[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey! You guys! Yeah you! Could you PLEASE get in my mouth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: Unknown.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
Hey! You guys!

Yeah you!

Could you PLEASE get in my mouth?
>>
Do you even have a career anymore?
>>
>>77732940

I'm sorry anon but memes and shitposting don't actually have the power to destroy someone's career.
>>
>>77732924
I honestly had no idea this was supposed to be CK until I came on here and everyone was making cook jokes.
>>
I wanna talk to you about going inside my wife!
>>
File: Louis_CucK.jpg (67 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
Louis_CucK.jpg
67 KB, 558x750
Hey! You guys!

Yeah you!

Could you PLEASE get in my wife?
>>
>>77732924
That depends on your oral hygiene and/or breath. Halitosis? I'll just stand outside and I'll still be dead.
>>
>Wasted potential: The series
>>
>>77733033
This. Only two seasons? What the fuck Hirsch.
>>
>>77733095
It could have worked if they didn't fart around with the Love God and other useless shit
>>
>>77732924
No thanks, only into vore as prey with females.
>>
>>77735350
>>>/aco/
>>>/d/
>>
>>77735186
This, those episodes didn't need to exist. Weirdmageddon could have started at the end of season 2A.
>>
>>77732986
>>77732990
Did this actually happen?
>>
File: 1414992400678.jpg (121 KB, 1024x665) Image search: [Google]
1414992400678.jpg
121 KB, 1024x665
>>77736130
>>
>>77737327
Did that actually happen, or is that just a meme image?
>>
>>77735186
love god was awesome though
am i the only person who liked it?
i love dimaggio and j bell and i liked the crap with the teens because i like them as characters

anyway that head guy scared the SHIT out of me idk why but this added context is just too great for words, thanks /co/
>>
>>77737474
I dunno. They're not married anymore, though.
>>
>>77737705
I looked into it, and there is absolutely nothing other than memes about Louis CK's wife having sex with anyone else while they were married.
>>
>>77733095
>>77735186
I don't mind the "filler" episodes, but it seems like an abrupt end
Ford really hasn't done anything of story importance out side of him appearing and then introducing the rift(because they got a big name actor to voice him so they couldn't afford a lot of lines form him I'm assuming) and there was a big climax but not enough build up (I know there were hints and stuff in episodes, but they were largely eclipsed by the filler episodes' plots)
I do wonder what internal stuff is happening to the show as well
>>
>Dipper gets an opportunity to follow his dreams
>His possessive fucking sister gets upset
>It's fine, she's a kid
>She gets to live in a paradise while everybody chills in an apocalypse
>Episode is about living in reality rather than fantasy
>This somehow ends with Dipper dropping his dreams and aspirations so that he can sate his sister's fantasy
I mad, I so mad. Does Alex just have a problem with smart people? He did the same to Ford. Though he has been shitting on Dipper all season.
>>
>>77739065
Dipper is the main protagonist so he gets more development
and I think the writers are just afraid to give mabel hardships because they don't want to be perceived as being mean to her
Blame the idiot adult fans
>>
>>77737625
Maybe you liked it but the relationship between all of those shitty teenage characters is irrelevant to the rest of the plot, which is why wasting an episode on them was a bad idea.
>>
>>77739147
But he doesn't get development. Him constantly bowing to the wishes of his paste-licking sister and never doing anything for himself isn't development. I'm frustrated that this is how the series ends. With Dipper somehow being wrong about something that shouldn't have been an issue in the first place. Again.
>>
File: 1379912664791.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1379912664791.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>77739222
Oh man. Oh boy. Oh jeeze. Gravity Falls is shit. Who knew?
>>
>>77732924
Was it just me or did this guy seem like something you'd see in Rick and Morty? It's was mostly they way he talked, it reminded me a lot of the improv episodes.
>>
>>77739222
he's 12. If he goes to school like a normal human for a another few years and then trains with ford its not a a big deal.
>>
>>77739365
Because his dialogue was improv.
>>
>you will never be inside his mouth.
Why even live?
>>
>>77732924

Not gonna lie, this thing was genuinely creepy as fuck.
>>
>>77737769
I love that you're taking this seriously.

Thnk u, m8
>>
>>77741850
Same
For some reason him ASKING people if they wanted to be eaten and then eating them seems way scarier than him just screaming IM GOING TO EAT YOU
>>
>>77742436
That's what got me too. Nothing else was really scary. This creation was disturbing though. Vaguely reminded me of Silent Hill.
>>
>>77737769
It goes like this
>louis ck made some cheap liberal and "lol white people have it better than everyone else jokes"
>someone on /tv/ twists it into "DUDE WHITE MALE GENOCIDE LMAO" and keeps posting greentexts of made-up louis ck bits where he takes about white genocide
>never really catches on
>james rolfe uploads angry video game nerd movie
>awkward kiss scene where the female lead and black best friend kiss with james right in between them
>both characters were made up for the movie which, combined with pre-existing stuff with april rolfe, created the meme where people say his wife tampered with the script and james is a kuck
>meme is huge amongst the internet reviewer threads in /tv/ and /v/
>louis ck greentext spammer returns and adapts the kuck meme
>kuck meme explodes
>moot kucking happens
>kuck meme gets even bigger
>the /pol/ 8 steps of kekolding happens
>etc
>>
>>77742607
all this kek stuff has to be the lamest meme since millhouse
>>
>>77742652
But milhouse is a meme
>>
>>77742607
>tl;dr: aspies on parade!

Sounds about right
>>
File: 1433363739163.jpg (285 KB, 1133x998) Image search: [Google]
1433363739163.jpg
285 KB, 1133x998
>>77737625
>i liked the crap with the teens because i like them as characters

What is there to like about the teenagers though? They're the most bland, stereotypical excuses for teenagers in an animated show in recent memory. They don't even do shit in the episodes that feature them, nor so they have any sort of redeeming qualities. Even as background characters, they are a complete waste of space.
>>
>>77732924
>People who do the 'white people' meme with CK don't realize he's actually Mexican and lived there until he was about 7, and English was his second language.
>>
>>77746573
ahh...yeah, i guess youre right...but theyre cute...
>>
File: Picture 12.png (325 KB, 437x453) Image search: [Google]
Picture 12.png
325 KB, 437x453
>>77739065
>>77739147
I've been constantly hoping for some humbling character development for Mabel, who I perceive to be really selfish at heart. Sure she's sweet and she loves Dipper and all that but when it comes down to it, she's not really ready to sacrifice anything that's important for her for the sake of others. I mean she pretty much caused the goddamn apocalypse because she thought it was unfair that Dipper might want to follow his dreams instead of catering to her needs, and doesn't even apologise or have a measly "what have I done" epiphany ffs
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.