaahhh this fucking soundtrack on the tanker scene
so MGS
>>
>>77791761
That batroc, crossbones and zola
>based russos
>>
You have low standards because you only watch summer blockbusters?
>>
>>77792110
Probably but it's good for a movie, not a great film
>>
>>77791717
Its shit.
>>
>>77792110
Tell me more how you liked that oscar winning movie Still Alice.
>>
>>77792201
yeah man of steel was better amrite
>>
Who comes up with the action set pieces in the industry?
There's no way the Russos should come up with stuff like the elevator fight etc.

Is it the writers?
>>
>>77792222
It won one Oscar for acting. What's your point?
>>
>>77792589
They were going to do it in a falling hellicarrier but an intern was over heard saying "What about in a small space like a bathroom stall, or elevator?"

Source- I'm on the interwebs so truth doesn't matter and the points are all made up!
>>
>>77792248
>b-but dc
Kill yourself
CA:WS is shit
>>
>>77793033
Okay but why was it shit?
>>
>>77792589
The Russos are extremely cinema savvy
>>
Better spy thriller than every James Bond movie. It has both spies and superheroes, best thing ever.
>>
>>77793363
Whoa whoa whoa.

This is not better than The Living Daylights.
>>
>>77792589
They did this in arrested development with the nerfgun fight scene.
>>
>>77793394

I love that bond movie. Necros fighting Dalton on the back of the Hercules, the Gibraltar chase, even the fact that random mook almost kills the main henchman. Only thing that ruins it is the American general sort of thrown in there
>>
>>77793403
Oh fuck me i meant community.
>>
>>77793394
Just parroting idiotic comments.
>>
>>77793427
Oh, heh. It's hard to tell with some comments whether it is legit or trolling.
>>
>>77793445
Yeah.
Did you read Dynamite's James Bond? It was pretty amazing for first issue.
>>
>>77792589
Writers and directors. Then the studio decides whether they'll get the money to film it.
>>
>>77793490
Yep I enjoyed it and can't wait to read more.
>>
>>77791717

its good for marvel movies

not "The Dark Knight" good

more like 7/10 good.
>>
just got a 3d tv I'm going to love re watching this
>>
>>77793939
eh, I always found Batman Begins to be better than Dark Knight. Tighter and for focussed.
>>
>>77793939
>not "The Dark Knight" good
People only say this movie was good because Heath Ledger died before it's release. It was actually mediocre to the nth degree. Bugs me so much when people act like something is better than it is because they don't want to seem like they're putting down some dead guy. Like when they give an Oscar to a dead guy. It's not for him, it's so they'll feel better about themselves for never giving him one when he was fucking alive.
>>
I think this movie had just right amount of superpowers in them. It's easy to go over the top and have "I've got my repulsor lasers, but my enemy has uberamour which makes it useless" and that just stops being engaging at some point.

Both Captain America and Winter Soldier were awesome, but still came out as vulnerable and more importantly, comprehensible. Everything more powerful was materiel.
>>
My fav marvel movie. I watch this a lot when I work out.

..also fucking Falcon. One cool bird.
>>
File: wintersoldierialreadycame.jpg (139 KB, 495x1400) Image search: [Google]
wintersoldierialreadycame.jpg
139 KB, 495x1400
>>77791717

because it's the darkest one with legitimate stakes and a pretty damn shocking plot twist.

plus it's intense as fuck. I still remember after watching it the first time in the theatre how much heart a still pumping even after it was all over.
>>
>>77791717
Metal Gear!
>>
>>77795934
Winter Soldiers theme is so good
It's so omnious it reminds me of Terminator which is a great touch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVJGh51wR7k
>>
The only thing I don't like about is that I already knew the big reveal.

I wish I could experience it again without knowing about Bucky.
>>
>>77796164
The other reveal got me, Hydra infiltrating Shield.
>>
>>77796181
Winter Soldier's identity is well-known enough that I doubt it was even meant to be a reveal to comics fans.
>>
>>77795934
Based Zola was the best twist in any MCU film so far.
>>
>>77796181
This was the big twist. They cared so little about the Bucky reveal that in one of those television specials when Sebastian Stan was talking, the screen literally said "Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier"
>>
>>77796164
>Thinking Bucky being Winter Soldier was suppose to be a big reveal
>>
>>77796753
That's to be blamed on the marketing department though. But also, >>77796338.
>>
>>77796164
>>77796181
>>77796663
>Hydra infiltrates Shield
>Zola lives
>Bucky is the Winter Soldier
Will Civil War have any twists? Thought they were the best part of Cap 2, along with the fight scenes.
>>
only the 3 action-sets (tanker, elevator-fight and highway/WS-fight) were good, but beyond that the movie was pretty mediocre... "m-muh political thriller" yea no!
>>
>>77796164
>Bucky reveals himself as winter solider
>audience loudly gasps

Was I the only one who experienced this? Like 80% of the theater had no clue, it was great!
>>
>>77792248
It was way better
>>
>>77794945
No, its just good.
The whole trilogy was good
>>
>>77791717
Because it was influenced by Nolan and MoS, anon.
>>
>>77792589
Wasn't the elevator scene from the comics of Civil War?
>>
>>77797273
Fucking normies, reeeeeeee, etc.
>>
>>77797391

Only the part where he smashes through the window. And even then it simply has him land on his shield instead of grabbing onto a passing jet and forcing them to take him to land.
>>
>>77791717
Just rewatched it again. Literally the best movie in the MCU.
>>
>>77797365
Has MoS fans' desperation come to this?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.