[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the whole goal was to have enough evidence to convince a jury
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 4713825-untitled-3.jpg (113 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
4713825-untitled-3.jpg
113 KB, 960x540
So the whole goal was to have enough evidence to convince a jury that mind control is real, right?
Well isn't it fucking case closed as soon as you find the ambulance driver who VOLUNTEERED to donate two kidneys to one fucking person? And a surgeon who broke every rule of his profession to perform that surgery?
And seriously, that's before you even get a fucking support group of people who all agree on what the guy looks like and did. I mean these people gained nothing.
This is a world that was invaded by an alien army led by a Norse god. How the hell would that not convince a jury.
>>
>>77762164
How the fuck are you supposed to arrest someone who can make you kill yourself just by telling you to do it?

Seriously. I'm not watching the show, I don't know how they do it.
>>
>>77762343

Either keep him sedated constantly or stick in him an airtight room.
>>
>>77762343
I'm not exactly a fan of the show, but wouldn't that be a reason to watch the show? To find out how they do it?
One time they catch him by distracting him and then knockout darting him in the neck before he can say anything.
There are ways.
>>
>>77762164
Yeah the amount of stupid pills people were taking really killed the show for me.
>"hey detective you know that time every cop in the police station held a gun to their own head? Well I caught the guy that made them do it wanna come arrest him for me?"
>"no."
>>
Am I the only one that thinks Luke Cage is infinitely more interesting than Jones? Would a show about Luke running a bar and knocking out drunk people be more watchable. Like one day some group of guys comes through and make a mess, he BTTFO. Turns out one of them is the son of a corrupt politician and he orders a hit on Cage. Cage incanpacitates the hitman and then gets info out. He tries to arrest the guy but stuff ensues. Why couldn't they do this instead?
>>
>>77762489

We're gonna get that. Next year.
>>
>>77762489
>Would a show about Luke running a bar and knocking out drunk people be more watchable.
That sounds more boring and lame than his character already is.
>>
>>77762164
That's exactly what Trinity says at the end.
>>
>>77762699
I haven't finished but seriously? Does she make Jessica feel appropriately retarded and the viewer by extension for wasting 12 episodes on bullshit?
>>
>>77762760
Yes, it is explicitly stated that Jessica is being a moron for not just taking care of business the moment she realizes she's immune to Kilgraving. She needs to bring him in and prove to the world that he exists so that she, I mean Hope, can be absolved of her crimes.
>>
>>77762699

It only worked at the end because Kilgrave controlled so many large groups at once they couldn't possibly write it off as one or two people making stuff up, because a whole hospital, whole police staff and whole dock crew were all vouching about him.

Ambulance guy and doctor? That could be the doctor just being unethical and lying about the Ambulance guy's willingness.

The support group? All a bunch of random people who's Kilgrave incidents were spread out. No way to confirm they're all telling the truth.

The police station thing could have worked except Kilgrave convinced them it was all a joke and deleted footage to the contrary.

Which is also why it finally worked in the finale, because Kilgrave died before he could get any cover ups in place.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.