[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come on in /co/! Let's learn facts to impress our normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 17
Come on in /co/! Let's learn facts to impress our normie friends with!
>>
>>
Did you guys know Phil Coulson is in the comics? :^)
>>
>Happy
>is scowling
>>
>>77735830
Sure thing. m8.
ur a faget
>>
>>77735926
leave the shill alone. he has to earn the money somehow.
>>
>>
Honestly I'm just bored as fuck with too much time on my hands.
>>
>>77735985
> too much time on my hands.
well, you thought of fapping?
>>
>>
>>77735924
I was surprised when anon told me that Pepper and Tony aren't thing in comics and that she was married to Happy.
>>
>>77736015
I would, but my cousin is in the bed next to mine and my entire family is in a house with walls so thin I can hear the entire conversation upstairs.
>>
>>
>>77736090
What you wrote is more interesting than what you post.
>>
>>
>>77736090
How hot is your cousin?
>>
>>77736135
I honestly have no idea who this thing is made for. It's recapping shit you can watch the film for and the comic stuff is so trivial that I can't imagine anyone would care except for what >>77736077 said.
>>
>>77736155
Fairly, but, unfortunately, straight.
>>
So many turkey captchas
>>
>>77736208
Well, if you're both dudes, you can play in "pull my finger" game.
>>
>normie friends
>friends
good one OP.
>>
>>
>>77736240
I'm sorry anon, I hope you have good Thanksgiving regardless.
>>
>>
That's all she wrote. I know no one will care, but I'll do all of these whenever they come out.

>tfw Hulk is my favorite MCU film and it's next
>>
>>77736373
>Hulk is my favorite MCU film
Why?
>>
Oh boy, I SO needed a Guidebook for the MCU! I mean, did you see how dense the lore of those movies is?! I'm surprised they didn't release a huge guidebook explaining every single little secret of this fascinatingly complex universe!
>>
>>77736709
When will you faggots learn to not bump a thread you hate?
>>
>>77736723
Hate is love.
That's why Unbeatable Squirrel Girl threads have 300 replies.
>>
>>77736373
IT'S MY FAVORITE MCU FILM TOO ANON <3
>>
>>77736453
Not OP, but it's mine too. It's the first time it actually felt like a Hulk story. I was so hyped for the Leader
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.