[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the best batman movie villian right here prove me wrong >comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: penguin.jpg (9 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
penguin.jpg
9 KB, 282x179
the best batman movie villian right here prove me wrong

>comes from no were after been thrown from bridge as a child with a loyal gang of killers

>doesn't reveal his master stroke till the end but not only manipulates Gotham but convinces a powerful ceo to help him do so

>frames batman and sics the GCPD on him, nearly kills batman twice.

>hardly kills any one and needs very little for theatrics

>gets cat woman in his bedroom.
>>
>>77744434
Batman movies always had great actors playing the villains and decent writing to back them up

Even Batman and Robin does better han most/all Marvel Studios shit
>>
File: 0447_5_lg-e1291926852955.jpg (58 KB, 560x373) Image search: [Google]
0447_5_lg-e1291926852955.jpg
58 KB, 560x373
>>77744434
Counterpoint
>Blown up by his own Penguins
>>
i honestly like batman returns more than the dark knight, i love dark knight but returns seems more fun and creative
>>
>>77744537
after batman reprogrammed them, the fact he train penguins to care rockets has to make him some kind of genuis, i like the fact that batman and the penguin are equals when it comes to intelligence, counting each other through the entire movie
>>
>>77744591
joker is just insane and is smarter in many ways, penguin was disfigured inside and out but he wasn't insane making him more competent to take down batman
>>
>>77744434
the film is so quotable
"your just jealous because im a genuine freak and you have to wear a mask"
>>
i really wanted to see what Burton's Riddler would have been like had he done a third movie. apparently damon wayans was gonna be robin
>>
>>77744971
Would've been a solid Jason Todd
>>
burton batman digital comic a la 66 drawn by kelley jones when?
>>
>>77744971
cool, i want the batman TAS riddler, really smart and posh
>>
>>77745073
this but with the burton gothic freak element that penguin and joker sort of had, penguin more so.
if i remember the rumors right, riddler would have been robin williams, shaved bald with a tattoo on his head of a question mark, living in the sewers with a pet rat.
>>
>>77744434
Penguin is a big guy
>>
>>77744591
Thinking it over, I have to give him credit for having the most "COMICS!" death in the entire franchise.
>>
Max Schreck was more entertaining than Penguin. The scene between Penguin and Catwoman where they do small threats to each other/each other's animals was one of the worst moments in superhero cinema.
>>
>>77744591
Bats as hyper adaptive animals verse pinguins, animals so secluded they migrated/evolved themselves into a corner of monogamy and frigitidity.
>>
i always really liked the psychological elements of Burton's Batman, like how rather than just being driven to avenge his parents, its hinted that he's not quite right in the head in a different way, like he might have the same sort of madness his villains had. I also like that he was able to try and have relationships with women
>>
>>77745186
yer i like how he gives Alfred shit for letting vicky vale in to batcave, best Alfred to next to the cartoon
>>
>>77744434
This version of Penguin ruined Penguin's reputation for a billion years, fuck him.
>>
>>77745322
please i would like a follow up on why you think this way
>>
>>77744971
I wanted to see Billy Dee Williams Two-Face
>>
>>77745352
Penguin isn't a disgusting freakshow with syndactly who bleeds black goo and eats fish and commands an army of penguins, he's just an ugly thug pretending to be upper class.
>>
>>77744434
How is GOTHAM's Penguin holding up?
>>
>>77745675
Everyone was super fucking off in this movie
Doesn't mean it wasn't entertaining
>>
>>77745806
He's the best Penguin.
>>
>>77745832
Yeah, but it forever ruined Penguin's reputation among the casual general public.
>>
>>77746229
Being competent, scary, and a force to be reckoned with?
Fat n classy penguin is fucking lame and less then a background character.
People who actually want a good penguin have been aping burtion and Devito's penguin since forever.
>>
>>77746266
Gotham's Penguin is the most popular take on Penguin though.
>>
File: tumblr_nukbanQX391qf6m81o1_500.jpg (144 KB, 466x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nukbanQX391qf6m81o1_500.jpg
144 KB, 466x600
>>77745806
he's husbando tier.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.