[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I swear I'll start #Cutting4JJJ with genuine cuts if JK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: fkQYgJel.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fkQYgJel.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
I swear I'll start #Cutting4JJJ with genuine cuts if JK Simmons does not reprise the role in an MCU Spider-Man film.
>>
>>77746208
I mean, an MCU Spider-Man film that features the character, obviously.
>>
>>77746208
Do it faggot
>>
>>77746208
He's a lot older now. It might be like watching Harrison Ford try to act.
>>
>>77746254
Nigger, Star Wars was like 40 years ago, Spider-Man 1 is barely fucking 13.
>>
File: 4578.png (807 KB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
4578.png
807 KB, 1280x528
MCU doesn't deserve him for a bland by the numbers committee created quipfest.

Bring back Raimi and the whole team for an MCU Spider-Man 4 and give him creative control or fuck you all.
>>
>>77746208
Do it you pussy
>>
>>77746254
Hmmm, not quite my tempo. Bait harder.
>>
>>77746254
He was great in Whiplash and that was pretty recent da fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>77746232
>>77746278

I TOLD YOU I WOULD FUCKFACE
>>
>>77746208
Marvel will pussy out because MUH TARGET AUDIENCE GON B CONFUSED, FRESH START, LMAO
>>
The guy ranting about heroes on the news thing in the super market when jessica jones was buying booze was the voice of JK Simmons

he also plays JJJ in the spiderman cartoon going on now

and he almost reprised the role ion the ASM but was cut from the script

so it might happen
>>
>>77746208
Cutting like doing a fan edit of the MCU movie.

I hear Uncle Ben is going to really stay dead this time.
>>
>>77747348
Like when they cast Johnny Storm as Cap?
>>
>>77747573
i'll make love to you

if you want me to
>>
File: What Did This Retard Just Say.webm (2 MB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
What Did This Retard Just Say.webm
2 MB, 544x400
>>77746254
>literally got an oscar last year
>he's too old now guys to play an old EIC
>>
>>77747348
This is going to be true and it hurts
>>
>>77747573
>and he almost reprised the role ion the ASM but was cut from the script
That's not exactly true, they cut JJ because they couldn't find anyone as good as JK.
>>
>>77746208
Rumor has it that Hugh Laurie will be JJJ instead in the MCU movie
>>
>>77746208
I bet you won't do it you little bitch.
>>
>>77747303
Pics or it did not happen, faggot.
>>
>>77748726
There's a bit of a difference here since Chris Evans didn't play Cap in some other rival's film though.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.