[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready to crack up, /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1447125877400.jpg (178 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
1447125877400.jpg
178 KB, 800x1185
Are you ready to crack up, /co/?
>>
>>77745842
Please, Anon. We still have almost two years until this is out. At least wait until a teaser. At this point, there's really nothing to say.
>>
>>77745842
Any movie with Ricky Gervais isn't going to be funny.
>>
THE JOKE IS BUTTS!
>>
>prepare to crack up
Hah! Almost as rich as a joke about sloths being slow!
>>
>>77746213
It's a bit lame but at least it is part of the grander animal stereotype like the sleazy fox and the impatient rabbit. It's forgivable.

This, this is something else entirely.
>>
So someone saw Kung Fu Panda and Garfield and said "wonder what would happen if i mixed these two together
>>
SUPER
>>
DUPER
>>
SUMOS
>>
>>77745885

>Stardust
>Muppets Most Wanted
>>
>>77745842
>BLAZING SADDLES, THE LION KING, AND CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS
>BLAZING SADDLES
I had to do a double take because I could not believe a childrens movie is openly associating itself with Blazing fucking Saddles
>>
>>77747989
Who the shit worked on blazing saddles, Lion King and Cloudy, anyway?
Some fucking sound technician or something?
What the fuck?
>>
>>77747989
>>77748188

>from the producers that saw Shrek
>>
>>77748188
It's not likely all the same person. And yeah, they could have been some random sound tech or done something completely inconsequential but still have their name on the credits somewhere and the producers can play it up like they had a real hand in those movies.

Also >>77747989 what the fuck. Technically I watched Blazing Saddles as a kid but it's not a children's movie. It's kind of comparable to bragging you have someone who worked on Fritz the Cat when you're trying to shill to parents.
>>
>>77745842
Is that hello kitty actually in there or did you edit that?
Both scenarios make equally little sense.
>>
Literally super duper sumos - Furfag chronicles. featuring inflation bara from the fetish may(kes me) cry series
>>
File: 1445650000354.jpg (13 KB, 181x324) Image search: [Google]
1445650000354.jpg
13 KB, 181x324
>>77745842
Of course I do. After all I'm all ready to see that movie crash into bazillion pieces in it's first day before being swept up by a janitor as if was nothing
>>
>>77745842
She got guts!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.