[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK YOU JOSS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_no7s9axG731u0r0dgo1_1280.jpg (346 KB, 1280x771) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no7s9axG731u0r0dgo1_1280.jpg
346 KB, 1280x771
-You ruined Ultron
-You ruined Loki
-You developed jokes instead of an actually good relationship between the members of a team
-Killed Quicksilver
-Didn't introduce more heroes.
-Fucked Stark

GLAD YOU ARE GONE FAGGOT, TOO BAD THE MCU IS RUINED NOW THANKS TO YOU AND NOW OTHER DIRECTORS HAVE TO RETCON THE SHIT YOU DID. YOU MADE THE AVENGERS LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF KIDDIES IN A PLAYSUIT. STUPID KEK.
>>
WHAT OP SAID.
>>
File: 1443392299571.jpg (11 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1443392299571.jpg
11 KB, 300x169
>>77730333
>-Fucked Stark
>>
>>77730333
>that image
Joss was always a terrible ally though, I have no idea how he got the reputation as being a feminist in the first place. The whole twitter/avengers thing was really funny
>>
>>77730545
>I have no idea how he got the reputation as being a feminist in the first place.

Picture floating around of him and 'ol Easy Breezy Sarkeezy buddying up to each other.
>>
>>77730333
I find it disturbing that there are plenty of reasons for feminists to be upset at joss as some of this shows have actual misogynist content but the thing they all jumped on him for was black widow being upset that she can't have children.
>>
>>77730852

You have to remember that most of shows came out in an entirely different climate than the one we have today - where people look for absolutely any reason to get offended or upset. Ultron was hot shit in the moment and Twitter's a desolate wasteland that idiots attach their egos to.
>>
>>77730852

I thought that was a pretty damn stupid scene though - it came off as very lazy to me. 'Oh we need the token female to be upset about something, hurr durr must be kid related because all women want kids right?'

The thing is this is typical Whedon but people are only now getting upset. It's a new time, I guess.
>>
>didn't even mention Strucker

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. even stabbed this and made his son's death more meaningful and even that was pointless
>>
>>77730898

It's a clumsy scene. One is too assume she's upset and thinks she's a monster because of what she did for the Soviets and her training, but it really does come off that what she's most upset about is the sterility.
>>
>>77730545
>I have no idea how he got the reputation as being a feminist in the first place
Strong independent female characters from his TV shows?
>>
>>77730545
His biggest show was Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
>>
File: tumblr_majiz6CdCJ1qcgnxeo1_1280.jpg (305 KB, 798x1181) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_majiz6CdCJ1qcgnxeo1_1280.jpg
305 KB, 798x1181
>>77730949
>>
>>77730938
Yeah. If that line came after anything else she said it would have worked better,
>>
>>77730978
Joss wouldn't have anything like that. That Tomb Raider levels of silliness.
>>
>>77730333
This, really
He fucked up the whole MCU so hard
As much as I wish they could somehow retcon the Avengers movies (At least the second one, which was absolute crap) somehow it won't happen. The first one was to successful for that and the second one was given a lot of importance because they expected it to be good.
the more we can hope now is for anyone they have now to do stuff like >>77730905
Oh and by the way Strucker Jr. is in a coma, not dead
>>
>>77730978
Eeeexactly.
>>
>>77731244
Yeah, Joss just has a 90 pound woman doing ballet with her shoes off and calls it a day.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.